• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 8-A

Speed is =

Fight take's place in Petalburg City

Both have Full Arsenal

Both are Bloodlusted

Fight to the Death

Sir Pinch-a-Lot and Corphish are Used

Cybernetic Robotic Crab:2 (Kiryu2012, Modernmyrmidon)

Ruffian Pokémo:0

Inconclusive:0

Corphish
Corphish, the Ruffian Pokémon. Corphish is exceptional in its ability to survive. It adapts to any environment, will drive out its inhabitants, and claim the territory for its own.

Sir Pinch-a-Lot
Well, these claws ain't for just attracting mates!

Corphish's status effect moves and range might be problematic for Mr. Krabs, but the Pokemon doesn't appear to have an answer to Eugene's Regenerationn. Mr. Krabs also has teleportation on his side, and I'd say he's the smarter of the two. Overall, I think Eugene can outlast Corphish with his regen.

Kiryu2012 said:
Corphish's status effect moves and range might be problematic for Mr. Krabs, but the Pokemon doesn't appear to have an answer to Eugene's Regenerationn. Mr. Krabs also has teleportation on his side, and I'd say he's the smarter of the two. Overall, I think Eugene can outlast Corphish with his regen.
leer, swords dance, and Guillotine, would probably help. chip away, dragon dance, endeavor and mabye trump card if its used a bunch of times, might also help if egg moves are alowed.

leer, swords dance, and Guillotine, would probably help. chip away, dragon dance, endeavor and mabye trump card if its used a bunch of times, might also help if egg moves are alowed.

Both have full Arsenal, So Egg move's are Allowed

Niccokirby said:
Both have full Arsenal, So Egg move's are Allowed
ok in that case, endeavor and dragon dance should help to some degree and if corphish uses trump card enough times it should be able to do something, but the regen remains a problem, guilitine mabye?

Guillotine doesn't beat Krab's regen, and none of Corphish's moves have AoE to bypass the regen that way.

Corphish is about to get class 25 lifting strength though, so maybe he could restrain Krabs that way?

Spongebob me boy i have to serve a 20 year sentence at a federal prison because i have not paid me taxes since 2002 arghargahrghargh FRA

Back