• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Screenshot_20211119-060223_Samsung_Internet.jpg

All characters can also break out after being frozen without issue, so resistance to Ice Manip for just about everyone.

All characters can keep on fighting after being ignited into flames, so maybe some slight resistance to Fire Manip?
Maybe they are typically not considered as resistance to these effect. We have other fighting games profiles such as Smash Bros profiles (e.g. Ice Climbers) but they do not consider these as resistance to fire or ice despite such game are wealthy of such status effects.

Would Reindog's Up Special qualify as real lightning? Because I'm pretty sure the characters can dodge it.

If doesn't qualify as lightning, I guess it would at least qualify for dodging electricity, which would be consistent, since I'm pretty sure Garnet's Down Smash is also dodgeable.
I dont think his crystal counts as real lightning since it comes from a source that isnt a cloud. We also dont have reindogs height so we dont have a way of calcing how fast his lightning is

I dont think his crystal counts as real lightning since it comes from a source that isnt a cloud. We also dont have reindogs height so we dont have a way of calcing how fast his lightning is
Electricity then. There is a calc that puts the speed of electricity as Mach 1, but I think this can very depending on the medium it travels through, so we might have to examine the feat more thoroughly.

Electricity then. There is a calc that puts the speed of electricity as Mach 1, but I think this can very depending on the medium it travels through, so we might have to examine the feat more thoroughly.
the medium is always gonna be air anyways, i think what's really important is the distance of Reindog's crystal from the ground when it spits out the lightning

Ye uvu also general destruction of objects is taken as 2 hits right?
The wall in the mansion takes a minimum of 2 hits to break from certain characters, I'm not sure about the speaker, but it would be based on whatever the minimum hits it can be broken by.

So it's (Feat Final Yield = Final Joules / Minimum amount of hits it can be broken in)

Shaggy is canonically 6’3, and his height in the game doesn't seem to be any different from the cartoon, so you can use that to scale if you want.
For scaling shaggy's feats, i think using his own height is fine, but for scaling the destruction of stage feats, I'm not sure if its so good since every character is diffrent in size (most notably Jerry and Iron giant)

Although how high the crystal goes depends on how long the Reindog player holds the button, so I guess for the best results for the feat the Shaggy player would need to press the dodge button when the crystal is super close to the ground.

I'm talking about scaling the distance to Reindog's crystal so we can get the speed of him dodging electricity.
Oh well thats fine, the crystal should prob be max height in one end of the calc and minimum distance on the other end of the calc.

this way we can see both results

If we go with Mach 1 we just have to calculate the distant the electricity would have to travel, the time frame it would take to travel said distance, then the distance Shaggy traveled while dodging to the side, and then we apply the time frame to the distance Shaggy traveled to get Shaggy's speed.

The characters' intelligence should be raised. They can fight on equal footing with:

• Rick, who has seen just about everything reality has to offer.
  • Arya, who is said in her bio to have trained to be a Faceless Man, which transformed her into an accomplished swordswoman and deadly assassin.
  • Batman, whose intelligence allowed him to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the universe’s greatest heroes despite having no super powers.
  • Bugs Bunny, who is experienced with multiversal mayhem to the point of barely being phased by it, and who has been "yukking it up" long before most of the other characters could even walk.

Statements taken from the official bios.

Reindog and the others can fighting on equal footing with highly experienced heroes, deadly assassins, and warriors whose skill allows them to keep up with characters who are much stronger than them. Their intelligence shouldn't just be "Average".

The characters' intelligence should be raised. They can fight on equal footing with:

• Rick, who has seen just about everything reality has to offer.
  • Arya, who is said in her bio to have trained to be a Faceless Man, which transformed her into an accomplished swordswoman and deadly assassin.
  • Batman, whose intelligence allowed him to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the universe’s greatest heroes despite having no super powers.
  • Bugs Bunny, who is experienced with multiversal mayhem to the point of barely being phased by it, and who has been "yukking it up" long before most of the other characters could even walk.

Statements taken from the official bios.

Reindog and the others can fighting on equal footing with highly experienced heroes, deadly assassins, and warriors whose skill allows them to keep up with characters who are much stronger than them. Their intelligence shouldn't just be "Average".
Fighting someone smarter than you doesn't make you smarter, so of those 4 only Batman and Arya serve us, because their case is experience in combat.

Although in the case of Wonder Woman, on the official page of multiversus it is mentioned as a commander, could that not help its intelligence?

Not sure how having seen everything the reality has to offer (which are implied to be combat scenarios, since it says he "saved the galaxy and the space/time continuum dozens of times") and being involved in a long history of multiverse-thretening events before the other fighters could even walk isn't combat experience.

Back