• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a battle between the very first Demon and a random middle schooler. Mob is in his Post-7th Division Arc key (High 8-C)

Speed is equalized and both characters are in character, SBA otherwise.

Who wins, and why?

bowlcut:

annie are you okay:

inconclusive: 5

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 3.01.47 PM
"...I can't judge you for the life you chose though. You were just unlucky."

Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 3.04.46 PM
"What are you talking about? I am a perfect creature that is infinitely close to perfection!"

muzan definitely has some insane Regenerationn and adaptive abilities. unless the sun ever comes up, mob will definitely have a hard time trying to get rid of muzan for good. (might have to restrict 100% though)

I don't see how he gets past Muzan's regen, though, and if he starts getting pissed Reactive Power Level will make him stronger.

Muzan's first move is getting the opponent to spill just a little bit of blood, so he can:

• Destroy them from the inside with their cells with his blood.
  • Turn them into a demon.
  • Or absorbing.

Muzan's regen is High-Mid, meaning he is limited to being reduced to pieces. With that not-so-big AP difference he could turn him into pile of blood with telekinesis. Mob even in 0% has dense energy barrier so even touching him would be a huge problem.

Oh, I just realized Muzan's missing BFR. That's his first move, sending the person to the Dimensional Infinity Fortress, where he'd likely have to fight the other Upper Moons to get to him.

BFR is a wincon, and he'd have to fight Kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Gyuutaro/Daki, Nakime, Hantengu and his multiple bodies, and Kaigaku. Which they'd likely all jump him at once.

Also, I don't see his barrier working for too long with Muzan's Reactive Power Level.

I don't see how he can bypass barrier over his AP with RPL.

Mob isn't a hand-to-hand combatant like Reigen or Shimazaki. He is using telekinesis only. It's hard to get used to being thrown by multiple building, trees, cars at the same time.

Also, Mob in danger can turn into 100% and at the absolute brink of death ???%. Of course I don't see him being that pushed to the wall, but these are amps like, I like that comparison, Ikki's Ittou forms. But Mob can use these forms for unlimited time. He can't unleash them though, he need to be pushed to the wall and release his emotions. If Mob is going to certainly die, ???% will protect him at all costs. It disappears after trouble is done. So he can trash and erase his BFR world like he did with Mogami's mind world, and then fight against Muzan in his base. So if the BFR world disappears after they die, he would solo them with hilarious no diff, as ???% is "At least High 6-C" (we haven't seen it's full potential because his presence does all the job). So if he is troubled with his BFR world in base, he would later have no problem with it if he's going to die.

He's going to get stronger as he gets angry, that's what I mean by reactive. It's in the profile, when in situations of extreme stress, Demons undergo explosive growth. So getting tossed around like that would surely get to Muzan.

Furthermore, since each Demon has limitless stamina, they'll just keep on going and fighting Mob until he dies from exhaustion, while they each get stronger the longer the fight goes on. Also, I don't see how mind world=real bfr world.

So they could maybe fight evenly

But ???% doesn't have stamina. It doesn't need to. It's not even Mob, but his ESP personified that is worlds above his own ESP that he can control himself. It protects Mob's body and stands here while everything collapses, earthquakes are starting, volcanos are erupting, tornados start to rise etc.

Can those demons all be HIGH 6-C while enraged and can they even regenerate from being turned to blood droplets? They can't even get close to ???%, since they are going to fly along with everything surrounding them straight to the space.

If Mob can't leave this world, he'll chill there and drink his milk.

It's unnecessary to bring ???% here, because that shit curbstomp and solo the Kny verse, and by the rules we are using Post-7th Division Arc key (High 8-C)

I mean, Muzan still has a win-con in the form of killing Mob before he goes 100% (though I don't see him getting past those force-fields). And I very much doubt that Muzan's reactive power level allows him to become over 500,000 times stronger than his base should Mob go 100%. Though you would be right about his AP at the start not being enough to get past Muzan's Regenerationn. However, force-fields sort of stop most attempts to harm him.

The way I can see Mob winning this is either lasting until sunrise or going 100% and proceeding to blitz, crush, out-range or just pin down Muzan with superior lifting strength.

For now, I'll go with Mob.

Woah, woah, where did 500,000 times stronger come from?

And speed is equalized, so no blitz. Range doesn't mean much if he can absorb it or destroy it with his chains, and he can regen from anything done to him.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I meant that if Muzan pushed Mob to 100%, he would then be facing a borderline Sub-Relativistic High 7-C with Class M Lifting Strength. Muzan could still win this if he defeats Mob before he goes into this state. But considering his force-fields, Mob could either be pushed into an explosion or with his stamina, last until sunrise where Muzan turns to ash.

Muzan's stamina is limitless, so he'll easily push Mob to his limits far faster. So actually, I'll vote Muzan. A long fight, but he can't put him down.

I never said that Mob has enough stamina to keep up with Muzan, I meant that he could last until sunrise where Muzan turns to ash. Considering he's fought for an entire day while interchanging between base and 100%, he should very much have enough stamina to last that long. If he's pushed too hard then he goes 100% and Muzan is done for.

Mob was never really tired during battle. He is only tired when he runs during marathons with his squad. He took hundreds of beatings from Toichiro and Mogami, along with playing with his fragile mental health and Mob wasn't actually tired. Also his fighting style doesn't depend on fighting physically so his stamina isn't really a huge problem. He uses telekinesis and flies, that don't drain his stamina.

It would be immensely hard for Muzan to beat Mob too. But idk many things about Muzan.

Toichiro was getting FAR stronger during every moment and Mob still fought against him without tiring, and it was during destroying entire city. Only his final form gave him trouble. And that was after entire day of fighting. Every esper in the series can fight against many guys at once. Reigen destroyed entire Seventh Division with Mob's powers, Shimazaki who is far inferior to Mob also destroyed 7th Division + Teru and Ritsu and was going to fight against Mob afterwards but he got scared little bit later because of the situation.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Has he fought against an opponent who constantly gets stronger in situations that don't benefit him, as well as twelve other opponents?
I mean, he went 100% after getting his ass kicked by what are possibly dozens of ghosts far more powerful than himself. This also happened after getting repeatedly beaten up by a held-back Toichiro Suzuki and after fighting Serizawa, who was also stronger than him.

Muzan could win if he has a way of putting down Mob that both ignores durability, has range and is fast acting. Otherwise, Mob either holds out for at most 12 hours or transforms and immobilizes him with telekinesis.

There were like, hundreds of evil spirits in Mogami's world that had high regen, 3 types of immortality and were more than 8-C.

Back