• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My adventures with Superman general discussion thread

Do we not even have a verse page yet?

okiedokie can someone list all of the relevant abilities and feats from episode 8 to 10 for calcs and P&A indexing

I haven’t completely caught up yet, but do we have evidence for Clark getting stronger and therefore warranting an “X to Y” rating?

I haven’t completely caught up yet, but do we have evidence for Clark getting stronger and therefore warranting an “X to Y” rating?
He doesn't really actually get any different in strength, but just rather gets more motivated

Okiedokie I think after getting scans for the Super hearing in like episode 8 and self sustenance for being in space then we're all set the profile will be set. I've already got references everywhere else and all the calcs linked up so we're almost good to go

Nah as far as things go she just seems to be presented as your average human she could maybe get Athletic human ratings
Athletic human rating is good enough to have a profile. Comics Lois Lane once had a profile and is 10-A. Also, Luz still has the one-punch feat.

I feel that Luz Lane's intelligence feat is the more important.

Yeah I really truely don't believe lois remotely qualifies for a profile

And that page got deleted, so…
It is deleted because it is a composited DC profiles rather than "not indexing worthy". Considering that Comic Lois and MAWS Luz have strength feat and is somewhat key characters, I don't see any problem of them being in VS Battles Wiki.

It is deleted because it is a composited DC profiles rather than "not indexing worthy". Considering that Comic Lois and MAWS Luz have strength feat and is somewhat key characters, I don't see any problem of them being in VS Battles Wiki.
If all MAWS Lois has is one 10-A feat and an intelligence feat, that is definitely not worth indexing. Comic Lois could be given a new profile, but using her deleted profile to justify one for MAWS Lois doesn't really help your argument.

If all MAWS Lois has is one 10-A feat and an intelligence feat, that is definitely not worth indexing. Comic Lois could be given a new profile, but using her deleted profile to justify one for MAWS Lois doesn't really help your argument.
I haven't watched episodes after EP4 so I'm not sure if MAWS Lois has more feats, but I feel that she is worth indexing.

In terms of the feats I have known, that 10-A feat could be interpreted as 9-C feat because it is Lois punches that security person in one hit (and is sent flying). She has more than one intelligence feat. (Deduced Superman's secret identity, Found how to deactivate robots attacking Superman in EP1) They are not even counting the episodes after EP4.

In terms of the character, she is literally the titular character of MAWS and she shows her feats. It is something different from Comics Lois, who is not the protagonist of DC Comics.

Though, I think that further research is needed.

Back