• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Im not mistaken right the heroes rising one scales to his 45% for final act right since he's way stronger than now than he was there
It would downscale to his 45% in Dark Hero since he could somewhat hurt and take hits from Shigaraki. Same reasoning for right now with how he’s baseline 7-A+ rather than directly scaling.

He DOES need an entire new key for his current state that dogwalks Prime AM though idk if we’re making it til it’s over.

I don't think that 45% Deku ever really hurt Shigaraki. He required 100% hits to do any meaningful damage. (I know what's on the profile currently. I just disagree with the interpretation that Deku's 45% kick actually hurt Shigaraki)

Two high 6-C feats that are basically the exact same and scale to the exact same characters. That’s what we call consistency. And didn’t even realize the 6-C upscaling from that new calc, nice.

Are we FINALLY ready for the Attack Potency and Sub-Rel upgrades, then? Or we still waiting for Deku and Shigaraki feats?
IMO, we do the AP and Sub-Rel upgrades and make Deku and Shigiraki a new key when the fight is over.

I don't think that 45% Deku ever really hurt Shigaraki. He required 100% hits to do any meaningful damage. (I know what's on the profile currently. I just disagree with the interpretation that Deku's 45% kick actually hurt Shigaraki)
He’d downscale anyway for withstanding a direct hit to the stomach, as well as punching away a beefed up Muscular before Shindo’s Quirk kicked in.

He’d downscale anyway for withstanding a direct hit to the stomach, as well as punching away a beefed up Muscular before Shindo’s Quirk kicked in.
Fair, but I don't think a simple elbow strike like the one that Shigraki hit him with has anywhere near as much wind up as one of Deku's 100% punches, and Deku was vomiting blood from that hit.

Fair, but I don't think a simple elbow strike like the one that Shigraki hit him with has anywhere near as much wind up as one of Deku's 100% punches, and Deku was vomiting blood from that hit.
I mean his simple movements and strikes are still enough to hurt Endeavor of all people. He swiped a hand and nearly gouged out Aizawa’s face, regardless of what he’s doing, that’s still AM level strength coming at everyone involved. And considering Deku was moving completely fine after that gut check, I’m pretty sure he wasn’t that affected by it after initial impact (and anime logic cause getting hit in the stomach shouldn’t make you cough blood in the first place unless you suffered incredible internal damage, so we either upgrade his pain tolerance or it’s just a durability feat)

And again, he’d just scale to Muscular, who is gonna be baseline for matching his weakest 100% key. Though I’m pretty sure everyone agrees with the downscale to Shigaraki regardless, he has multiple means of being relative to the presented values.

I'm working on the CRT as we speak. Not sure when I'll be posting it, but it's coming at long last.

Honestly, I didn't expect this stuff to even get this far.

Edit: The missile feat will be brought up as well. The discussion will happen there.
Glad to hear it

That MHA chapter tho…

Pretty great ending to this conflict
All the conclusions we’ve been getting have been fantastic.

Dabi? Perfect ending (ignoring that transonic statement). Stayed evil, fought Endeavor, was defeated by his whole family for resolution to it all. Tragically denied for being unable to handle his flames, but also being the perfect meld of both halves? Unlocked by finally being seen by his family? Outstanding.

Toga? Even better, never forfeiting her ideals or turning “good”, finding and dying for the one person that truly accepted her, whom she loved. Letting go of her rage, using her power to save someone rather than kill, showing her Quirk was never villainous, and if only someone trusted her, she would have loved her life completely fine. But now at the end, she can still claim to have began and ended her way, happy and content at being accepted.

Both lost and are absolutely dead, but also showed the two sides of Hero Societies evolution. That some people can be “saved” without being redeemed, and others are so far gone that just hearing them out is enough to learn from them.

If these conclusions are already so good, I can’t wait for AFO, Kurogiri/Shirakumo and ESPECIALLY Shigaraki. Also wondering if Spinner will get more since he’s not technically defeated.

Dabi? Perfect ending (ignoring that transonic statement). Stayed evil, fought Endeavor, was defeated by his whole family for resolution to it all. Tragically denied for being unable to handle his flames, but also being the perfect meld of both halves? Unlocked by finally being seen by his family? Outstanding.

Toga? Even better, never forfeiting her ideals or turning “good”, finding and dying for the one person that truly accepted her, whom she loved. Letting go of her rage, using her power to save someone rather than kill, showing her Quirk was never villainous, and if only someone trusted her, she would have loved her life completely fine. But now at the end, she can still claim to have began and ended her way, happy and content at being accepted.

Both lost and are absolutely dead, but also showed the two sides of Hero Societies evolution. That some people can be “saved” without being redeemed, and others are so far gone that just hearing them out is enough to learn from them.

If these conclusions are already so good, I can’t wait for AFO, Kurogiri/Shirakumo and ESPECIALLY Shigaraki. Also wondering if Spinner will get more since he’s not technically defeated.
Now that we know Toga died, I have no doubts Shigaraki will as well

I thought that if even Toga could be changed and spared, maybe Shigaraki would avoid ultimately dying, but now that we know Toga was never willing to go to prison, Toga being one of the most tame of the Villains, I know Shigaraki will meet a similar end. What Gran Torino said was right. Killing someone can sometimes bring salvation. Deku and Shigaraki may reach an understanding, but I don't see Shigaraki ever being truly "saved". I think my theory that Shigaraki will decay himself in the end will come true. Deku will defeat him and have a moment of understanding with him, but Shigaraki will ultimately die

I do think there will be a final Todoroki family chapter once Shoto and Dabi wake up to wrap everything up. I don't think Dabi is dead now but he might did after that final talk.

His injuries were severe and apparently only hate and anger were keeping him alive all this time. So he will probably be done for.

Plus if he lives, his life will be worse than hell having burned pretty much every part of his body off then getting tossed in jail and possibly death row.

Now that we know Toga died, I have no doubts Shigaraki will as well

I thought that if even Toga could be changed and spared, maybe Shigaraki would avoid ultimately dying, but now that we know Toga was never willing to go to prison, Toga being one of the most tame of the Villains, I know Shigaraki will meet a similar end. What Gran Torino said was right. Killing someone can sometimes bring salvation. Deku and Shigaraki may reach an understanding, but I don't see Shigaraki ever being truly "saved". I think my theory that Shigaraki will decay himself in the end will come true. Deku will defeat him and have a moment of understanding with him, but Shigaraki will ultimately die
I don't want Shigaraki to die. I would be fine if he leaves Japan in the end and becomes some sort of hermit.

I had a few problems with Dabi’s conclusion but Toga’s conclusion is fantastic imo. I could write a whole essay on the symbolism in her conclusion

Ok i have been seeing the todoroki's combined feat being brought up in multiple debate where they are involved in. So i came to this site to see how it is being treated here and you guys greatest debunk to the feat were.

1.) We don't have a time frame (illogical).
2.) The cloud was already getting darker due to tamaki and bakugo feat (which is partially true but mostly headcanon).

Why is the debunk not legit? Well first thing first, you are assuming some fact based on limited info that goes against the canon stuff that horikoshi portrayed.

Horikoshi even went as far to portray that a typhoon was already present, but it was still the heat from the Todoroki's that manipulated that typhoon turning it into what we saw and was described in the manga. Saying the feat was done from multiple attacks that includes both tamaki and bakugo is just straight up false and honestly has it issue's given that the feat was presented to us as a 100% todoroki's Feat.

I have seen seen Arguments for this feat even from Comicvine that downplay mha to a low level, I have also seen a few calc on said feat, And each of this calc/arguments seems to put them at the same level which is country level or what you call it here a 6b feat.

As for shoto not having heat, well his phoshor technique does seem seem to carry both heat and cold given that chapter 390 shoto was shown to the table to control temperature with it and it would be pretty dumb for hk add shoto in the news report if his moves lack any form of heat to it.

the todoroki's would/should be rated higher via accelerated development because the feat get more and more impressive because it was done passively. Am all ears for a debunk to this but just wanted to point out that all the todoroki's ap moves carries force and so does shoto glacial aegir and impact blade.

first death anniversary
Descripción no disponible.

Concrete breaking strength being impressive when VILLAIN BOTS exist is a peak Hori moment.

Like bro, KIRISHIMA AND SATO did that against Cementoss almost a YEAR ago in-verse. Shoji confirmed not paying attention in class???
I look forward to seeing what other statements or anti-feats we get out of the remainder of the arc.

Maybe Shigaraki will be in disbelief that Deku can narrowly dodge lightning. /s

Back