• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I'm very tempted to just make a CRT using that calc to upgrade the characters to High 7-A+ and 6-C as we wait for the Star thing to be settled.

Has anyone actually calculated that part of the storm feat before?

Also I am actually working on a CRT regarding the current ratings, I don't know when it'll be ready, but I think it'll be a pleasant surprise.
Since both the small storm and the big storm was disperse by the same attack, shouldn't the result combine ? Like how the Fist Bump to the Earth was a combination of crater+water+cloud. Doubt it will change much since one is High 7-A while the other is High 6-C but hey every decimal count

Question for Fa Jin: it gets power from repeated motions, storing the power from them. Basically, he does something over and over (like flexing his legs) to generate and store power that he can release later (seemingly in the same way, like he can’t flex his legs and use that to punch harder).

Deku gets a “refill” of Fa Jin from a Quintuple Smash (ergo 5 repeated punches). Would that just mean he can punch 5x harder with that specific set up?

My head canon accepts that as being accurate.

However, we don't know the energy conversion of Fa Jin. Nor do we know the limit of how much energy Fa Jin can hold, though we can easily just say its limit is equal to what we've seen. Which would be storing the energy of 5 punches in this case. But moving on to what I meant by energy conversion.

Example: Say Izuku punches and empowers Fa Jin with that strike. Does Fa Jin get increased by the full energy of the punch or only a part of it? We don't know the answer. I don't know how Occam's Razor would be applied here.

My head canon accepts that as being accurate.

However, we don't know the energy conversion of Fa Jin. Nor do we know the limit of how much energy Fa Jin can hold, though we can easily just say its limit is equal to what we've seen. Which would be storing the energy of 5 punches in this case. But moving on to what I meant by energy conversion.

Example: Say Izuku punches and empowers Fa Jin with that strike. Does Fa Jin get increased by the full energy of the punch or only a part of it? We don't know the answer. I don't know how Occam's Razor would be applied here.
I’m partial to saying it stores the entirety of it, just based off the wording and it’s feats.

With Faux 100%, he manages to absolutely murderblitz his previous speed tier, and he accomplished that level with nothing but leg flexes while dodging, let alone actual kicks. And he even had enough to do it twice. So clearly the conversion is pretty good if not even direct strikes, just flexing, is stored well enough that it can become an increase like that.

And the way it’s worded with “building up motion based energy” seems to just imply it builds up based on what he does, as long as it’s repeated, with 5 punches being enough for him to call it a “refill.” That at least to me implies it should be a 1:1 conversion, and I don’t see much that implies he’s only taking partial amounts.

Like, with the stored portion of 5 hits, he goes from brutalizing AFOgaraki to straight up punching a hole in his chest. Which seems like a pretty big leap, since those 5 punches straight on Shigaraki did not do that.

I’m partial to saying it stores the entirety of it, just based off the wording and it’s feats.

With Faux 100%, he manages to absolutely murderblitz his previous speed tier, and he accomplished that level with nothing but leg flexes while dodging, let alone actual kicks. And he even had enough to do it twice. So clearly the conversion is pretty good if not even direct strikes, just flexing, is stored well enough that it can become an increase like that.

And the way it’s worded with “building up motion based energy” seems to just imply it builds up based on what he does, as long as it’s repeated, with 5 punches being enough for him to call it a “refill.” That at least to me implies it should be a 1:1 conversion, and I don’t see much that implies he’s only taking partial amounts.

Like, with the stored portion of 5 hits, he goes from brutalizing AFOgaraki to straight up punching a hole in his chest. Which seems like a pretty big leap, since those 5 punches straight on Shigaraki did not do that.
Alright guys, let's go count the amount of leg flexes deku did to charge Fa-jin that's how much faster Faux 100% is compared to 45%

Hope to God this will go somewhere, it's time MHA gets another multiplier win

Now I think I know why Deku's dad doesn't show up.
It would be too much alimony.
Descripción no disponible.

She’s not making clones of other people, she’s just making clones of herself turning into other people. Her Quirk doesn’t replicate strength, so the mixture of the two just ***** it all up.

She’s not making clones of other people, she’s just making clones of herself turning into other people. Her Quirk doesn’t replicate strength, so the mixture of the two just ***** it all up.
That's half of it.

She's making clones of herself transformed into Twice, but she's also making clones of other people like Shigaraki and All For One. Those aren't her but are clones of those other people, but they can't use their Quirks due to a compatability issue of her Quirk and Twice's Quirk.

A little of tangent, but since you guys were mentioning that statement of Deku’s Gearshift, how fast would you have to be to warp space, time, reality, and/or etc. just with your sheer speed? From what I’ve heard, doesn’t that grant you at least FTL speeds? If not, can someone please explain?

A little of tangent, but since you guys were mentioning that statement of Deku’s Gearshift, how fast would you have to be to warp space, time, reality, and/or etc. just with your sheer speed? From what I’ve heard, doesn’t that grant you at least FTL speeds? If not, can someone please explain?
Technically everything bends space just by existing. But for it to be anything significant as far as I know you have to be at the very least relativistic.

Just noticed at the front page Invisible Girl ain’t invisible….hehehe. Also Uraraka getting sliced again made my heart ache. She’s pretty much out of commission unless Horikoshi goes balls deep and actually have her die

This also means we can FINALLY go back to what we needed after all this time…AM vs Young AFO

Last edited:
Back