• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I still like MHA for remaining fairly grounded power-scale wise.

Probably the reason there's very few anti-feats.

Whenever a verse gets super-OP the author is bound to mess up and suddenly anti-feats start popping up left and right.

Only thing I would want from the series in it's current state is more hax and more strange powers not related to "physics". Like I was reading this novel where characters have all kinds of strange abilities that put most manga/comic hax to shame. Beyond regular reality warping.

Name please, I love webnovels and I'm bored

Really hoping the quality of the next season doesn't drop due to another movie again like it has the last like 2 seasons, fingers crossed and anyone can say what they will but its not worth it imo if we get another repeat of quality drops 😣
I don't think I can take another season 5

Is it about a Demon that happens to be Ultimate?
Nah, here "demon" is just used to mean MC is badass.

He mostly has a bunch of very haxy powers but practically every person in the verse has a hax ability and it's an ancient times horror-like setting where unexplainable things happen all the time.

20230721_183058.jpg

IRON MIGHT TIME!?

We're going back in time again, 20 minutes before the Toga Doubles disappeared.

All For One knows this is just an attempt to stall him, but just like All Might said he can't ignore him. Tomura Shigaraki's hatred is effecting him too much; the man is absolutely pissed just to see All Might smiling, like his veins actually burst out of his head due to how angry he is.

All Might's suit seems to be based off Class 1-A, which is rather interesting. I wonder who made this suit, looks like it wasn't public knowledge.

The movies aren't canon.

All For One is so pissed that he ignored the cables and just kept flying while dragging them through the buildings. I don't think AFO has a Quirk to get rid of pain, since he screamed in agony when Endeavor burned his hand off. So I imagine he's just so damn pissed that he literally can't focus on anything else.

He's never experienced emotions like these unlike with Shiggy who's lived with it for years. AFO is just rampaging because he doesn't know what else to do.

I'm sorry, but All Might using Shoot Style to fight is way too damn good. Using Class 1-A-like abilities to show how his students have affected him just as much as he has affected them. God, I don't know what's going to happen by the end of this.

I don't see AFO just butchering All Might and going on his merry way. But I'm not certain if AFO is going to be outlasted here. I'm not even going to try and guess what happens to All Might. He could live or die even if he outlast AFO here, it's a flip of the coin.

If All Might dies, there is no way AFO is going to be doing anything big afterward.

Really hope we get those flashbacks to their battle six or seven years ago.

I'm getting ready to make a sandbox for the canon part of My Hero Academia. I figure I might as well lay out everything we deem canon instead of the movies. I'll need to collect scans, links to interviews, and whatever else I need.

Don't know how long that's going to take me.

IRON MIGHT TIME!?

We're going back in time again, 20 minutes before the Toga Doubles disappeared.

All For One knows this is just an attempt to stall him, but just like All Might said he can't ignore him. Tomura Shigaraki's hatred is effecting him too much; the man is absolutely pissed just to see All Might smiling, like his veins actually burst out of his head due to how angry he is.

All Might's suit seems to be based off Class 1-A, which is rather interesting. I wonder who made this suit, looks like it wasn't public knowledge.

The movies aren't canon.

All For One is so pissed that he ignored the cables and just kept flying while dragging them through the buildings. I don't think AFO has a Quirk to get rid of pain, since he screamed in agony when Endeavor burned his hand off. So I imagine he's just so damn pissed that he literally can't focus on anything else.

He's never experienced emotions like these unlike with Shiggy who's lived with it for years. AFO is just rampaging because he doesn't know what else to do.

I'm sorry, but All Might using Shoot Style to fight is way too damn good. Using Class 1-A-like abilities to show how his students have affected him just as much as he has affected them. God, I don't know what's going to happen by the end of this.

I don't see AFO just butchering All Might and going on his merry way. But I'm not certain if AFO is going to be outlasted here. I'm not even going to try and guess what happens to All Might. He could live or die even if he outlast AFO here, it's a flip of the coin.

If All Might dies, there is no way AFO is going to be doing anything big afterward.

Really hope we get those flashbacks to their battle six or seven years ago.

I'm getting ready to make a sandbox for the canon part of My Hero Academia. I figure I might as well lay out everything we deem canon instead of the movies. I'll need to collect scans, links to interviews, and whatever else I need.

Don't know how long that's going to take me.
My guy you just got done with the biggest crt the verse has had, you can take a break for a little while lol.

My guy you just got done with the biggest crt the verse has had, you can take a break for a little while lol.
It's a curse with no escape.

It's alright, I'm just talking about the far future. Doubt I'll even have serious work put into it by the end of the month.

I have a full length RPG and some other games on my backlog that I'm going to be focusing on for awhile. I'll still be around though.

Nah but the amount of tricks and abilities All Might possibly has is insane.

This guy probably has some liquid nitrogen or something + a flamethrower to represent Shoto, bombs for Bakugo, Acid for Mina, sound attacks for Jiro. His bag is DEEP. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he has cloaking tech for Hagakure.

This dude went from “punch and kick guy” to having damn near more “Quirks” than Deku himself. Wonder if he has something that works as Gearshift? Or Fa Jin? Smokescreen? Maybe a warning system for Danger Sense?

All Might has me beyond hyped right now. This suit is ******* awesome, he just might hold AFO off for the entire 20 minute TogaTwice invasion. Praying on AFO’s downfall as we speak.

Deku: That was a close one, thankfully we're able to protect all of Japan from that major crisis.

Shoto: It was pretty close, though it's weird how this just popped up out of nowhere.

Bakugo: Close for you idiots, I was just fine.

Deku: Alright, so how about we agree to never mention or even think about this ever again?

All Three of Them: Agreed

Villains

AFO: I'm back. My side plan failed horribly, but it's all according to plan, how're you holding up?

Shigaraki is screaming on the floor.

AFO: Excellent!

And nothing of importance happened.

Back