• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

MHA coming out of nowhere to give us the best anime game of the year was something I was not expecting. I just hope they support it in a quick and efficient manner.

Also, you can use Float on All Might and this man can literally fly across the map.
They added Lore Accurate All Might I see

Wanna talk about lore accuracy? Bakugo is one of the most frustrating opponents to fight. Man has CRAZY mobility.

Oh and Mr. Compress can turn his allies into marbles and basically just kidnap them lmao
so compress is the troll character
nice

What if bakugo intervenes rn as allmights arm is exploding and takes allmight away from the explosion? Considering the distance bakugo would have to travel in such a small timeframe (the explosion), could this come out as ftl?

I'd rather not speculate on imaginary feats that likely won't even happen to begin with

That's not even mentioning how explosions rapidly lose speed pretty much immediately after they go off

What if bakugo intervenes rn as allmights arm is exploding and takes allmight away from the explosion? Considering the distance bakugo would have to travel in such a small timeframe (the explosion), could this come out as ftl?
That’s the main way I see Bakugo saving AM if it happens. Like the explosion destroys his arm but Bakugo manages to grab him and blast away before the rest gets destroyed.

I heavily doubt that’s going to be FTL tho, like come on.

That’s the main way I see Bakugo saving AM if it happens. Like the explosion destroys his arm but Bakugo manages to grab him and blast away before the rest gets destroyed.

I heavily doubt that’s going to be FTL tho, like come on.
It's a pretty big distance that he would have to travel in a really small timeframe idk. Just saying. Bakugos body rn is like in the middle of UA

I already have an ftl mha CRT ready so it's okay.

F4AdKX2XcAAJY32.jpg

Are there going to be separate profiles for Ultra Rumble versions of characters or will they just not have profiles at all? I think that they could be 9-A to High 8-C due to All Might destroying a falling building and characters getting stronger with Plus Ultra/Chaos
So first off, why?

Are there going to be separate profiles for Ultra Rumble versions of characters or will they just not have profiles at all? I think that they could be 9-A to High 8-C due to All Might destroying a falling building and characters getting stronger with Plus Ultra/Chaos
Itd be weird to have a profile for ultra rumble characters considering I can knock out All Might with a spinning car.

It'd just be unnecessary because of how the game is tbh. All the characters are equal in one way or another, the game is fairly balanced. It'd just be a waste of time. Its not like theres even a story that could be remotely considered canon in the game either.

Itd be weird to have a profile for ultra rumble characters considering I can knock out All Might with a spinning car.

It'd just be unnecessary because of how the game is tbh. All the characters are equal in one way or another, the game is fairly balanced. It'd just be a waste of time. Its not like theres even a story that could be remotely considered canon in the game either.
I mean Thanos is like High 1-B but has a Fortnite profile where he's only City Block level. It doesn't seem that far fetched

I mean Thanos is like High 1-B but has a Fortnite profile where he's only City Block level. It doesn't seem that far fetched
Pretty sure Fortnite actually has a story that ties everything together. Ultra rumble doesnt have anything like that. Theres no context for anything in the game, everyone is just fighting.

Granted, that may change in the future but having profiles for these characters right now would be a waste of time imo.

Back