• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Spoiler Thread

Tbh, Idk if those feats would be calced to FTL necessarily, but they definitely should be at the BARE MINIMUM sub-relativistic, which is a lot closer to where Deku’s speed’s currently ranked here.
That’s what I’ve been saying forever at th every least his speed is sub rel but on this site they hard cap his speed in the Sonics etc. so I don’t take it serious here I jus make posts and see how hard they try to make him below sub rel after giving actual reasons why he should be near Lightspeed at least in reactions.

What percentage was Deku using against Flect? And after he powered up?

Edit: I meant Flect Turn.

He never says his percentage all throughout the movie, but we can guess it from the time frame. It’s during Endeavor Agency, so his limit is 10-15% with 20% as his peak. This is consistent since he amps a couple times against Flect before the final, big, brawl fight they have.

Flect notes that Deku is getting stronger as they fight, which makes sense if he’s raising his percentage from 10 to 15 steadily, and it’s even shown with him breaking through the Reflect, tearing a hole in Flect’s shirt and pushing him back. This happened BEFORE the final amp where he and Flect fight one on one equally.

So basically, his final amp before 100%, when he goes Plus Ultra, should be 20%, his main percentage for the rest of the movie is 10%, and while fighting Flect, he steadily ramped up all the way to 15%, which is when he started to deal damage through the Reflect quirk.

So I guess that 8-B/8-A feat was performed with a 20% kick.

Deku’s stamina during this movie was quite insane as well. He had a gaping hole in his chest/shoulder from Flect’s lasers, then got pierced through the stomach and limbs several times more, all while having his attacks reflected back into his body, and just kept going. He was bleeding out hard as heck and just didn’t seem bothered when he started going Plus Ultra.

It’s even shown when Deku first tries to kick Flect that having the full force of his attacks reflected makes his muscle tendons tear and bleed. Yet he withstands it dozens of times throughout the fight on his arms and legs repeatedly, AFTER they get pierced by lasers. And at the end, he still was the one on his feet to comfort Rody. Definitely noteworthy for his stamina.

I still can't fathom that Todoroki got hit by Leviathan and only had a few scratches despite it having major collateral damage.

I still can't fathom that Todoroki got hit by Leviathan and only had a few scratches despite it having major collateral damage.
I get the feeling. Always feels weird to me that these characters are capable of withstanding such terrible damage, yet aren't capable of physically exerting that same force with their punches. You're not gonna see Todoroki punching the ground and causing something similar to what Leviathan did. A personal peeve of mine.

That's why I like One Punch Man: the characters are clearly shown capable of causing massive destruction while also capable of dealing such massive damage as well. It doesn't make it seem like the characters are just tanks with nothing to dish out in return.

Last edited:
The movie came out in my Country this week-end and I just finished watching it in the cinema. Watching this kind of movies in the cinema is really a whole different expirience, I love the fact that everyone was hyped during the Final battle between Deku and Flect.
I think the movie was really good and the final fight were in particular some of the best in the series until now with some top tiers animations.
Flect was also a much better villain than I expected. I thought he would be a generic bad guy but his motivations were actually believable and I felt bad for him while he was talking about his past.
I don't know if it's the best one out of the three, but I really loved it!

Lol let’s see it pls, pro gonna get denied tho really wanna rewatch that movie
The guy that requested the calc on Twitter sent me a video he took of the last 20 or so minutes of the movie. He actually found that there's also a really good AP feat for Bakugo there.

It seems weird to have a laser-dodging feat for MHA, or just laser-dodging feats in general, since I don't think the author ever really considers how fast light-speed lasers are and the speed the characters could travel if they could really dodge lasers. And also, while the energy being reflected normally means that it is light, I don't know if the same could be applied here. I say that because Flect Turn's Quirk specifically allows anything to be reflected, no matter what, so just because the energy is being reflected doesn't mean it's actually light. Am I making sense?

It seems weird to have a laser-dodging feat for MHA, or just laser-dodging feats in general, since I don't think the author ever really considers how fast light-speed lasers are and the speed the characters could travel if they could really dodge lasers. And also, while the energy being reflected normally means that it is light, I don't know if the same could be applied here. I say that because Flect Turn's Quirk specifically allows anything to be reflected, no matter what, so just because the energy is being reflected doesn't mean it's actually light. Am I making sense?
I'd normally agree if not for the fact that they were reflecting off the mirrors floating next to him rather than reflecting off Flect Turn himself

Niceee Sub relativistic+ this can def be used. He’s seen dodging the lasers regularly and then after that he’s seen dodging the reflected lasers albeit he only dodged like 3 before being overwhelmed by the sheer number it’s still a good feat. Whether or not U want to say his reflect quirk is capable of making the reflected laser move at lightspeed is one thing but the lasers themselves come from like the man stated in the calc a reliable source which is technology and doesn’t cause explosions rather burning where it hits. Essentially a heat ray, u look at that distance cleared everything checks out. It should be zero quarrels with this tbh, also I’d be more inclined to say his reflection does make the lasers Lightspeed once again if they weren’t already lightspeed jus based off the fact that the mirrors were specifically used for the reflection laser.

Last edited:
This definitely gonna become one of the many outliers of MHA
My point u can’t have that many outliers. If they keep coming it’s clear that this is what the series must be tbh. Sub Rel+ isn’t out of the ordinary for mha anyway, great calcs and I believe this should be used. It follows all guidelines and with the timeframe of it being before the war taking place makes it great.

I'd normally agree if not for the fact that they were reflecting off the mirrors floating next to him rather than reflecting off Flect Turn himself
I forgot about that. But wasn't that system designed based off his Quirk? Regardless, even if you're right, I still feel as though it's an outlier, since Deku was dodging these lasers at what, 20% or 30% of One For All? It just seems bizarre, and it feels as though it'd be a massive overhaul for the character stats?

My point u can’t have that many outliers. If they keep coming it’s clear that this is what the series must be tbh. Sub Rel+ isn’t out of the ordinary for mha anyway, great calcs and I believe this should be used. It follows all guidelines and with the timeframe of it being before the war taking place makes it great.
In my honest opinion, if your scaling relies on having so many things being outliers, then the scaling itself is the problem

Back