• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony Tries To friend your verse

the six pony friends finds themselves on your verse and they just want to friend your verse nothing more also the pony world version of those friends is used

"friend your verse" is a bit nebulous in terms of its meaning. Do you mean favorite verse? If so, I can easily provide an answer;

Kirby - Definitely friended, since the fact that a good majority of Kirby's foes redeem themselves and even help him out on his adventures at times should be evident enough. Kirby and Twilight would also make great friends.

DuckTales - Friended. Depending if figures like Glomgold, Magica De Spell, General Lunaris, or ESPECIALLY Zeus aren't stingy enough.

SCP Foundatio - Not a chance. I doubt they'd even be able to befriend the Foundatin themselves due to how coldhearted they are, or hundreds of the SCPs since a lot of them have a monstrous intent to them, SCP-682 especially would be problematic, and don't get me started on the gods. I would see some exceptions being SCP-049, SCP-343, SCP-105, SCP-131, and of course, SCP-999.

A Hat in Time - They stop at Snatcher. They can likely befriend everyone else except for the overseer of Subcon Forest himself. As a cruel, cold, and uncaring spirit, they wouldn't pose much of a challenge to him if Hat Kid couldn't get him to like and befriend her. In fact, he would instead death inflict the whole cast of ponies instead of accept their friendship.

Hollow Knight - Probably not. There's no way their methods of friendship would be able to faze the simpleminded Infection or oppose the Radiance herself.

My Little Pony - Yes

What a Beautiful Series: They befriend quite a lot of people, I can imagine. Of the ones that I've seen thus far that are available ish here (and more upcoming), they get about 90% ish of them befriended. Against the likes of Critters and Mechanical Dead though, no. One group is described as a natural disaster and the other rose up for the purpose of killing all life. WIC is a no since they're just about all evil sans their leader. And they're absolutely not gonna get to befriend Thomas Edison either.

Toriko: They should be able to befriend just about everyone...I think. Pretty much just about almost the whole series can be friended although the likes of Joa could be a problem.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: It essentially runs on friendship or some such AFAIK so they'll befriend all of them...well okay maybe just 99% of them like Toriko.

DMC: Gonna be hard to befriend the demons if not impossible but the hero squad they can.

EMagoIorSouI said:
"friend your verse" is a bit nebulous in terms of its meaning. Do you mean favorite verse? If so, I can easily provide an answer;
Kirby - Definitely friended, since the fact that a good majority of Kirby's foes redeem themselves and even help him out on his adventures at times should be evident enough. Kirby and Twilight would also make great friends.

DuckTales - Friended. Depending if figures like Glomgold, Magica De Spell, General Lunaris, or ESPECIALLY Zeus aren't stingy enough.

SCP Foundatio - Not a chance. I doubt they'd even be able to befriend the Foundatin themselves due to how coldhearted they are, or hundreds of the SCPs since a lot of them have a monstrous intent to them, SCP-682 especially would be problematic, and don't get me started on the gods. I would see some exceptions being SCP-049, SCP-343, SCP-105, SCP-131, and of course, SCP-999.

A Hat in Time - They stop at Snatcher. They can likely befriend everyone else except for the overseer of Subcon Forest himself. As a cruel, cold, and uncaring spirit, they wouldn't pose much of a challenge to him if Hat Kid couldn't get him to like and befriend her. In fact, he would instead death inflict the whole cast of ponies instead of accept their friendship.

Hollow Knight - Probably not. There's no way their methods of friendship would be able to faze the simpleminded Infection or oppose the Radiance herself.

My Little Pony - Yes
yes that's what I Mean

Mario: Will befriend nearly everyone. Only few people they won't befriend would be Dimentio and the Shadow Queen besides their minions.

Zelda: Zant, Ganon, Girahim, Demise, and most of the zelda villains say no. Gets along with most of the main cast

Marvel: Gets stomped when they try to befriend the villains

DC: They will try to go to Lucifer's bar and try to befriend him but Lucifer is uninterested and would just blink them away. I hope they don't get broken when they see the Joker and what he does

MCU: Ego coldly manipulates them, before taking them into an area and absorbing them. Dormammu doesn't care and one-shots. Very few of the MCU villains would try to be nice to them, the only ones I can think of that would be Vulture and MAYBE thanos but he would snap them. For the heroes, they get along with many of them (particuarly Cap and Spider-Man), but I doubt they can really go far with people like Star-Lord, Rocket, and Iron-Man

Real Life: It..... depends on where they head. They won't dent a bone on history's greatest villains like Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, or Mao who would at most try to convince them that they were right and to support them (which good charcters like the Ponies would be horrified/ nigh mentally broken at the atrocoties the people I mentioned committed). some of the villains with high atrocoties under their belt like Genghis Khan and some of the Tyrranical Caliphs would be rather charismatic to them. However, some of the more insecure villains like criminals with tragic depression they can help and be able to turn into good people. they would be good chums with the proven good people like Stan Lee, Abe Lincon, Ghandi, MLK, Mandela, etc.

So overall, they can't really befriend the heartless villains, wouldn't change the minds of the charismatic villains, but they can get along with the rest of humanity

then what if the ponies headed on an arabic country like Iraq For Example and saw the situation that Iraq Is Having Right Now?

Dragon ball OG/Z/Super/GT: They befriend most of the z fighters aside from Vegeta and possibly kid Trunks. Frieza is a nono (he'd probably be desgusted by them and try to kill them before Discord turns him into cake... fat Buu is questionable but he might be friends with Pinkie since she can get insane as well at some points. Kid buu... instant no, superbuu pretty much the same except he'd try to transform them into candy which Discord would counter. 21 Might see them as tasty but will eventually get stopped by Discord. Beerus might get along with them but Pinkie might push him into hakai which brings Discord again....Broly... Discord just BFRS him into another area unless he is in his base form. Pretty much in dragon ball Discord would be their bodyguard.

Naruto: Madara, Sasuke and Naruto would be more shocked off their power alone then befriending them but I see Naruto probably befriending them (the weakest mane 6 is also 6-B not counting calm fluttershy but still more powerful then most ninjas in that verse...)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Mario: Will befriend nearly everyone. Only few people they won't befriend would be Dimentio and the Shadow Queen besides their minions.
Zelda: Zant, Ganon, Girahim, Demise, and most of the zelda villains say no. Gets along with most of the main cast

Marvel: Gets stomped when they try to befriend the villains

DC: They will try to go to Lucifer's bar and try to befriend him but Lucifer is uninterested and would just blink them away. I hope they don't get broken when they see the Joker and what he does

MCU: Ego coldly manipulates them, before taking them into an area and absorbing them. Dormammu doesn't care and one-shots. Very few of the MCU villains would try to be nice to them, the only ones I can think of that would be Vulture and MAYBE thanos but he would snap them. For the heroes, they get along with many of them (particuarly Cap and Spider-Man), but I doubt they can really go far with people like Star-Lord, Rocket, and Iron-Man

Real Life: It..... depends on where they head. They won't dent a bone on history's greatest villains like Hitler, Stalin, Idi Amin, or Mao who would at most try to convince them that they were right and to support them (which good charcters like the Ponies would be horrified/ nigh mentally broken at the atrocoties the people I mentioned committed). some of the villains with high atrocoties under their belt like Genghis Khan and some of the Tyrranical Caliphs would be rather charismatic to them. However, some of the more insecure villains like criminals with tragic depression they can help and be able to turn into good people. they would be good chums with the proven good people like Stan Lee, Abe Lincon, Ghandi, MLK, Mandela, etc.

So overall, they can't really befriend the heartless villains, wouldn't change the minds of the charismatic villains, but they can get along with the rest of humanity
I Was Asking You A question What If They Headed Into Iraq Please answer me

and saw it's situation

ME stands for the middle east

Anyway, It would be interesting to wonder what fictional characters would do and how would they affect us in real life. But consediring the area that is getting discussed is one of the most controversial and sensitive areas in the world. I'm just going to drop this topic to avoid controversy

ME stands for the middle east
Anyway, It would be interesting to wonder what fictional characters would do and how would they affect us in real life. But consediring the area that is getting discussed is one of the most controversial and sensitive areas in the world. I'm just going to drop this topic to avoid controversy
Twilight mind controls everyone into being friends afterall OP never said it had to be consensual friending. Wait, this isn't Season 2 Twilight

Pokémo: Most everyone could be befriended, or at the very least have neutral feelings towards them, especially with the higher Legendary Pokemon. Even a good chunk of the villians like Guzma, Archie, or Cyrus could be friends with them as well. The only ones I can't see is Giovanni and Ghetsis, along with their appropriate teams. (The new Plasma, not the old one with N.)

Owlboy: I see everyone but Molstrom and possibly Dirk being able to be befriended, with Molstrom as a heartless machine, and Dirk is too loyal to Molstrom.

Five Nights At Freddy's: This one is...tricky. Obviously, Springtrap is out, but as for the rest, it's really hard to say. The animatronics are possessed by the spirits of children, and perhaps Pinkie can reach out to them, and Twilight could potentially help The Puppet in particular due to her magical knowledge. But, they could be twisted by years of anger, which leads to characters like The One You Should Not Have Killed and Golden Freddy being likely to not be affected by their efforts.

Lilo & Stitch: Pretty obvious they'd be just fine in this one, since the whole idea behind this one is friendship. Even Gantu could possibly be befriended here. The only one I can't see being friends with anyone is Hammsterville.

Let me tell you something, the ponies won't be doing anything in the ME, too much of a mess there for friendship to solve
also the Iraqi People Would Be Mind Blown If they Knew that Those Are Real Ponies Because They Seem Wayy Too Fictional

World of Darkness: Nope sorry, Caine at one point disbelieved his own brother and walked through him making him cease to be. So uh yeah....

Warhammer: Ooooof

Killer Instinct: Yes for most of the cast except Gargos and Aria and those with them I reckon

Bobobo: They could befriend Bobobo, then again considering what he does to Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler they might wanna keep their distance

Danny Phantom: The befriend the humans and some of the ghosts but majority of the ghosts is a no no.

Camp Lakebottom: Main characters are befriended but most of the monster is likely not happening.

Dark Cloud: They pretty much befriend everyone except True Dark Genie.

Okage: Shadow King: They might actually be able get everyone, especially Beiloune if they help him find his daughter which I think they would.

Chaos Legion: As far as the game goes, they only befriend Arcia and Sieg. Azrail and the demons are a no no.

Psi-Ops: They would only befriend Nick Scyer and Sarah. Everyone else us to evil.

Back