• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

The One Escanor will likely have to scale above Ban and King to really be helpful, which would mean Mael with Sunshine would also scale above them, since his The One would be far stronger than Escanor's

truth be told we never got to see the one go all out. i dont think escanor was in the ONE vs the sinner or was he?

Now mel is beating DKzel like nothing, inb4 he get a powerup and dkzel beat mel, then escanor comes out and defeat dkzel with his prideful words

Demon King is going to pull something despite that he got a beatdown from Mel.

How much ya'll wanna bet that nakaba is trying to tank the damn series? Like he must really want to not have a chance at continuation of any sort

I mean look at all the choices he's made in writing...no way this isn't a sales drop strategy

I think a big issue with the series is how it suddenly made all the Heroes OP and made all the villains get wrecked, I mean it used to be the reverse at the first half of the series but now... Mael, Chandler, Cusack, The Original Demon, Indura, and The Demon King were all easily beaten, without doing anything to the heroes, not to mention no one important has died...

As expected of Lord Twigo. It's not sabotage, more like setting things up for that jobber of a king called Arthur

Cusack was only relevant for one fight and that fight was really good. Cusack has done nothing but such off Zeldris and kill Arthur. OG Demon was literally nothing.

Welp this chapter confirms that Meliodas can still use his Demon powers (Demon Mark and maybe Assault Mode) in his Post-Purgatory key. Also they said Demon King can't use Ruler for some reason. Either because he's not strong enough to use it or Zeldris' body is not compatible according to Meliodas.

Yay i knew this was just mel's new base

He cam stack his old transformations

Like how zeldris here is usimg his mark and not his butterfly dk mode like mel should be using

I don't know if this necessarily means Meliodas has 4 transformations, I think it just means Meliodas hasn't used his Power of Darkness or Hellblaze yet, which still means that he's only using a fraction of his power, he has used his Demon Powers without the Demon Mark and Assault Mode, that's probably what the Demon King Meant, I think his new transformation probably replaced Assault Mode, let's not add a Demon Mark or Assault Mode key yet unless he uses those forms, not only does it make his page more cluttered, but it's still unclear if Meliodas still uses those forms, Meliodas's full Power is equal to the Demon King's 50% Power, then we know for a fact that Zeldris Demon King Possessed is super weak and therefore Base Meliodas right now ain't Demon King level, this is the same base that couldn't do sh*t to the Demon King in Purgatory, it's more appropriate to say that Base Meliodas is just slightly above Ban meaning that the Possessed Meliodas/Zeldris Demon King is really weak compared to the 50% Demon King

Back