• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

Not wanting to be disrespectful because of The subject, but King just needs cause a little boost of pleasure, disaster does the rest.

ZERO7772 said:
Just give him a Post-Purgatory key and be done with it. His profile is a mess already.
I think we should do something like this, where his prime and main series forms are two different pages. I can make one in my sandbox.

Mel get so many f*cking power-ups it's hard to keep a record of it all. As far I am aware the key he should have are: Sealed/Unsealed/Post-death/Prime/God Mel

In my opinion, we should remove his AM Key and just throw under his post-revival key.

Ok, but what about making the prime form before all of his resurrections a separate page?

After checking the thread I see that the MA Key is gone so nevermind.

Maybe we can sperate his profile into 2 using the 1 month time skip? I dunno about giving Prime Mel his own profile but I agree we should do something about his current profile

And can we reduce the number of render pictures btw? I mean this stuff should go under gallery section IMO

I'm in the process of doing one this minute.

Edit: Here. This is the most clear picture you'll get until the next chapter, unless someone can complete this.

I suggest adding this to the page when we get the translations.

Screenshot (1403)

The God Tiers should actually get a small upgrade

Right now, we scale Base Post-Purgatory Meliodas to Far Above 1 Teraton, but since he now has Demon Mark, then that gives an at least 2x Multiplier, meaning he's far above 2 Teratons, and then with his strongest form he's equal to the Demon King's 50% Power, meaning that at Full Power the Supreme Deity and Demon King are 4 Teratons at least making them Small Country level+ instead of Small Country level

By the way I was thinking should we change justification and tier for Demon King possessing Meliodas/Zeldris? Cause right now the justification is merely a hypothetical scenario of when he gets back his full power. I was thinking we should change it to whatever feats he has shown so far before reaching his full power otherwise it would cause confusion due to characters like Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas and Ban not being at least Low 6-B likely higher despite the profile saying they fought Demon King possessing Meliodas/Zeldris.

The Demon King reminds me of Stilt Man or Kite Man; the characters could kill him at their leisure, but they just don't. Not saying that's a bad thing, especially since the justification is solid.

I tried a Prime Meliodas profile in my sandbox. Anyone mind taking a look, or giving criticism?

Do we really need to split Prime Meliodas from present Meliodas? This is probably the last power up Meliodas will get so I really don't think we need to split his profile in two. Especially not when some of the other profiles are far more cluttered up than Meliodas' profile.

People were talking about splitting it. Also, the profile is often streamlined because it's just too long.

I suppose, but it doesn't look cluttered or messy. Also, the key word is old, his new profile is long, but there's no real way to fit separations in naturally, to my knowledge. I don't really care either way though, but there's still not exactly a reason to not separate the two.

Well if you want another example this is a rough outline of what Ichigo's profile might look like after the bleach Revisions for the past arcs. Though there might be a few small changes here or there.

Ichigo Kurosaki: 7-C (Defeated 20% Renji) | High 7-C (Defeated Ikkaku and later on 100% Renji) | At least 7-A (Defeated Soul Society Arc Kenpachi), High 7-A w/ Bankai (Comparable to Soul Society Arc Bankai Byakuya), w/ Hollowfication (Overpowered Soul Society Arc Bankai Byakuya. Manage to injure Base Grimmjow) | (Stronger than before), w/ Bankai (Comparable to Base Grimmjow), w/ Hollowfication (Defeated Resurrección Grimmjow and easily overpowered Base Ulquiorra), after his battle with Ulquiorra (Managed to nick Resurrección Yammy's neck with a Hollowfied Getsuga Tensho at half his power) | (Stomped Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra) | (Stronger than God Aizen), higher w/ Mugetsu (One shot God Aizen who could injure him) | (Cut off Tsukishima's arm), w/ Fullbring Shikai (Caught and tossed Base Quilege's arrows with his bare hand), w/ Fullbring Bankai (Destroyed a replica of Karakura Town by activating his Bankai. Stomped Bankai Ginjo and overpowered Vollständig Quilege with Ayon absorbed), after awakening his Quincy powers (Burnt casual Base Yhwach's arm) | (Reclaimed the power he used to defeat Aizen), 5-B w/ Merged Hollow Form (Managed to injure a casual Soul King Yhwach) | At least 5-B (One shot Yhwach on two different occasion), higher w/ Merged Hollow Form (Stronger than before)

Keys: Substitute Shinigami | Soul Society Arc (Pre-Bankai Training) | Soul Society Arc (Post-Bankai Training) | Arrancar Arc | Full Hollow | Post-Dangai Training | Fullbring | True Shikai | True Bankai

They could do the same if they wish, but it doesn't matter. It just a suggestion, and the existence of other messy profiles doesn't mean this shouldn't be separated.

The best way to clean up his profile is to make all of his justifications in his AP section way smaller, a lot of it is just unnecessary

What about this? I removed a lot of circular scaling, but it's still cluttered. I suggest moving the Baste thing and adding it to Ban's page, then saying "much stronger than Gilthunder and Ban" on Meliodas' page. The same could also be done with the 114,000 power level thing.

Attack Potency: At least City level (Much stronger than Gilthunder. Effortlessly destroyed Baste Dungeo, which could withstand attacks from 10 Town level Tyrant Dragons), higher with Demon Mark (Has a power level of 4400, which is higher than most of the Sins. Easily stomped Ba after he added Meliodas' strength to his own), Mountain level with Lostvayne (Easily sliced apart a Albio with air slashes), higher with Wrath (Gained a power level of 10,300 after managing to control his power) | Island level (Effortlessly defeated Base Galand), higher with Demon Mark (Destroyed Danafor and left a large hole. Overpowered Gloxinia and Drole) | At least Island level (Stronger than his previous Demon Mark and comparable to Estarossa. Effortlessly stomped Derieri), likely Large Island level with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), at least Large Island level with Assault Mode (Destroyed Melascula's Dark Cocoo in the process of transforming, which he couldn't do in his Demon Mark state. Casually defeated Near-Noon Escanor, whose power level at the time was 114,000) | Likely Large Island level (Should be comparable if not stronger than his previous Demon Mark state), Small Country level with Demon Mark (Ludoshel in his true body was wary of facing him by himself without the help of Sariel and Tarmiel. Said his powers would cancel out Elizabeth's own), higher with Assault Mode (Far stronger than before. Stated to be Mael's equal during the holy war) | At least Small Country level (Fought Demon King Zeldris. Overpowered and defeated his father in a battle of soul and will), far higher with his True Magic (Stated to be equal to the Demon King. His mere presence is causing Disaster across Britannia and the Demon King stated that once he awakened to his inner Demon Lord power, he can't remain into the Mortal Plane for more than a day because of his too massive power)

This is way better

Attack Potency: At least City level (Much stronger than Gilthunder), higher with Demon Mark (Has a power level of 4400, which is higher than most of the Sins), Mountain level with Lostvayne (Easily sliced apart a Albio), higher with Wrath (Far stronger than Matrona) | Island level (Effortlessly defeated Base Galand and overpowered an injured Drole), higher with Demon Mark (Destroyed Danafor and left a large hole) | At least Island level (Comparable to Estarossa), likely Large Island level with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), at least Large Island level with Assault Mode (Casually defeated Near-Noon Escanor) | Likely Large Island level (Should be comparable if not stronger than his previous Demon Mark state), Small Country level with Demon Mark (Stronger than Ludoshel in his true body), higher with Assault Mode (Far stronger than before. Stated to be Mael's equal during the holy war) | At least Small Country level (Fought Demon King Zeldris), far higher with his True Magic (Stated to be equal to the Demon King)

A lot of the fluff is just useless

For Sealed Base I think we should probably remove the part about him being much stronger than Gilthunder and the Baste dungeon part. His profile already said he stomped Unsealed 2nd Form Dale who is stronger than Post-Training Gilthunder after he stopped holding back.

For Sealed Demon Mark remove the power level mention I feel like that's unneeded. All we need is the part about him stomping Ban who absorbed his Base strength.

For Sealed Wrath I was thinking of changing it to him being stronger than Post-Training Base Diane rather than Matrona.

For Post-Revival Assault Mode I think we should remove the part about him breaking out of Melascula's dark cacoon which he couldn't do in his Demon Mark. That should just be in Melascual's profile rather than his.

For Post-Purgatory I think we should remov the part about him beating Demon King in the battle of soul and will since that has nothing to do with power.

For Post-Purgatory w/ True Magic we could just remove the part about his presence wrecking havoc around Brittanis. Since a similar thing is already on Demon King's profile who he is equal to.

Let me make an example real quick.

The part about the Dark Cocoon should be left in, as it's a feat that he performed and gives scaling to Escanor. Maybe the part about his Demon Mark not being able to get through should be on Melascula's profile. "Destroyed Melascula's Dark Cocoo as a mere side effect of his transformation".

Attack Potency: At least City level (Easily defeated Unsealed Second Form Dale after he stopped holding back), higher with Demon Mark (Easily stomped Ba after he added Meliodas' strength to his own), Mountain level with Lostvayne (Easily sliced apart a Albio with air slashes), higher with Wrath (Gained a power level of 10,300, higher than Diane after her training) | Island level (Effortlessly defeated Base Galand, overpowered an injured Drole), higher with Demon Mark (Destroyed Danafor and left a large hole. Overpowered Gloxinia and Drole) | At least Island level (Stronger than his previous Demon Mark and comparable to Estarossa. Stomped Derieri), likely Large Island level with Demon Mark (Should be comparable to Sariel and Tarmiel), at least Large Island level with Assault Mode (While only partially transformed, he broke Melascula's Dark Cocoo. Casually defeated Near-Noon Escanor, whose power level at the time was 114,000) | Likely Large Island level (Should be comparable if not stronger than his previous Demon Mark state), Small Country level with Demon Mark (Ludoshel in his true body was wary of facing him by himself without the help of Sariel and Tarmiel. He said his powers would cancel out Elizabeth's power), higher with Assault Mode (Far stronger than before. Stated to be Mael's equal during the holy war) | At least Small Country level (Overpowered Demon King Zeldris), higher w/ Demon Mark (Overpowered an even stronger Demon King Zeldris who was easily beating him in Base), far higher with his True Magic (Stated to be equal to the Demon King)

The cocoon part has nothing to do with his scaling, it's useless, Meliodas's scaling should only come from Escanor

It proves he's a lot stronger than his Demon Mark by transforming. If anything, it's a feat on the same level as overpowering Escanor given Meliodas' current justification. Escanor's scaling is circular; he scales to Meliodas, and Meliodas scales to him, so that's irrelevant.

Back