• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

peter mel means he needs more time to get ruler back but anyways you guys wanna know a joke? DK took GOD from zeldris back to his main body and now hes getting rekt by full counter lol...

BurlapJack said:
Might as well deal with it
Oh boy mel has 4 transformation stacks on top of his new base, how epily epic
all we know if that the full demon mark doubles his power same with zeldris it was also proven via PL it doubles from his base along with a statement form merlin in the fight with zeldris. as for the other forms we dont know the multi

Idk mitch, i wouldn't be so quick to just toss oit his other form possibilies...would br like me saying well "goku can't use ssj, ssj2 and ssj3 because he has ssgss and Ui and has no use for his former transformations, therefore they no longer exist in his dragonball super base"

All I'm saying is that if he doesn't at any point use his Demon Mark or Assault Mode, then we don't add it to his Post-Purgatory Key, this isn't Dragon Ball where Goku has always used those forms or at least shown that he still has them, Meliodas's forms have changed around a lot, it's not a strict progression thing like the Super Saiyan Transformations, we don't give Vegeta a Super Saiyan 3 Key because we don't know if he can do it, despite having stronger forms, If Meliodas never uses those forms, then we leave it out of the key since it means he doesn't use them anymore, because if he doesn't use them, there's no reason to clutter his page more with forms he don't use

Plus all these assumptions about him still using Demon Mark and Assault Mode come from a vague Demon King statement

However if he does use his Demon Mark or enter Assault Mode, I'm completely fine with adding them to his Post-Purgatory Key

It's not a matter of if he can use it, it's a matter of if he uses it, and if he doesn't, there's no reason to add it to his Post-Purgatory Key, I mean he didn't use his Demon Mark against the Demon King and he doesn't even have a Demon Mark at full power, it's like how in X792 Natsu never uses Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, but he probably can, but we don't put it in his key cause he's never shown using it, if Meliodas is never shown using his Demon Mark, we shouldn't include it, it would clutter the page more, and it's unnecessary

The Demon King has to make a comeback, otherwise what's the point of having him survive the previous battle, the Supreme Deity should really show up and be the final villain

The Demon King has the wipe the floor with God Mode Meliodas if he want to be any kind of threat. Him getting wreck by base Mel is really not helping his case.

I know the author wants to unlock all the power of DK later in the plot, this becomes more evident since we almost do not have a chapter without being reminded that he is not with all the power. But it is taking so long and he is being so beaten up that it is already losing his grace to see his full power. No Hype for that.

Route 1: DK starts to unleash full power even starts to use Zeldris' soul as fuel. Meliodas receives daddy beating. Gelda sweeps in and tries to get Zeldris to fight back. DK is momentarily stunned, Meliodas tries to finish him off in one strike, gets pierced instead, oh no he was pretending to be affected by Gelda's words.

Route 2: 2 demon king level powers and one supreme deity, the balance has been broken, a being of similar or superior to them is born in the human world (Arthur revives) and we pretty much get over a dozen chapters of shonen power wankery.

At that point, I think the author will get a son of DK and SD from the butt and introduce us to a powerful ultimate villain using this as an excuse to deny the relationship of Mel and Liz

Arthur comes back and is strong as fuq and is super evil, plus the final antagonist, that'd be cool, a hero fallen from grace, meant to be the king of evil

Am I the only one who just doesn't care about what's happening in the story? Man I miss the days of The One vs Zeldris hype, and the DK Mel reveal.

Meh I miss the days of Estarossa defying the DK and Mel and absorbing the TCs. Like seriously that was good writing form NNt If u asked me. Everything was toofocused of Mel being the DK and becoming evil even tho we knew he was going to be switched back to good making him cliche.

Estrossa/Mael becoming the final Villain was much more better because he had legitimate reasons to hate all of the other races.

I imagine Gelda will be happy to see her man go from 3ft to 6ft, ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Â

I think we should stop giving Meliodas all the different keys for his marks. Just take a point in time like before or after a timeskip or significant power up and describe the tiers in those keys like that. Otherwise you will just get an unnecessarily garbled mess. His powers don't differ that much until significant points in the story anyways.

Muchacho mrm said:
I imagine Gelda will be happy to see her man go from 3ft to 6ft, ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Â
Look at Diane and King.

Back