• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf this was released when 20 volumes were out, but that's still after the Sannin Deadlock, so still quite funny. I'm guessing the issue was the speed and physical durability more than guns being stronger than ninja's strongest ninjutsu, but stiiiiiiiiiiiiill Kishi was definitely not thinking of the powercliff the series would eventually ride, including for those he'd already introduced.

Kishi said that like he didn't go on to later give Pain rockets and guns
Consistent
main-qimg-1a96cd900f187928596b377a87d65a3e

Has anyone translated the original Japanese text from this page to determine if Tobirama was referring to literal teleportation (Flying Thunder God) or the Body Flicker Jutsu? I honestly want to know this because it seems like VIZ ruined many things in their translations.
ey2UnRp.jpeg

Has anyone translated the original Japanese text from this page to determine if Tobirama was referring to literal teleportation (Flying Thunder God) or the Body Flicker Jutsu? I honestly want to know this because it seems like VIZ ruined many things in their translations.
ey2UnRp.jpeg
pretty sure it was body flick kanji. Can go ask some translator on the thread for it

ey2UnRp.jpeg
It's referring to the body flicker.

I hope Kishimoto gives Boruto S8 Space-Cutting Technique. There is soooooo much gold that can be mined from S8 in regards to hax abilities.

Hell, just make Fudou Miyo’o an Otsutsuki God and say the “Higher Plane” was the empty void FM appeared in where he created the Universe.

Then they’ll be “forced” to make a S8 Anime when Boruto connects to it… Kishimoto better backdoor those execs! 😎

Yes if you can read.
tumblr_pvqcgg3sel1urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Unless you want to say that the bolded part is legit, but hey lets get the gravy train running on impenetrable golden armor susanoo.
Couldn't this be support that the Otsutsuki really can change their place dimensions? In the anime, Isshiki was able to change the coordinates of Kara's dimension.

So Boruto has “Officially” Crossed 2M “Physical” Units sold in France. Yeah, the Manga is likely pushing 8M “physical” WW. The last time “Japanese” Volumes were totaled was I think in 2017? Back then it had crossed 2M in Japan.

Yeah, the Manga is likely gonna end up somewhere between 10-20M “physical” units sold by time it ends.

90% of named characters
Even if we account only named characters. If you consider the fandom website, there are around 1456 named characters. So unless there are 145 characters who can beat Minato, then 90% is still a huge downplay. Minato is still top 25 characters in the verse. Which would put him at the 98th percentile.

Even if we account only named characters. If you consider the fandom website, there are around 1456 named characters. So unless there are 145 characters who can beat Minato, then 90% is still a huge downplay. Minato is still top 25 characters in the verse. Which would put him at the 98th percentile.
If u count Boruto chars definitely not, maybe he's top 5%

You really know of 70+ characters in Naruto/Boruto who can beat Minato? damn. I could only count around 25. Or maybe you mean just Boruto characters?
Not in order necessarily:
1. Naruto
2. Boruto
3. Kawaki
4. Isshiki
5. Jigen
6. Sasuke
7. Momoshiki
8. Kinshiki
9. Delta
10. Kashin Koji
11. Code
12. Sasuke clone
13. Bug clone
14. Jigen clone
15. Moegi clone
16. Sarada
17. Mitsuki
18. Boro
19. Shibai
20. Daemon
21. Eida
22. Toneri
23. Kakashi
24. Gaara
25. Shikamaru
26. Gaara
27. Darui
28. Kurotsuchi
29. Chojuro
30. Sakura
31. Madara
32. Obito
33. Hagoromo
34. Guy
35. Hashirama
36. Kurama
37. Lee
38. Urashiki
39. Hamura
40. Nawaki
41. Chino
42. Orochimaru
43. Kuu
44. Shin
45. Chocho
46. Deepa
47. Victor
48. Possibly Konohamaru
49. Nue
50. Meno
51. Probably some dude in Sasuke Shinden behind the scenes
Probably other Boruto characters that rode the powercliff that idk about. Maybe not 70, but pretty close.

Not in order necessarily:
1. Naruto
2. Boruto
3. Kawaki
4. Isshiki
5. Jigen
6. Sasuke
7. Momoshiki
8. Kinshiki
9. Delta
10. Kashin Koji
11. Code
12. Sasuke clone
13. Bug clone
14. Jigen clone
15. Moegi clone
16. Sarada
17. Mitsuki
18. Boro
19. Shibai
20. Daemon
21. Eida
22. Toneri
23. Kakashi
24. Gaara
25. Shikamaru
26. Gaara
27. Darui
28. Kurotsuchi
29. Chojuro
30. Sakura
31. Madara
32. Obito
33. Hagoromo
34. Guy
35. Hashirama
36. Kurama
37. Lee
38. Urashiki
39. Hamura
40. Nawaki
41. Chino
42. Orochimaru
43. Kuu
44. Shin
45. Chocho
46. Deepa
47. Victor
48. Possibly Konohamaru
49. Nue
50. Meno
51. Probably some dude in Sasuke Shinden behind the scenes
Probably other Boruto characters that rode the powercliff that idk about. Maybe not 70, but pretty close.
I disagree with Nue, Konohamaru, Victor, Deepa, most new gen except Boruto and Kawaki (due to lack of confirmation), maybe Boro. Also you put Gaara twice. That brings it to around 40 imo. Which would put him at 97th percentile.

I disagree with Nue, Konohamaru, Victor, Deepa, most new gen except Boruto and Kawaki (due to lack of confirmation), maybe Boro. Also you put Gaara twice. That brings it to around 40 imo. Which would put him at 97th percentile.
Nue required Naruto going SPSM to be one shot, Victor slammed Team 7 who I think at that point had fought Kuu the built to take Otsutsukis bot, and the Kuu scaling applies to new gen and Boro, possibly Konohamaru.

I mean hey I ain't complaining about a Minato upscale.

Back