• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just as a disclaimer I have NO idea how this is gonna go down. Could it be a stomp? Maybe. I really don't know but hey they are both MH+ so speed doesn't get equalized!

This is Fourth Shinobi World War Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) vs 7-A Bog

Naruto: 0

Bog: 0

Inconclusive: 0

AnonymousBlank said:
Rasenshuriken is cellular iirc. What little I remember of science tells me cellular =/= molecular.
If it's Cellular then yeah it won't

Naruto has more clones, but Bog has better clones. Add on that crazy regen and acid being acid, Bog wins with mid diff at best.

@Omimi

Naruto's (Nor anyone else's) Rasengan has never been stated or shown anywhere else to negate Regenerationn, that definitely would have been something they would have went into.

Plus he doesn't even mention the fact that he can't regenrate anymore period. It doesn't even seem like they leave the camera on him to long enough. Also we see he is healed when Madara shows up later so no it doesn't negate Regenerationn.

The scan even states due to Naruto's power it will take him some time to regenerate, meaning the more the damage, the longer it takes for them to regenerate.

Well winning isn't only via death. Incapacitation is very much a thing. Bog CAN be worn down enough to lose, very extremely rarely but it happens. Also if Bog makes himself into a goo in this fight (which he will let's face it) his durability drops tremendously and Naruto's Rasenshuriken will easily vaporize him down to his cells. Seeing how it has such a large radius it could get all of Bog too.

Anyway I'm just coming up with reasons as to why this isn't a stomp....correct me if I'm wrong

No he can't be though. He's never been worn down to where he couldn't fight

Breaking down Cellular won't kill Bog, he has Mid-High

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, or vapor.

Cells are much smaller than ashes, dust, smoke particles, or the droplets that make up vapor.

Rasenshuriken can't destroy every cell in someone. It's many blades that barely cut up half of kakuzu's body.

Right I agree 100%. Which is why I mentioned "Also if Bog makes himself into a goo in this fight (which he will let's face it) his durability drops tremendously."

This means Rasenshuriken will be that much more effective when he's in that state.

But the rasenshuriken wouldn't cut due to it not being made to affect a full on body. The small blades are so that they get through the defenses of people, the amount of blades is not enough to cut up every cell in a body.

Kinda like saying raidet can get around mid-high because his sword cuts through atoms or something like that.

Nico-v11 said:
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, or vapor.

Cells are much smaller than ashes, dust, smoke particles, or the droplets that make up vapor.
You clearly did not read Low High

Hmm...I suppose that being ash and all that sort is a chemical change instead of a physical one which is would be why it's higher. Regardless a single cell is much smaller than a pile of ash.

You mean when Blue cut his head in half? The type of damage Bog has constantly been able to regenerate from?

Yeah that's why I said extremely rarely. RHG has no real cannon except for that of its individual characters so that's why I assume we've just been accepting random feats of random videos.

Cells are much smaller than ashes, dust, smoke particles

^i want to know if this is true or not

Cells are smaller.....regardless if the body whole body goes through a chemical change then there's absolutely no chance that a single cell survived so I think that's what's the important part there. Regenerating from ash in that case is more impressive than from a single cell.

Anyway let's move on from that since it's become irrelevant

Chemically they are not

If you think he shouldn't have Mid High, make a CRT.

Cellular destruction bypasses Low High

Also a particle of smoke is vastly smaller then a cell

1. Chemically? Size is physical.

2. I never said I disagreed with Mid High

3. Never said it didn't

4. One google search later and turns out you're right

Back