• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (War arc) vs Ji Ning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the scaling chain is more or less (<above, <<way above, <<<one shot):

290GTs = 4th stage Ning << 6th stage Ning = early stage zifu << 7th stage Ning = late stage Zifu << Beyond Peak Zifu Ning << 9th stage Ning

Add all this to my first and it should be obvious that the quotes about Zifus easily killing Xiantians are meant to be one shots and well, gg
321.85 Gigatons=5 Uncharged Bijuudamas<=5 combined Uncharged Bijuudamas<<<5 Combined Charged Bijuudamas<=Narutos Casual Bijuudamas
something like that

No the 321 Gigatons is the combo of 5 Bijuu bombs which Naruto stopped the combo of 5 charged bijuu bombs
If that's true then the start of your scaling chain is wrong, you added "5 uncharged BDs" and "5 combined BDs", but BDs aren't individually 321 GTs afaik.

Anyway, Ning's scaling chain is WAY better than Naruto's even tho his starting value is a bit lower.

If that's true then the start of your scaling chain is wrong, you added "5 uncharged BDs" and "5 combined BDs", but BDs aren't individually 321 GTs afaik.

Anyway, Ning's scaling chain is WAY better than Naruto's even tho his starting value is a bit lower.
5 bijuu bombs on their own are 64.4 gigatons individually making them 321.85 as a group
the combined ones are slightly above 5 individual ones put together

Here's the thing....
Naruto was facing the absolute strongest opponents he'd ever faced during the War Arc, and he still didn't really resort to summoning the toads at all. He pretty much used everything in his arsenal during the War, EXCEPT summoning Ma and Pa.
still waiting for the long argument for Naruto

still waiting for the long argument for Naruto
Honestly, I just don't know enough about Ning to make an argument one way or another, but I can at least list Naruto's options in this battle to help people decide.

So to start things off, let's go over Naruto's stats:
  • Fully charged Bijū bomb: Low 6-B+ (6+ teratons)
  • Kurama Avatar/regular Bijū bombs: High 6-C (> 322 gigatons)
Kurama Mode Naruto: 6-C+ (>> 64.5 gigatons)
  • KCM Naruto: High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons)
  • Sage Mode Naruto: High 7-A (>> 1.76 gigatons)

The reason I listed the weaker forms' respective AP is that Naruto may use these forms through clones. Additionally, if the battle drags on long enough, his Kurama Mode may revert to KCM, but that's difficult to achieve due to Naruto's massive stamina and chakra reserves.
It should also be noted that Naruto can combine Sage Mode with Kurama Mode for a massive stat boost, as well as additional abilities that I'll go over later.

I'll start by going over Naruto's basic abilities and skills, then I'll go over what he can do in each respective form.

- Base Naruto:
Naruto's most iconic technique is arguably the Shadow Clone Jutsu. This technique allows Naruto to create, identical, tangible clones that can use his abilities, skills, and strategies. The clones have lower durability than Naruto, but are often shown to be somewhat comparable in AP. To compensate for their low durability, the clones transfer all of their knowledge and experiences to Naruto once they disperse. This helps Naruto to scout the enemy's abilities in order to come up with better strategies to approach his enemies.
Due to Naruto's massive chakra reserves, he can create hundreds, if not thousands of clones if the situation calls for it.
Traditionally, Naruto uses his clones as distractions to either avoid taking damage, scout an enemy's abilities in order to devise better strategies, or to trick his opponents and catch them off guard with surprise attacks.
He can also just straight up overwhelm his opponents with the massive numerical advantage the clones create.

Another iconic Jutsu is the Rasengan. It comes in various shapes and sizes, but the basic idea is the same: it's an energy sphere that rams into his opponents for massive amounts of damage. The downside is that he needs the help of a clone in order to create one, but by this point he does that so seamlessly and efficiently, it might as well not be a weakness at all.
Once again, this Jutsu can potentially get massive, so keep that in mind. As you can see in the second scan, he can combine this with a ridiculous number of clones to overwhelm stronger opponents.

Now onto his next Jutsu, the Rasenshuriken. This is an improved version of the Rasengan that's achieved by combining the Rasengan with Wind element chakra, more or less. What makes this Jutsu special is that it contains countless, cellular sized wind blades that simultaneously cut the opponent apart, essentially ignoring durability to an extent. This Jutsu also happens to have massive AOE, up to at least hundreds of meters if not more, so escaping the blades could prove difficult.
In base form, Naruto is unlikely to use this Jutsu all that much as it actually causes him damage.

Naruto also has a unique ability to where he can actually fight people who enter his mind. Kurama can do the same. So it's a cool, unconventional counter to telepathy if you will.

Naruto is also capable of summoning a slew of toads to aid him, the most powerful of which are Gamabunta and Gamaken, who are 6-C+.
He's technically capable of summoning Ma and Pa, but like I said before, this is not in character for Naruto at all.

The last thing I'd like to touch on for base Naruto is his general craftiness, creativity, and unpredictability, which are arguably his greatest assets.
He will routinely trick and confuse his opponents through his use of the Transformation Jutsu. He'll transform into other people, sexy males/females, rocks, trees, Rasengans, and whatever else he may think would confuse his opponent and give him an opening. He can also create smokescreens, and hide underground if need be to create an opening. He is also capable of using the Substitution Jutsu in order to replace himself with a nearby object in order to avoid damage and/or create an opening. He usually uses this in conjunction with his clones.

Now, let's examine Naruto's various forms, shall we?

- Sage Mode:
Sage Mode functions by absorbing nature energy from the surroundings and into oneself. Doing so helps Naruto enhance all of his physical capabilities, as well as all his techniques, to a great degree. In short, it's a massive amp.

Like I said before though, Sage Mode isn't just an amp. It also gives Naruto a lot of useful abilities, such as:
  • It greatly enhances Naruto's senses, and gives him the ability to sense others through their chakra/life force. These sensory capabilities have an extremely wide range, spanning tens to potentially thousands of kilometres.
  • Sage Mode has a greater and faster danger sense than KCM. I'll go into more detail about this when we reach KCM's abilities.
  • Sage Mode also provides Naruto with the ability to use Frog Kata, a martial art taught to him by the Sage Toads. Not only does it greatly improve his Martial arts skills, it also has extra perks. Firstly, he can use nature itself as an extension of himself to extend the range and power of his strikes. Nature energy is inherently invisible, which means his opponents can easily get caught off guard due to the additional range of his strikes and make it seem like he's connecting his strikes without touching them.
* The second advantage of Frog Kata is the Frog Strike, which allows Naruto to send internal ripples into his opponents and cause direct internal damage, essentially ignoring durability.
  • Another advantage of Sage Mode is that Naruto can safely use the Rasenshuriken, and it actually became his main go-to attack in the form.
  • This all sounds great, I'm sure, but it's time to talk about the weaknesses of Sage Mode. Accessing Sage Mode in the midst of battle is difficult, as you need to stay perfectly still in order to build up nature energy. Naruto can somewhat circumvent this by either having one of his clones sit back and build up the energy for him, or by having his clones/summons distract the opponent while he does it himself.
* Another weakness is that Sage Mode doesn't last very long, and will run out after Naruto uses two or three Rasenshurikens at most, causing him to revert to base.

- KCM:
KCM comes with a whole new set of abilities thanks to its heavy use of Kurama's chakra:
First off, Naruto is surrounded by a chakra cloak, which protects him from most forms of damage. It's especially resilient against fire and heat based attacks, as well as acids.

The chakra also helps Naruto greatly resist paralysis, possession and body puppetry. With Kurama's cooperation, Naruto can also be snapped out of sleep inducement, illusions and mind control.

The chakra cloak also allows Naruto to create chakra arms of various sizes as extensions of himself. These arms offer him extra maneuverability, dexterity, range (as they can be greatly extended/stretched), and allow him to create his Rasengan variants without the need for clones to help him.

Speaking of Rasengan variants, Naruto can spam all forms of Rasengan in this form, including the Rasenshuriken, without any adverse effects to his body or stamina.
Another advantage is that he can combine his chakra arms with his Rasengan variants to ensure that they connect with their targets. For instance, if he throws his Rasenshuriken and the opponent dodges, Naruto can use a chakra arm to redirect the Rasenshuriken to attempt to hit the opponent from another angle before they get a chance to collect themselves.

Naruto can also interact with souls, and resist his soul getting removed in this form.

The added stamina/chakra also allows Naruto to create more clones. And these KCM clones also happen to be stronger and more resilient than the regular ones, making them harder to take down, and allows Naruto to overwhelm comparable or superior opponents. His clones can also create clones of their own, which is just as fun as it sounds lol.

Naruto can also create mini Bijū bombs, that are identical to the regular ones, but just smaller and weaker.

Kurama's chakra can also be extremely corrosive, enough to potentially disintegrate others, and poisonous upon direct contact with flesh. It also allows Naruto to create powerful shockwaves.

The chakra also has regeneration that allows Naruto to regenerate entire lost organs and burns all over his body in moments. Stab wounds and such are practically inconsequential.

His Rasengans also allow Naruto to somewhat slow down (NOT negate) the regeneration of Edo Tensei, who have Low-Godly regeneration.

Naruto's shuunshin in this form also allows him to massively increase his speed.

Finally, I'd like to touch on Naruto's danger sense in this form. The basis for it is his ability to sense negative emotions and incoming threats. Naruto can sense any evil, negative emotions, or intent to harm in others, which allows him to detect and predict incoming danger and attacks, even if he can't directly see it.

- Kurama Mode and Kurama Avatar:
This form carries over all the abilities from his base and KCM forms, but greatly enhanced.
The form's additional perks are:
  • He can create a massive Avatar of Kurama made entirely of chakra/energy. The Avatar acts as a massive forcefield that protects Naruto, and it being made from chakra means that damaging it wouldn't achieve a whole lot as Naruto can simply reform it. Naruto can also create certain individual limbs from the Avatar, such as the Head, Tails, and arms. The Avatar also allows Naruto to create massive Bijū bombs, and even charge them for more power.
  • Naruto can now create all of his Rasengan variants without the help of clones or chakra arms.
  • Naruto can create clones from within the Avatar and send them out. Like I said before, the clones can be either Kurama Mode, KCM, SM, or base form clones.
  • Another advantage of Kurama Mode is that it allows Naruto to more easily build up AND maintain nature energy. This means that Naruto can access Sage Mode MUCH more easily, and have it last far longer as well, essentially eliminating the weaknesses of the form entirely. In doing so, Naruto enters Kurama Sage Mode, and inherits all of the abilities we discussed previously, only they're greatly enhanced.

Aaaaaaaaand I believe that's it. That's pretty much everything Naruto has up his sleeve at this point in the story.

No the 321 Gigatons is the combo of 5 Bijuu bombs which Naruto stopped the combo of 5 charged bijuu bombs
Ji Ning FRA
Is clone spam a good counter? Wouldn't he just 1 shot them all with his aura or shield and magic floating swords he can apparently use tons of at once? Naruto's clones are glass canons, they're nowhere near as tough as he is. Its not like being in CQC would prevent him also using these, would it? He's a very underwhelming xianxia protag if he can't use at least 7 different > mount tai tier techniques at once by the time he's 12.
Uchiha has finally given a proper input for Naruto what do you guys think?

Uchiha has finally given a proper input for Naruto what do you guys think?
tldr of his summary seems to be more or less:
Both have murder auras
Both have busted regen
But Naruto has superior range AND regen neg to some degree. He'd probably lose up close, but has no real reason to get close and speed is equalled.
Question is, does Naruto have the ability to spam projectiles while moving? If he does then he seems the clear winner. If not there's a win-con for ning (hoping his aura beats narutos aura so they can fight in cqc) but I'd still vote Naruto
Voting naruto again

You know the easiest way this will turn into a win for naruto.
Can naruto use his durability negation with his giant rasengans.
OIP.B9zZvi-V68orGbKp4ybgRgHaD7

As we can see here his rasengan should scale to kurama in size (Several hundred to possible 1 thousand meters in diameter), if it has dura negation then naruto in base could possibly beat Ji Ning IMO considerring he can produce thouands of clones who can spam it.
But Naruto has superior range AND regen neg to some degree. He'd probably lose up close, but has no real reason to get close and speed is equalled.
Question is, does Naruto have the ability to spam projectiles while moving? If he does then he seems the clear winner. If not there's a win-con for ning (hoping his aura beats narutos aura so they can fight in cqc) but I'd still vote Naruto
Yeah naruto can easily move, charge up and shoot bijuu bombs if the situation calls for it.

Honestly, I just don't know enough about Ning to make an argument one way or another, but I can at least list Naruto's options in this battle to help people decide.

So to start things off, let's go over Naruto's stats:
  • Fully charged Bijū bomb: Low 6-B+ (6+ teratons)
  • Kurama Avatar/regular Bijū bombs: High 6-C (> 322 gigatons)
Kurama Mode Naruto: 6-C+ (>> 64.5 gigatons)
  • KCM Naruto: High 7-A+ (2.65 gigatons)
  • Sage Mode Naruto: High 7-A (>> 1.76 gigatons)

The reason I listed the weaker forms' respective AP is that Naruto may use these forms through clones. Additionally, if the battle drags on long enough, his Kurama Mode may revert to KCM, but that's difficult to achieve due to Naruto's massive stamina and chakra reserves.
It should also be noted that Naruto can combine Sage Mode with Kurama Mode for a massive stat boost, as well as additional abilities that I'll go over later.

I'll start by going over Naruto's basic abilities and skills, then I'll go over what he can do in each respective form.

- Base Naruto:
Naruto's most iconic technique is arguably the Shadow Clone Jutsu. This technique allows Naruto to create, identical, tangible clones that can use his abilities, skills, and strategies. The clones have lower durability than Naruto, but are often shown to be somewhat comparable in AP. To compensate for their low durability, the clones transfer all of their knowledge and experiences to Naruto once they disperse. This helps Naruto to scout the enemy's abilities in order to come up with better strategies to approach his enemies.
Due to Naruto's massive chakra reserves, he can create hundreds, if not thousands of clones if the situation calls for it.
Traditionally, Naruto uses his clones as distractions to either avoid taking damage, scout an enemy's abilities in order to devise better strategies, or to trick his opponents and catch them off guard with surprise attacks.
He can also just straight up overwhelm his opponents with the massive numerical advantage the clones create.

Another iconic Jutsu is the Rasengan. It comes in various shapes and sizes, but the basic idea is the same: it's an energy sphere that rams into his opponents for massive amounts of damage. The downside is that he needs the help of a clone in order to create one, but by this point he does that so seamlessly and efficiently, it might as well not be a weakness at all.
Once again, this Jutsu can potentially get massive, so keep that in mind. As you can see in the second scan, he can combine this with a ridiculous number of clones to overwhelm stronger opponents.

Now onto his next Jutsu, the Rasenshuriken. This is an improved version of the Rasengan that's achieved by combining the Rasengan with Wind element chakra, more or less. What makes this Jutsu special is that it contains countless, cellular sized wind blades that simultaneously cut the opponent apart, essentially ignoring durability to an extent. This Jutsu also happens to have massive AOE, up to at least hundreds of meters if not more, so escaping the blades could prove difficult.
In base form, Naruto is unlikely to use this Jutsu all that much as it actually causes him damage.

Naruto also has a unique ability to where he can actually fight people who enter his mind. Kurama can do the same. So it's a cool, unconventional counter to telepathy if you will.

Naruto is also capable of summoning a slew of toads to aid him, the most powerful of which are Gamabunta and Gamaken, who are 6-C+.
He's technically capable of summoning Ma and Pa, but like I said before, this is not in character for Naruto at all.

The last thing I'd like to touch on for base Naruto is his general craftiness, creativity, and unpredictability, which are arguably his greatest assets.
He will routinely trick and confuse his opponents through his use of the Transformation Jutsu. He'll transform into other people, sexy males/females, rocks, trees, Rasengans, and whatever else he may think would confuse his opponent and give him an opening. He can also create smokescreens, and hide underground if need be to create an opening. He is also capable of using the Substitution Jutsu in order to replace himself with a nearby object in order to avoid damage and/or create an opening. He usually uses this in conjunction with his clones.

Now, let's examine Naruto's various forms, shall we?

- Sage Mode:
Sage Mode functions by absorbing nature energy from the surroundings and into oneself. Doing so helps Naruto enhance all of his physical capabilities, as well as all his techniques, to a great degree. In short, it's a massive amp.

Like I said before though, Sage Mode isn't just an amp. It also gives Naruto a lot of useful abilities, such as:
  • It greatly enhances Naruto's senses, and gives him the ability to sense others through their chakra/life force. These sensory capabilities have an extremely wide range, spanning tens to potentially thousands of kilometres.
  • Sage Mode has a greater and faster danger sense than KCM. I'll go into more detail about this when we reach KCM's abilities.
  • Sage Mode also provides Naruto with the ability to use Frog Kata, a martial art taught to him by the Sage Toads. Not only does it greatly improve his Martial arts skills, it also has extra perks. Firstly, he can use nature itself as an extension of himself to extend the range and power of his strikes. Nature energy is inherently invisible, which means his opponents can easily get caught off guard due to the additional range of his strikes and make it seem like he's connecting his strikes without touching them.
* The second advantage of Frog Kata is the Frog Strike, which allows Naruto to send internal ripples into his opponents and cause direct internal damage, essentially ignoring durability.
  • Another advantage of Sage Mode is that Naruto can safely use the Rasenshuriken, and it actually became his main go-to attack in the form.
  • This all sounds great, I'm sure, but it's time to talk about the weaknesses of Sage Mode. Accessing Sage Mode in the midst of battle is difficult, as you need to stay perfectly still in order to build up nature energy. Naruto can somewhat circumvent this by either having one of his clones sit back and build up the energy for him, or by having his clones/summons distract the opponent while he does it himself.
* Another weakness is that Sage Mode doesn't last very long, and will run out after Naruto uses two or three Rasenshurikens at most, causing him to revert to base.

- KCM:
KCM comes with a whole new set of abilities thanks to its heavy use of Kurama's chakra:
First off, Naruto is surrounded by a chakra cloak, which protects him from most forms of damage. It's especially resilient against fire and heat based attacks, as well as acids.

The chakra also helps Naruto greatly resist paralysis, possession and body puppetry. With Kurama's cooperation, Naruto can also be snapped out of sleep inducement, illusions and mind control.

The chakra cloak also allows Naruto to create chakra arms of various sizes as extensions of himself. These arms offer him extra maneuverability, dexterity, range (as they can be greatly extended/stretched), and allow him to create his Rasengan variants without the need for clones to help him.

Speaking of Rasengan variants, Naruto can spam all forms of Rasengan in this form, including the Rasenshuriken, without any adverse effects to his body or stamina.
Another advantage is that he can combine his chakra arms with his Rasengan variants to ensure that they connect with their targets. For instance, if he throws his Rasenshuriken and the opponent dodges, Naruto can use a chakra arm to redirect the Rasenshuriken to attempt to hit the opponent from another angle before they get a chance to collect themselves.

Naruto can also interact with souls, and resist his soul getting removed in this form.

The added stamina/chakra also allows Naruto to create more clones. And these KCM clones also happen to be stronger and more resilient than the regular ones, making them harder to take down, and allows Naruto to overwhelm comparable or superior opponents. His clones can also create clones of their own, which is just as fun as it sounds lol.

Naruto can also create mini Bijū bombs, that are identical to the regular ones, but just smaller and weaker.

Kurama's chakra can also be extremely corrosive, enough to potentially disintegrate others, and poisonous upon direct contact with flesh. It also allows Naruto to create powerful shockwaves.

The chakra also has regeneration that allows Naruto to regenerate entire lost organs and burns all over his body in moments. Stab wounds and such are practically inconsequential.

His Rasengans also allow Naruto to somewhat slow down (NOT negate) the regeneration of Edo Tensei, who have Low-Godly regeneration.

Naruto's shuunshin in this form also allows him to massively increase his speed.

Finally, I'd like to touch on Naruto's danger sense in this form. The basis for it is his ability to sense negative emotions and incoming threats. Naruto can sense any evil, negative emotions, or intent to harm in others, which allows him to detect and predict incoming danger and attacks, even if he can't directly see it.

- Kurama Mode and Kurama Avatar:
This form carries over all the abilities from his base and KCM forms, but greatly enhanced.
The form's additional perks are:
  • He can create a massive Avatar of Kurama made entirely of chakra/energy. The Avatar acts as a massive forcefield that protects Naruto, and it being made from chakra means that damaging it wouldn't achieve a whole lot as Naruto can simply reform it. Naruto can also create certain individual limbs from the Avatar, such as the Head, Tails, and arms. The Avatar also allows Naruto to create massive Bijū bombs, and even charge them for more power.
  • Naruto can now create all of his Rasengan variants without the help of clones or chakra arms.
  • Naruto can create clones from within the Avatar and send them out. Like I said before, the clones can be either Kurama Mode, KCM, SM, or base form clones.
  • Another advantage of Kurama Mode is that it allows Naruto to more easily build up AND maintain nature energy. This means that Naruto can access Sage Mode MUCH more easily, and have it last far longer as well, essentially eliminating the weaknesses of the form entirely. In doing so, Naruto enters Kurama Sage Mode, and inherits all of the abilities we discussed previously, only they're greatly enhanced.

Aaaaaaaaand I believe that's it. That's pretty much everything Naruto has up his sleeve at this point in the story.

Thanks man, but since that's massive i will try to give general answers instead of going point by point:

First, i think you agree Ji Ning has a massive edge in AP, right? You can read my first post in the first page as well as post #157 which give a good view of how his scaling goes in case you haven't read them yet.

For anything that doesn't scale to H6C, be it a clone, attack or whatever, Ning will easily slice through regardless as the gap is nearly 5x from 64GTs to 290 and that's ignoring Ning's scaling chain.

To actually deal with them, Ning has his mind split as well as his danger sense and his celestial eye/divine sese, which i didn't find an explanation in his profile so here it is:

Ning’s divine will, which had originally been those nine flying swords…could now sense with incomparable clarity the location of every single strongman around him. He could even clearly sense every single bit of skin, flesh, and hair on their bodies. That distant, pitch-black tablet nearby. Those giant tables, filled with large amounts of weapons. It was all within his range of sense.

It was as though…Ning had gained an additional eye, an eye which could clearly see everything around him, letting nothing escape!

“Divine sense!” Ning instantly understood. His divine will had already evolved to a new, higher level. Zifu Disciples were generally all capable of dividing their minds, and Wanxiang Adepts were mostly capable of manifesting their divine will to control material items. Only Primal Daoists were capable of opening the Celestial Eye and manifest their divine sense. Everything within the range of one’s divine sense would be revealed, as though seen clearly with the naked eye.

All of these when combined with his Rainwater Domain would deal with any surprise attack from any direction by clones.

Rasenshuriken is too weak AP wise to do anything, even with it's cell-sized blades cause of this:

The core of it was formed from Lunar Truewater and Solar Truefire, which activated and summoned a large amount of solar power and lunar power, flooding Ning’s body with it. Under the guidance of Ning’s divine tattoos, it caused Ning’s divine body to naturally, slowly evolve. Every single tendon, muscle, bone…even every single cell of every organ was wildly devouring this power.

As you can see even his cells have his divine power, which should also stop a good amount of internal damage if it's based in using concussive/explosive/cutting damage to damage the internal organs, as his own aren't any weaker than his external layer.

It's really just a matter of time until Ning finds Naruto's real body inside KA which isn't really a problem given his 7th stage self could fight for a long time while going all out against thousands of enemies, and it may be easy given his ability to sense living things so it would sense the main body.

Last edited:
Rasenshuriken is too weak AP wise to do anything, even with it's cell-sized blades cause of this:
Technically Naruto can create a High 6-C version of the Rasenshuriken using the Avatar, as he can also make massive Avatar sized Rasengans and Bijū Rasenshurikens, but yeah everything you said seems valid.
I think Ning should probably take this.

Technically Naruto can create a High 6-C version of the Rasenshuriken using the Avatar, as he can also make massive Avatar sized Rasengans and Bijū Rasenshurikens, but yeah everything you said seems valid.
I think Ning should probably take this.
Well, Naruto's scaling in H6C is closer to Ning at stage 4-5 than him at stage 9 so yeeeeah that doesn't change much.

Thanks for your input, again

Last edited:
And stacking on sage mode he wins this
In other words Naruto beats ji by stacking on sage mode and hitting him with a biju bomb
Just something i want to add for these kind of comments.
290GTs = 4th stage Ning << 6th stage Ning = early stage zifu << 7th stage Ning = late stage Zifu << Beyond Peak Zifu Ning << 9th stage Ning
As you all can see in the quote above and the quotes i used to prove that, Ning combat power at 9th stage is normally at early wanxiang level, on top of that he can stack Heavenly Transformation which greatly increase his AP by increasing his size (10m at this point) as well as his Starseizing Hand which allowed him to one one shot a early Wanxiang Ki Refiner while he was at the 7th stage, so just these random "can stack sage mode" arguments mean absolutely nothing.

The sage mode amp is higher than his amps, thats why its worth mentioning.

Naruto himself went from baseline 7-B to High 7-A, if he applies that same amp here then the AP difference is not going to matter.

The sage mode amp is higher than his amps, thats why its worth mentioning.

Naruto himself went from baseline 7-B to High 7-A, if he applies that same amp here then the AP difference is not going to matter.
First, unless sage mode was stated to be a multiplier what you are doing isn't allowed, i am pretty sure i had already told you that in the first page

We have a whole page about multipliers btw, go read that.

Doesn't matter, sage mode would still amp his speed from base, so in kurama he would be much faster while being able to one tap.
And you cant say how much of a multiplier zifu stage is as one taps work differently verse-verse.

I'm fairly sure we don't take Sage Mode to be that massive a multiplier considering he's still High 6-C despite it.

Yeah no, if this shit gets added to Naruto's profile for invalid reasons i will get it removed in 3 seconds, mrk

Literally the exact same thing can be said for Ni Jing.

And the only wincon out of both of these guys that is likely to happen is naruto blasting a fully charged bijuu bomb on the ground after jumping into the air.
Not it absolutely can't cause i did post counters to all of Naruto's wincons in US96 post to the point he himself agreed Ning has a higher chance than Naruto to win this.
wait a minute we actually reached Grace

Naruto 7(Youtubeking,Me,King,Bern,Speedstar,theultimate505 and Raw)
About this, who is that second King? I think KingTempest didn't vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back