• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 11

Yeah, it is support. Instead of sucking you to the land of shadows, she's instead bringing the land of shadows to us.

So the Valkyrie Servant has several different names according to her ascension.

Black haired one is Ortlinde, pink haired one is Hildr and the blonde haired one is Thrud.

The fact that Sion is here feels so overlooked. Besides Zelretch in HF, and Apostles in SF, this feels like the first time Fate has mentioned any major characters from the Tsukihime-verse.

EDIT: Forgot Roa was stomped by Dantes in his life. Major protagonists, then.

@Solacis

Technically Arcueid and Ryougi Shiki appeared in Fate/Extra, but both appearances are non-canon.

I feel like many of the swimsuite servants should just be alternate keys, not whole other profiles. Like I was going to make an Archer Blavatsky profile, but then I realised that she is canonically the same servant and character as Caster Blavatsky, just with a temporary class change

@Iapitus

They still possess significantly changed Noble Phantasms and different Personal Skills. In addition, their classes were changed by Scathach's runes rather than it being a simple outfit change like Nero Bride.

Oh I see. The materials I read on Blavatsky made it seem like she just picked up a different weapon and became an Archer, perhaps it was poor wording

Well, the Nero Bride in F/GO is a different character. It's Nero from a universe where she was never summoned for Fate/Extra.

But she's basically exactly the same in terms of skills and her NP so it's not really worth it.

• Miyamoto Musashi
  • King Hassan
  • Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)
  • James Moriarty
  • EMIYA (Alter)
  • Hessian Lobo
  • Yan Qing
  • Arthur Pendragon
  • Hijikata Toshizou
  • Chacha
  • Meltlilith
  • Passionlip
  • Suzuka Gozen
  • BB
  • Kiara Sessyoin
  • Kiara Sessyoin (Heaven's Hole)
  • Scheherazade
  • Wu Zetian
  • Penthesilea
  • Christopher Columbus
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Paul Bunyan
  • Nero Claudius Caesar (Swimsuit)
  • Frankenstein (Swimsuit)
  • Nitocris (Swimsuit)
  • Oda Nobunaga (Swimsuit)
  • Artoria Pendragon (Alter) (Swimsuit)
  • Helena Blavatsky (Swimsuit)
  • Minamoto no Raikou (Swimsuit)
  • Ishtar (Swimsuit)
  • Parvati (Sakura Matou)
All the Servants that will be in FGO Materials V. I immediately call dibs on Hessian Lobo, MHX Alter, BB and Moriarty.

Huh. I guess I was mistaken on the King Hassan part on the mats from before.

I should take that back and say that ALMOST all Servants of Part 1 had their full details laid out in the first four mats.

Eh, close enough. I'm just more excited for Lostbelt 2 here and to see what other news and information comes out of it xD

So apparently Ophelia has the Mystic Eyes of Inversion, so she can change her target's good buffs into bad buffs, (Lostbelt 2 spoilers) which is what she did to Surtur.

I was reading through beast lair and this is what happend in the Singularity.

The divergence came about when Surt ate Fenrir and became overpowered, killing almost all the Gods and King of Giants with ease. Odin sealed him with his life as the price in the sun and gave the rest of his powers to Skadi, the survivor of this Ragnarok. She crated masks for giants to control them, but all she can do is command them not to attack the tribes. However, they still went after anything with heat signature, so Skadi had to keep the population down to ensure the survivor of human beings.

Ophelia's chance meeting with the sealed Surt when she 'died' thanks to Lev connected them, so when she summoned a servant to do her bidding, she gets Sigurd mixed with Surt. Surt wanted someone to destroy the saint graph so he can be set free, so Ophelia's first CS is to forbid him from committing suicide. She is in critical condition since the price of using the CS granted by the Alien God is their life, and not even Skadi's Runes inherited from Odin can turn this around.

Anyway, Odin left behind his two hawks which guided the Chaldea and Skadi lament that he never even tried to help her once.

Just saw the people are complaining too much with Sigurd design,goddamit this is ridicilous for me,maybe i'm too much saw people complaining servant design before (looking at you Parvati).

@Monarch

Back to the topic,wew lawd,that's really good info.....

BTW anyone want to make Nitocris profile?

Gram looked badass when it was red. Turning into an MMORPG-esque lightsaber kinda ruined it. Crystallization of Wisdom nonesense explanation for Sigurd's glasses-out-of-nowhere made me snort so it can stay.

Siegfried is still better though.

@Monarch

Sorry,get drunk here....

@Gemmy

I respect your point,but i really,really like his design and seeing he get complained too much make me sick af.

This is "Pre-Scheherazade" over again....

This one is pretty weird.

the chance encounter between Ophelia and Sutr is what reignited the latter's will to burn everything to show off his powers to the lady whom he fell in love at first sight.

well this lostbelt isn't really kind to human though. If your 15 and didn't have a child you'll be feed to the Giant, and if you reach 25 you'll be feed to the giants. So the population is limited only to 1Million.

This rule was made by Skadi btw.

Back