• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Chiron is indeed a Grand Archer as the counter force is trying to squeeze every last thing it has stopping Wodime. Caenis may have Poseidon's authority, pretty uncertain. Some other stuff but not coming to mind right now.

So in part 2 a beast Will appear? There is so many servant in Atlantis, even Musashi and Muramasa is also there, meanwhile i don't see koyanskaya in here.

It's sad that there's plenty of mentions of Beasts, but Arthur is still running around chasing after one, with no follow up.

I really wish Arthur and Beast 6 from Prototype appear in Lostbelt 6 and play the main role.

But it's obviously gonna be Artoria again since she's the face of the franchise...

Makkurona said:
Yep he did
<Shooting Star Ortegia (You, the gold that pierces the star)> That is a weapon that pierces the star and shoot down the ship that sails onto the space/universe Anti-Star NP The one that falls star by destroying a star[1]

artemis' true NP

Herc tanked it twice with God Hand
does this count as anything?

Zeus looks like a mehcianical Gamera, while echidna gives me an SMT kind of vibe, for some reason.

someone translated the first section. the attack by artemis is described as, " something powerful enough to punch through the planet. It is an anti-planet Noble Phantasm targeted at a single submarine." this is a summary so not sure if it is valid to use...

So what i know so far on how gods from different regions look like:

Mesopotamian: basically just look like human with slightly different features (like true Ishtar that has long golden nails)

Greeks: robot like

Shinto: kemonomimis (probably just Amaterasu, but i heard other shinto gods are like kemonomimi too)

Buddhism: still normal somewhat like their irl counterparts

Indian: the same like Buddhism from what i gathered

Aztec: unknown, but known to be originally alien

Norse: still like Mesopotamian, look like humans

Makkurona said:
This one is Echidna
Is she a beast? I got this Orion last line in the Reddit

Orion : My sincerest gratitude, from the bottom of my heart. Because of you, I was able to save her. And... I'd like to give you one last advice. When a Grand Servant is summoned, most of the times there is a definite reason for that. You got it? Take care, I won't be able to help you any longer.

So beast in part 2 confirmed?

No? Beasts and Grands are said to be always connected like that, otherwise we'd have a lot more of them given the scenarios where a Beast was appearing had no Grands while Daybit is walking around with a Grand in LB4 and probably 7, and we have no idea if there will be a Beast in LB7, let alone 5 part 2.

RegisNex1232 said:
No? Beasts and Grands are said to be always connected like that, otherwise we'd have a lot more of them given the scenarios where a Beast was appearing had no Grands while Daybit is walking around with a Grand in LB4 and probably 7, and we have no idea if there will be a Beast in LB7, let alone 5 part 2.
orion wasnt summoned for nothing tho. there must be something like a beast right?

RegisNex1232 said:
Beast with no grand is a unique case but grand without beast is just weird, since counterforce summoned grand with that purpose, King Hassan appear in camelot because camelot singulatiry warped His temple and yeah not like in Babylon KH almost do nothing in camelot. He only act when His teritority Is invaded and our MC asking for His help.

Orion was summoned for something =/= Beast automatically. So unless you have hard evidence that Grand existing = Beast nearby, this is just unsupported speculation that is essentially pointless when the more likely scenario could very well be Japanese dudes vs Greek Gods in Olympus.

>Unsupported speculation

Like hell i would do that

Orion : My sincerest gratitude, from the bottom of my heart. Because of you, I was able to save her. And... I'd like to give you one last advice. When a Grand Servant is summoned, most of the times there is a definite reason for that. You got it? Take care, I won't be able to help you any longer.

And you? What's makes you think that counterforce summoned grand servant for nothing?

Goetia has been confirmed in the Olympus, here you have your first evidence of Beasts, also, Echidna has a lot of thoughts to be the future beast.

We know a few things:

> Muramasa bad side

> Hefestus being friendly with Muramasa

> Goetia in Romans Body

> Nanomachine Zeus

> Nanomachine Poseidon

> Nanomachine Artemis

>Castor and Polux confirmed twins

- ???: "Oh, them… The Alteregos in Olympus will take care of them. Did you think it would be over as long as they reached there? You have no future. There are no paths left to you. Obey and live, or be defiant and die. Choose, Panhuman History."

- D'Eon: "I refuse!"

- ???: "I see. Then die."

Lostbelt division in 2 parts, next would be olympus.

2923be7f820b4252f2cd2f7c382698e681d41debr1-668-853v2 hq
More summary

GLHF22 said:
>Unsupported speculation

Like hell i would do that

And you? What's makes you think that counterforce summoned grand servant for nothing?
I didn't say he was there for nothing. I said thinking that he's only there for a Beast is dumb because nothing is said that a Grand must only appear when there is a Beast.

Goetia doesn't count when firstly we don't know exactly what he is and secondly, he was only a Beast due to specific circumstances which are not present here, something that would be obvious if you read his profile in FGO materials.

Back