• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
I wonder if this has ever been done here before? The fight takes place in the outskirts of Crocus.

Natsu:

Yamamoto: 8

Standard Battle Assumptions

Post Second Timeskip Natsu and Thousand Year Blood War arc Yamamoto. Yamamoto is only allowed to use his Shikai. That is, he cannot go Bankai so no 'Lol, 15 million degrees' arguments. Who wins?

Yamamoto has Kido or something? I think Natsu stomp,the flames,which is huge part of Yamamoto's power,are useless so..

I am going to Yamamoto even with the flames being Natsu's lunch, Yama-ji continues to have his brutal offensive power with the Hakuda's physical techniques as demonstrated against Wonderweiss and the variety of attacks with Kido. Yamamoto also has an experience tens of times greater to Natsu and is handled better in battle than this one. As Natsu does not have Deus ex Machina of Nakama Power he will be at a greater disadvantage in this combat.

Flames' Yamamoto are not really flames but a concentration of his reiatsu. And also, he always got Kido, Martial arts, swordmanship, his speed and his strength. Yamamoto stomp

I don't remember that. Didn't Ukitake say Ryuujin Jakka was the strongest fire based Zanpakutō and had the highest attack power?

Can you show me the exact page or remind me of the chapter? As far as I remember, Ukitake was talking about Yamamoto's reiatsu, not his Shikai's abilities.

• Masterful Reiatsu Control: Yamamoto's spiritual pressure has the same effect as his Zanpakutō, for it is the elemental representative of fire. He tends to glow with a fiery aura, which has the potential to burn and set his surroundings on fire without the use of his Zanpakutō. It is the formidable pressure of his Reiatsu which makes the Reiatsu itself look like flames.
This is what I saw in the Bleach wiki. It says nothing about his Shikai flames actually being reiatsu like his Bankai is. Also, if his Shikai wasn't really flames, wouldn't he have stomped Wonderweiss with it?

i thought it was fire based on the fact he screams inferno and his reiatsu literally makes people sweat( not from fear but from heat) and it burns everything around him

Natsu due to the fact that he's Large Mountain Level in terms of both strength and durability while Yamamoto with his Shikai is Mountain Level only. Also Yamamoto's Shikai Flames would be useless because Natsu can eat them and replinsh his stamina and magic, leaving Yamamoto for hand-to-hand combat and Kido (Hado #96: Itto Kaso), but it would be useless again considering that Natsu survived The explosion of The Tower Oof Heaven twice: One with the magical beam that Fiore's magical council fired (Ii don't remember its name), and the other one when Erza merged with the Lacrima of the tower to save the others and he escaped the tower with Erza albeit tired, but without even a scratch, Which makes it Large Mountain Level, something that Yamamoto's Itto Kaso can't do. So i guess that sums it. I'm not even including Natsu's Dragon Force form into this. It would be an overkill.

So for all of these reasons, I vote for Natsu.

Yamamoto when he fought Wonderwisse shows us that even without his flames, his incredibly strong. He can vanish people just by his reiatsu, can be faster than both Kyoraku and Ukitake, show us a good experience on Kido (probably knows how to use Senju Koten Taiho or even Kurohitsugi), and like he said, if he stayed 1000 years as the first commandant of the gotei 13 without being replaced by someone it's because the fact that during this whole 1000 years, no one could be stronger than him.

I vote for Yamamoto. With his martial arts he could do intern damage to Natsu and he could effortlessly restrain Natsu

Unlike Natsu, who's only feature outside of physical combative prowess is fire manipulation and some level with utilizing electricity.

Yamamoto is no one-trick-pony. He has masterful swordsmanship, and physical power. His precision is deadly, and he also has high level kido under his belt (While he has used 96 Itto kaso exclusively in canon, it seems ridiculous to assume that he can ONLY use that ability. It should be safe to assume that he can use several other offensive kido).

Yamamoto wins via combat experience, variety, enhanced senses, and swordsmanship.

Yamamoto is far more skilled fighter and with kidou he has versitalty so he wins easily even without his flame attacks.

Should we submit this since 24 hours has passed and Yamamoto has more than enough of the required votes?

Oh yeah, forgot about this. I'll add it now, so can someone close this?

Though I should probably not have made this. Natsu's losses are getting too much....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back