• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Verse NECROPOLIPZIS (Mod Imput needed)

Greetings I'm finally done with the first profile and the verse page

Gabriel's Profile

Verse page

In terms of is this allowed? The answer is Yes!

Necroz is fully original, the verse has a wide variaty of feats from Small Building to Universal level
Now... There are strong things in this verse?

Yes. There is some soft gore (The protagonist eats people)

And in terms of sexual stuff the worst is an attempted Female to male rape (Yes, this is seen as a bad thing don't worry).

Any sort of help for this verse (And the profiles) is wealcome

Verse page is looking good, but some of the character pages have some things that look a bit overdone in the format. We don't normally show bolded results of the numbers in the AP sections as they're listed in both the blogs and the verse pages though it's sometimes okay to have them in blue text to the calculation blog URLs.

Verse page is looking good, but some of the character pages have some things that look a bit overdone in the format. We don't normally show bolded results of the numbers in the AP sections as they're listed in both the blogs and the verse pages though it's sometimes okay to have them in blue text to the calculation blog URLs.
Thanks!!! Tomorrow Im doing it since Im going to sleep in like 5 minutes and if you could cal other mods I would apreciate it

scratch that just did it, Also tomorrow Im actualizing the verse page as there a few things out (Like the members of the military, SDLM, Winter and the zombies)

Done. If you could call other mods so this can be allowed in the Wiki I would love it

Verse page is fine by me, but the character page could use a lot of formatting correction to be consistent

I managed to fix 2 tabbers out of 3 and it was already a headache due to it being 3:10 in the morning where I live, I'm not sure I even want to fix the last one other than the grammatical and formating errors, that's up to the OP.

I'm fine with the verse page but not with the character sandbox until all those errors are fixed.

I managed to fix 2 tabbers out of 3 and it was already a headache due to it being 3:10 in the morning where I live, I'm not sure I even want to fix the last one other than the grammatical and formating errors, that's up to the OP.

I'm fine with the verse page but not with the character sandbox until all those errors are fixed.
Already did it anything else or I can publish this??

btw Gabriels electric attacks get upgrated to SoL speed since it works in electromagnetic electricity which is SoL there is also people capable of seen the mach 3 guys like they where stopped in time also soooooo yeah seems like FTL stuff is gonna be consistent

Back