• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago's Tiering 2

Doc confirms that the Merge synched all the Realm's times up with each other, so I'd say time was affected by the Merge as well. I still agree with all the downgrades, but space-time was def affected.
I already agree with the merge being 2-C. I was just trying to say that saying only locations merged is wrong

You cannot, the term “universe” includes both time and space by default on this wiki. I even created Q&A on this.
You cant destroy a universe without destroying time? We have profiles already who can do this

Again, universe is by default a space-time. You overthink everything.
True. But see above

You cant destroy a universe without destroying time? We have profiles already who can do this
He clearly only affected the space, there's litterally a white void at the end
Again, only affected the Space here. Notice how she got Low 2-C ED for scaling to an event worse then Richard affecting the fabric of the Universe, which implies she affected the Space-Time
Again, only affected the space, which is why there a white void left (and another guy) after the Universe' destruction

However, in our case, the Oni destructive power will destoy everything and leave nothing behind

Last edited:
He clearly only affected the space, there's litterally a white void at the end

Again, only affected the Space here. Notice how she got Low 2-C ED for scaling to an event worse then Richard affecting the fabric of the Universe, which implies she affected the Space-Time

Again, only affected the space, which is why there a white void left (and another guy) after the Universe' destruction

However, in our case, the Oni destructive will destoy everything and leave nothing behind
Aside from outside the show statements, in the main canon of the show that just...isn't true?

“It is an Oni. My father called them the Bringers of Doom. He feared that they would one day spread out from their realm and cover all the lands of creation in darkness.”

-Master Wu, The Darkness Comes

Plus, if they really did destroy the realms and leave nothing behind, why was the First Realm okay? They are explicitly shown invading the Realm of Oni and Dragons and only covering it in darkness, before moving onto Ninjago. By your logic, the First Realm would be completely gone. In the show, they never actually destroy anything? I think it's clear Garmadon means "all will be destroyed" in terms of "if they shroud everything in darkness no-one can stop them", considering they never actually....destroy anything.

The show takes precedent, and I do not see why you are taking the statements out of books over the actual show. Apologies if this has already been discussed.

No, you need evidence your destroying time, without it youre just 3-A
Destroying a space-time is 100% implying your destroying time too

Space-times arent always universal sized
Show me a rule where destroying the Space-Time continuum of a space doesn't get you to Low 2-C. And may I remind yall that Ninjago is called a Universe many times
Aside from outside the show statements, in the main canon of the show that just...isn't true?

-Master Wu, The Darkness Comes

Plus, if they really did destroy the realms and leave nothing behind, why was the First Realm okay? They are explicitly shown invading the Realm of Oni and Dragons and only covering it in darkness, before moving onto Ninjago. By your logic, the First Realm would be completely gone. In the show, they never actually destroy anything? I think it's clear Garmadon means "all will be destroyed" in terms of "if they shroud everything in darkness no-one can stop them", considering they never actually....destroy anything.

The show takes precedent, and I do not see why you are taking the statements out of books over the actual show. Apologies if this has already been discussed.
Our point is that they will cover the Realms in the Oni Cloud, which Garmadon knows he could survive, and later on wipe out the Realms. Garmadon (who saw through their plan) would not be worrying about the Onis or their cloud if they were simply gonna stop at covering the Realms in Darkness. Also, WoG says being in a Realm that get destroyed will kill you, meaning Garmadon was actually concerned about the fact they would annahilate his entire Realm, which would kill him off as well. Omega himself didn't see Garmadon as an enemy at first either, so its clear Garmadon wasn't concerned about them only taking out some lives or invading the land.

All that yappery is supported by these:

Last edited:
Yeah if you're destroying space-time. Which youd have to prove
Destroying a whole Realm is destroying a whole space-time. A Realm by definition (in Ninjago) is a 4D sized space, or in other words, a space-time continuum
"Of a universal scale" its on the tiering system page man
affecting a space-time continuum means affecting the whole structure, I've sent 3 rules explaining stuff already

You cant destroy a universe without destroying time?
Yes because universe refers to time too, unless contradicted.
We have profiles already who can do this
It is contradicted by a fact how he did it. He literally did it via strings at the present time.
He warped reality which does not specify including time, and it clearly affects it at the present.
He only visually sucked in the universe. It was not stated.

Also funny how you said “don’t involve other character who you know nothing about” (literally my pfp is Bill) but now YOU are doing the same. How loyal to your principles.
True. But see above
It was never once implied that Onis would destroy it only at the present time, which the explosions, reducing to the last atom, and other statements/visuals might suggest.

Their whole power and existence is about opposing the ability to create, aka destroy. Garmadon literally feared they would end everything and nothing will be left, and that the Realm of his father will not survive. He confirms it later.

Plus, if they really did destroy the realms and leave nothing behind, why was the First Realm okay? They are explicitly shown invading the Realm of Oni and Dragons and only covering it in darkness, before moving onto Ninjago. By your logic, the First Realm would be completely gone. In the show, they never actually destroy anything?
You proved that you never read “our logic” — they would destroy everything after the invasion. Which makes sense, as in those Realms there are compatible creatures like Writers of Destiny, Dragons (which are basically their prime enemies), and Ninjas with Garmadon.
I think it's clear Garmadon means "all will be destroyed" in terms of "if they shroud everything in darkness no-one can stop them"
Head canon. And also do you really think “nothing will be left”, “if my father’s Realm is to survive”, and “everything will be gone” means “guys they are gonna spread clouds”?
considering they never actually....destroy anything.
Bill Cipher has never shown destroying anything even remotely close to universe by himself. The reason is that: we accept non-contradicting statements for a reason. If character A is stated to lift the mountain but he only displayed the lifting of the car, does it invalidate the statement? No.
The show takes precedent, and I do not see why you are taking the statements out of books over the actual show.
The outside statements still have power if there is no contradiction. This is why “they are destroying Realms one by one” is not accepted due to it implying that they were actually doing that in the Season 10, which is false. However the statements such as “they will destroy all the Realms” are good because it implies they will do that after the invasion.

Destroying a whole Realm is destroying a whole space-time. A Realm by definition (in Ninjago) is a 4D sized space, or in other words, a space-time continuum
That is not how anything works at all. you need to prove time is being affected or destroyed. Destroying a universe wont grant you tier 2 unless time is being destroyed also

affecting a space-time continuum means affecting the whole structure, I've sent 3 rules explaining stuff already
You arent becoming low 2-c if you affected a space-time the size of a building or city, thats why it clearly says of a universal scale.

That is not how anything works at all. you need to prove time is being affected or destroyed. Destroying a universe wont grant you tier 2 unless time is being destroyed also
Im starting to believe you are trolling here

You arent becoming low 2-c if you affected a space-time the size of a building or city, thats why it clearly says of a universal scale.
I've litterally proven Ninjago is Universal in size

Ye Universe ≠ Timeless Dimension
The universe is all of space and time[a] and their contents.[10] It comprises all of existence, any fundamental interaction, physical process and physical constant, and therefore all forms of energy and matter, and the structures they form, from sub-atomic particles to entire galactic filaments. Space and time, according to the prevailing cosmological theory of the Big Bang, emerged together 13.787±0.020 billion years ago,

Destroying a universe =/= destroying space-time. As i keep saying, you can destroy the universe without affecting time. if theres no proof time is being affected, you arent low 2-c. its as simple as that

Destroying a universe =/= destroying space-time.
Mim… tell me the definition of the universe on this website.
As i keep saying, you can destroy the universe without affecting time. if theres no proof time is being affected, you arent low 2-c. its as simple as that
Burden of Proof fallacy once again. It is your job to prove time is unaffected by the destruction.

Destroying a universe =/= destroying space-time.
The Ninjago universe is explicitly described as a space-time
As i keep saying, you can destroy the universe without affecting time. if theres no proof time is being affected, you arent low 2-c. its as simple as that
Your burden to prove only the space will be affected (Hell, that's the whole reason all your previous examples got a 3-A tiering) . The Universe by standart definition is all of space and time, thus destroying it will affect Time as well.

Burden of Proof fallacy once again. It is your job to prove time is unaffected by the destruction.
Its YOUR stance that it destroys space-time, you have to prove it does. We already know they arent destroying space-time or even anything at all

The Ninjago universe is explicitly described as a space-time
This literally proves absolutely nothing

Your burden to prove only the space will be affected (Hell, that's the whole reason all your previous examples got a 3-A tiering) . The Universe by standart definition is all of space and time, thus destroying it will affect Time as well.
I already proved they arent even destroying anything. Destroy the universe statements with no context would get you 3-A anyways so it STILL wouldnt be tier 2

I already proved they arent even destroying anything.
Which has been refuted
Destroy the universe statements with no context would get you 3-A anyways so it STILL wouldnt be tier 2
Destroying only the space = 3-A
Destroying the whole Universe = destroy all of space and time = Low 2-C
Destroying a Space-Time Continuum = Low 2-C
Ninjago being a 4D space renders 3-A scaling impossible. I am convinced you are either in denial or your simply trolling

Its YOUR stance that it destroys space-time, you have to prove it does.
No since a Realm is already universe-sized space-time which was proven by @Lloydblitzed
We already know they arent destroying space-time or even anything at all
At the time of the series? You are right. But were they going to destroy all of the Realms after the victory? Yes indeed.
What… actually never mind, I now realize that there is no point talking to you at all, you are literally saying scan stating about the existence of the space-time “proves absolutely nothing”.
I already proved they arent even destroying anything. Destroy the universe statements with no context would get you 3-A anyways so it STILL wouldnt be tier 2
Same here. We refuted already all of this bullshit in the thread earlier. No point of repeating myself if you just keep being ignorant. I am not responding to anything that I have already debunked and you just keep restating it. Argument from ignorance fallacy usage from you is insane.

Doc confirms that the Merge synched all the Realm's times up with each other, so I'd say time was affected by the Merge as well. I still agree with all the downgrades, but space-time was def affected.
Considering the dimensions + the celestial bodies scans/argument, it is probable only certain point of each space-times were affected, or that the location time obviously worked differently pre merge so their time would sync as well

No since a Realm is already universe-sized space-time which was proven by @Lloydblitzed
This literally means nothing as i will explain below

At the time of the series? You are right. But were they going to destroy all of the Realms after the victory? Yes indeed.
You do know you need to PROVE they would do it after? there no proof or reason theyd do this. The Oni already took over the realm of oni and dragon by the time they came to ninjago, why would they wait to destroy it? You saying theyd wait to destroy it makes the oni look dumb and opens up plotholes within the show.

As for Garmadon's statements, it makes sense why'd he want to stop the oni. Garmadon's entire shtick throughout the entire show is that he wanted to rule over ninjago and make it into his own image. HE wants to be the one to rule ninjago, he cant do it with the oni around, being vastly more powerful than him. Saying "Garmadon can survive their cloud so he must mean the entire realm is getting destroyed" is a stupid assumption. Both Lloyd and PIXAL could survive in their cloud too, this wouldnt mean the entire realm is getting destroyed, it simply means they're unaffected by the cloud's effects. Doesnt mean they cant be hurt by other means the oni have.

As for the "Destroy the realms" statement, this doesnt change anything. Firstly, we know they arent physically destroying anything. Secondly, literally no one except like two people that have the attacks that can reach over the space of entire universes. This should already be a good enough indicator they arent destroying entire space-times. Saying "They can destroy the realms because they can destroy the realms" is a circular argument.

6. Circular reasoning

This is when someone's conclusion is buried in their premise. Example: "Luffy is faster than Gai because One Piece characters are faster than Naruto characters".

The premise here (One Piece characters are faster than Naruto characters) is simply stated as if you should be expected to just accept it, and the conclusion is only true if the premise is true.
This is what yall are doing
"Character A can destroy the universe!!"
Why?
"Because they can destroy the universe!!"

This type of thinking doesnt actually answer any questions nor solves anything. Just loops back to original statement.

As i keep having to repeat because you guys arent getting it or willfully arent getting it. You don't have to have tier 2 levels of power to destroy a universe. The CONTEXT of the series is what makes it tier 2, not the statement. You can "destroy the universe" through, a gradual takeover of the universe, going around from place to place destroying everything, a super virus that wipes out all life in the universe, an omni-directional explosion, or destroying all of space-time on a universal scale. These statements grant vastly different tiers or no tiers at all, it all depends on the CONTEXT of the series to accuratly tier the feats. What you guys are presenting with the oni is that they are destroying the universe via statments and not even the show itself backs up and thats it. At MOST with no context it would get you 3-A, but we DO have context with the oni to figure out thats not what theyre doing.

EVEN IF, you want to really stretch statements like "Nothing will be left" and "Everything be gone" to imply physical destruction. they still wouldnt be tier 2 because
  1. They'd still need the range to affect the entire universe, which they nor almost no one else in the verse has.
  2. It could simply be talking about the land of realms

Also, I want to add, that Oni's and Destruction as the essence, simply wants to erase life. Not everything or something. Here's quote:

Do not confuse Destruction with Darkness. Darkness feeds on Creation. It needs life to make evil. Destruction fears Creation. Destruction only wants to erase all life.
— The Book of Elemental Powers

Also, I want to add, that Oni's and Destruction as the essence, simply wants to erase life. Not everything or something. Here's quote:
Leaving nothing out of a Realm already contradicts this
As for Garmadon's statements, it makes sense why'd he want to stop the oni. Garmadon's entire shtick throughout the entire show is that he wanted to rule over ninjago and make it into his own image. HE wants to be the one to rule ninjago, he cant do it with the oni around, being vastly more powerful than him.
He feared for own his life, him ruling over Ninjago doesn't even matter here
Saying "Garmadon can survive their cloud so he must mean the entire realm is getting destroyed" is a stupid assumption.
Your once again ignoring the fact he saw through their plan and knew who could survive in the cloud and who couldn't

Both Lloyd and PIXAL could survive in their cloud too, this wouldnt mean the entire realm is getting destroyed, it simply means they're unaffected by the cloud's effects. Doesnt mean they cant be hurt by other means the oni have.
1. Lloyd is a half Oni
2. Pixal isn't a living being
As i keep having to repeat because you guys arent getting it or willfully arent getting it. You don't have to have tier 2 levels of power to destroy a universe.
A Realm isn't a 3D space, but an entire space time continuum who's Universal in size, destroying one will still get you at Tier 2
The CONTEXT of the series is what makes it tier 2, not the statement. You can "destroy the universe" through, a gradual takeover of the universe, going around from place to place destroying everything, a super virus that wipes out all life in the universe, an omni-directional explosion, or destroying all of space-time on a universal scale.
Weird, Whis was given Tier 2 off a statement of her scaling to 2 guys being able to "provoke the annahilation of Universe 6 and 7"
Cat Miraculous was also given Tier 2 for being stated to be able to destroy everything
Prove how leaving nothing behind of a Universal sized Space-Time doesn't scale to Tier 2
These statements grant vastly different tiers or no tiers at all, it all depends on the CONTEXT of the series to accuratly tier the feats. What you guys are presenting with the oni is that they are destroying the universe via statments and not even the show itself backs up and thats it. At MOST with no context it would get you 3-A, but we DO have context with the oni to figure out thats not what theyre doing.

EVEN IF, you want to really stretch statements like "Nothing will be left" and "Everything be gone" to imply physical destruction. they still wouldnt be tier 2 because
  1. They'd still need the range to affect the entire universe, which they nor almost no one else in the verse has.
  2. It could simply be talking about the land of realms
You are genually completly ignoring how the Tiering System itself works....lol
Your burden to prove only the space-times were affected

Last edited:
Cmon man, are you not reading anything im posting? everything you said is countered by what i just posted.
Weird, Whis was given Tier 2 off a statement of her scaling to 2 guys being able to "provoke the annahilation of Universe 6 and 7"
Cat Miraculous was also given Tier 2 for being stated to be able to destroy everything
  • DB has context to their statements
  • His proof is literally on the profile man "With his strongest attack, Cat Blanc incapacitated Bunnyx from time travelling to any point in time, past and future, by threatening to destroy everything"
Prove how leaving nothing behind of a Universal sized Space-Time doesn't scale to Tier 2
Youd actually have to prove space-time is even being affected, read the post.

A Realm isn't a 3D space, but an entire space time continuum who's Universal in size, destroying one will still get you at Tier 2
See above.

Cmon man, are you not reading anything im posting? everything you said is countered by what i just posted.

• DB has context to their statements
Like what?
  • His proof is literally on the profile man "With his strongest attack, Cat Blanc incapacitated Bunnyx from time travelling to any point in time, past and future, by threatening to destroy everything"
Ye, he threatened to destroy the entire space-time by saying he would destroy everything, this is litterally the same case as the Onis

Youd actually have to prove space-time is even being affected, read the post.
They will destroy the realm, nothing will be left and everything will be gone are 3 hints they are talking about obliderating the full thing

Ye, he threatened to destroy the entire space-time by saying he would destroy everything, this is litterally the same case as the Onis
It isnt man. Cat Blanc threating to destroy everything to where a time traveller couldnt travel through time is in no way the same thing as the oni "Destroy the realms".

They will destroy the realm, nothing will be left and everything will be gone are 3 hints they are talking about obliderating the full thing
Youre doing it again
"Character A can destroy the universe!!"
Why?
"Because they can destroy the universe!!"

Cat Blanc and the Oni are not the same case. Cat Blanc not only threatened, he caused the time portals in Bunny X's pocket reality to disappear. So Cat Blanc and the Oni are in different case.

Yet you fail to prove why only the 3D space of the Universe will be destroyed, and even by scaling via Mergequake, the Onis still remain in Tier 2
I never said only the space is getting destroyed? nothing at all is getting destroying. Also mergequakes arent tier 2 anyways so this doesnt matter

I never said only the space is getting destroyed? nothing at all is getting destroying.
Yet again, your unable to prove how they wouldn't completly obliderate the Realms after the invasion, which is what the scans imply. Circular Reasoning, Straw Man, Burden of Proofs, what other fallacies are you going to commit next? Ur genually going back on the same argument over and over again, and straight up deny every single new arguments pulled in this thread, you didn't even read the Tier 4 blog
Also mergequakes arent tier 2 anyways so this doesnt matter
They are for reasons cited at page 4

As I already said, I am not responding to this as Minaaaa’s statements have already been debunked multiple times through both threads, I do not want to make this CRT even more of a mess with resaying exact same things I did before. There is no point of debating if the opposition simply commits Argument from Ignorance without stopping. Everything on my side was already explained. I’ll just wait for the staff.
Unfollowing this until something radically changes.

literally nothing implies this, yall just made that up. Theyd have no reason to destroy something they already took over
Im gonna reply to this with "💀". Im not going on circles again with someone in denial of every counter arguments presented to him, especially with that someone committing 5 fallacies
As I already said, I am not responding to this as Minaaaa’s statements have already been debunked multiple times through both threads, I do not want to make this CRT even more of a mess with resaying exact same things I did before. There is no point of debating if the opposition simply commits Argument from Ignorance without stopping. Everything on my side was already explained. I’ll just wait for the staff.
Unfollowing this until something radically changes.
Icl waiting for staff isn't a bad idea
None of those make a single mergequake 2-C
Prove how the dimensions + celestial bodies scans are wrong

none of those have to do with mergequakes. If no space-times were affected in the merge, it would make the merge not even tier 2 and would just have 2-C range.
Tell me you ignored the whole argument without telling me you ignored the whole argument:

Your whole argument falls apart if the merge isnt tier 2. If we are to believe mergequakes are tier 2, it hinges on the fact of the merge itself being tier 2, as they are after effects of it. The mergequakes CANT be stronger then the merge itself, its a contradiction.

Back