• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Featherine Augustus Aurora. The day a fair match is found for it

Azzy don't have anything to resist Truths or her plot manip.

Having type 9 immortality is cool, but the only reason he has it is being an avatar. We never saw is true self actively spawn a new one upon death.

So his immortality sucks in an actual fight, like lots of type 9.

Maybe Auau with plot manip? Like, stopping everything and letting Azzy in a perpetual narrative stop while she goes to drink some tea with Bern or something...

1 I vote incon FRA
2 isn't azathoth asleep?
3. Isn't he above Baseline H1A as his teir 0? Possibly the strongest teir 0 on this wiki.

1 I vote incon FRA
2 isn't azathoth asleep?
3. Isn't he above Baseline H1A as his teir 0? Possibly the strongest teir 0 on this wiki.
2. He usually is, though I think we assume him to be awake for a fight. Maybe.

3. This is his High 1-A key so the Tier 0 stuff isn't too relevant. And he's just ambiguously above baseline as opposed to an actual level of transcendence.

Maybe Auau with plot manip? Like, stopping everything and letting Azzy in a perpetual narrative stop while she goes to drink some tea with Bern or something...
Hmm, it would certanly be a win. Would Plot manip work on him though?

I mean, has he ever recreated his avatars? As Yuri said, type 9 only means you have a true form, if he can incap his avatars, wouldn't that be an incon since we're using that form?

Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.
Uh, that's actually a win condition. Didn't know that.

Azzy litteraly can't resist anything Feath has, that's more of a stomp than anything.

Why can't Azathoth just slam her Horn thing?
Because she shut down Lambdadelta's chance to do it passively, and Lambdadelta can make anything happen if there's a chance.

Lambdadelta is constantly winning a battle against insanity from her logic error, so Madness Manipulation shouldn't affect someone who scales above her.

Azathoth has no resistance to plot manipulation or truths. Featherine can just say, "I win." and he won't be able to resist.

Azzy litteraly can't resist anything Feath has, that's more of a stomp than anything.
Bruh, stomping Azathoth
Both characters are evenly matched and have regenerative and defensive abilities that prevent the other from killing them, but one character has moves that allow for them to gain the upper hand
Well, it appears to be not a stomp (don't quote me on that one).

Bruh, stomping Azathoth
Both characters are evenly matched and have regenerative and defensive abilities that prevent the other from killing them, but one character has moves that allow for them to gain the upper hand
Well, it appears to be not a stomp (don't quote me on that one).
They are evenly matched in stats only.

Azatoth lacks any defense and his immortality isn't regenerative but just the fact that Supreme Archetype don't care.

They are evenly matched in stats only.

Azatoth lacks any defense and his immortality isn't regenerative but just the fact that Supreme Archetype don't care.
Who do u think would win between azathoth and the creator both at full power

Back