• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Featherine Augustus Aurora. The day a fair match is found for it

Immortality from an Above Baseline tier 0 rears its ugly head
If you're using something from a higher tier on a high 1-A cap, that goes against the entire point of the cap being there.
No but Nonexistent Physiology type 2 means he doesn't have one to destroy.
Alright then, Truths works on witches which have NEP type 2, I really don't see how she can't just send him to the depths of oblivion as a BFR and call it a day. Note truths literally negate their regenerative ability's as well.
And that type 9 immortality too
Already deemed as a non-regenerative factor, if we use his true form as a justification, that goes against the match being "both High 1-A".

I vote Featherine via incapping by truths and stopping his regeneration with them, her plot manipulation should still be able to work but if that isn't going to be discussed any longer I digress from it.

Because she shut down Lambdadelta's chance to do it passively, and Lambdadelta can make anything happen if there's a chance.

Lambdadelta is constantly winning a battle against insanity from her logic error, so Madness Manipulation shouldn't affect someone who scales above her.

Azathoth has no resistance to plot manipulation or truths. Featherine can just say, "I win." and he won't be able to resist.
Isn't that NLF-ish.
Also, im pretty sure Lambdadelta's Hax is "Hard Worker gains something worth it" or something, don't really remember the verse that well.

If you're using something from a higher tier on a high 1-A cap, that goes against the entire point of the cap being there.

Alright then, Truths works on witches which have NEP type 2, I really don't see how she can't just send him to the depths of oblivion as a BFR and call it a day. Note truths literally negate their regenerative ability's as well.

Already deemed as a non-regenerative factor, if we use his true form as a justification, that goes against the match being "both High 1-A".

I vote Featherine via incapping by truths and stopping his regeneration with them, her plot manipulation should still be able to work but if that isn't going to be discussed any longer I digress from it.
Yeah but he still have his tier 0 Immortality Type 9.

Can you send me scans of FAA affecting someone that's stronger then her? Because i only remember that FAA views the below domains (Human and Witch) as mere fiction so That's why she can manipulate it, something stronger than her shouldn't be affected.

He can get past High-Godly regen how.
Regen doesn't matter if Featherine's plane of existence is erased
True. I legit won tier 3/2 debates using Katawa Shoujo.
Still funny to this day.
Discord is legit trash when it comes to debating. They will just ask you to hop in VC and interrupt and talk over you while their goons are cheering for them in the background, and in the meanwhile a biased judge will declare them the winner because of some obscure debating fallacy you never heard about until now

Yeah but he still have his tier 0 Immortality Type 9.
Gotcha, couldn't reply earlier. If this is really the case, incon is all that's really left. Unless someone wants to argue truths being applicable.
Can you send me scans of FAA affecting someone that's stronger then her? Because i only remember that FAA views the below domains (Human and Witch) as mere fiction so That's why she can manipulate it, something stronger than her shouldn't be affected.
There is nothing stronger than her other than the creator, in which she can't affect due to it being free of all restrictions from creation. The thing is, there's nothing stopping her from manipulating the plot on the same plane of existence (since even the kingdom of god is apart of creation), for example it's not like azathoth is x amount of existential planes higher than her.

Anyway, I retract my vote for now, and sorry if I didn't answer your question (which I probably didn't). I'll wait to give my input if there's more arguments.

Regen doesn't matter if Featherine's plane of existence is erased
Azzy is stronger but he isn't THAT much stronger, he doesn't transcend her. Also High-Godly can straight up regen from getting their concepts erased.

Nothing indicates she cannot use it on someone her level.
Nothing indicates she can do it on her level, "creator" witches seeing "creation" as fiction just follows from basic logic, their own plane of existence in context of the verse obviously exceeds this "creation"

Azzy is stronger but he isn't THAT much stronger, he doesn't transcend her. Also High-Godly can straight up regen from getting their concepts erased.
How is he stronger than her but doesn't transcend her? Scaling chain?

Also concepts don't matter if there is nothing to regenerate in. Featherine would still need something to hold her existence on her own plane of existence

How is he stronger than her but doesn't transcend her? Scaling chain?

Also concepts don't matter if there is nothing to regenerate in. Featherine would still need something to hold her existence on her own plane of existence
Ultimate Gods=Nyarlothep=Shub-niggurath<Yog-Sothoth=Azathoth

I don't know what your getting at here

Nothing indicates she can do it on her level, "creator" witches seeing "creation" as fiction just follows from basic logic, their own plane of existence in context of the verse obviously exceeds this "creation"
The context of creation here is the same as explain in umineko saku, where "creation" is identifiably anything with a restriction here. Given she exists in a plane where there is functionally restrictions, it can be manipulated.

The context of creation here is the same as explain in umineko saku, where "creation" is identifiably anything with a restriction here. Given she exists in a plane where there is functionally restrictions, it can be manipulated.
Her true form's max capacity is what has been rated as High 1-A, the reason she exists in a place with restrictions is because she "came back" after touching the last border.

It's explained in Ovy7's blog how the Kingdom of God still has restrictions like self and meaning though, in fact her being a fundamental law itself is also a restriction, I don't think this invalidates the point of her being able to manipulate the narrative on the same plane.

It's explained in Ovy7's blog how the Kingdom of God still has restrictions like self and meaning though, in fact her being a fundamental law itself is also a restriction, I don't think this invalidates the point of her being able to manipulate the narrative on the same plane.
I am not sure if that kind of logic is valid. This would cause a logic error by suggesting Featherine sees herself as fiction, which isn't feasible. It's pretty clear in context of the verse that kingdom of God is seen as something of a higher order/quality. With beings dwelling there being called "creators". There is absolutely no reason the "creation" in context of describing Featherine's power will also include it. And didn't she also just come back after touching the boundary of the kingdom of God? Why would she have any reason to see it as fiction?

Dude your missing a lot it’s Baseline = Hypnos =~ (Maybe <) Nightgaunt =~ Hunting horrors < Avatar of Nyrala < Noden =~ (maybe <) Outer Gods < Azathtoth
Nodens is in all likelihood equal to an Outer God, seeing as his whole thing is how the Nightgaunts give zero ***** about the Outer Gods due to his backing.

Anyway, back to the thread.

Is what I mean by incap, I should've just said KO. Her regeneration shouldn't matter if azathoth can just do that via scaling chain.
I don't think you can knock out an abstract being with High-Godly regeneration. I'm pretty sure anyone with regeneration higher than Mid isn't sustaining an injury that can do that.

Well if Azzy doesn't transcend her by a plane of existence then he won't have any arguable way of permanently nuking her

Also she looks nothing like an Eldritch being
The human form one is the avatar, her true form is nothing like this. Hell, in Episode 6, in between changing from her human form into her witch form, she changed into what is likely her true form for a split second and the narrator literally pulls a H.P. Lovecraft and goes "it's too ??? to describe".

Tho why is it a debate really?

Azatoth is one of the most haxless of his tier (most stuff on his profile is either outdated or upscaling too), with no resistances nor regeneration.
Even his immortality isn't combat usable since it isn't a regenerative thing for the avatar but just the unrelated tier 0 version which will still live.

He only have higher scaling chain for him, which isn't a transcendence one; making him virtually useless.

All votes reduced to zero, we are now dealing with the most haxed Ultimate God! Nyarlathotep!

The day ******* Nyar would probably do better then Yog or Azathoth is a saddening day

Yog and Az are severely lacking in hax, which is even sadder because they're more than strong enough to make up for that.

Back