• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Featherine Augustus Aurora. The day a fair match is found for it

Unfortunately any mind stuff is out of the question due to getting resisted... but ******* Ice Manipulation may win it for Nyar, since he passively freezes the battlefield and as such FAA

Worse comes to worse, Nyar BFRs the theatre milf to the edge of the Ultimate Void? I have no idea how we scale BFR on such planes of existence.

That said, I'm unsure if the ice is potent enough to freeze her.

Unfortunately any mind stuff is out of the question due to getting resisted... but ******* Ice Manipulation may win it for Nyar, since he passively freezes the battlefield and as such FAA

Well call me Nazi Jesus, that's the stupidest end to a 1-A battle I've ever seen in my life.

Is it? It contains High 1-As but I'm unsure if that really qualifies as above baseline.

Because The Ultimate void is an above baseline structure, and as such Nyar's BFR is above baseline High 1-A
Well that's dumb. Omnipresence should be just that, everywhere. Although assuming that would include other fictional settings is sort of NLF. Idfk man.

It contains High 1-As that murder baselines by merely noticing them so...
That's more indicative of the power of its inhabitants than its size. Then again, it transcends the concept of size and boundaries so I have no clue.

Poor Hypnos. Literally exists to be the Dan Hibiki of High 1-A.

That's more indicative of the power of its inhabitants than its size. Then again, it transcends the concept of size and boundaries so I have no clue.
If we want to go by its size it has infinite High 1-As in it in the Ultimate Gods

Considering lovecraft is the most chuuni writer in the history of western fiction, it probably is above baseline

The Ultimate Void is baseline. It could countain N*N*N*N...*N (N meanining infinity) numbers of beings, it would still be baseline.

The Ultimate Void is baseline. It could countain N*N*N*N...*N (N meanining infinity) numbers of beings, it would still be baseline.
You could still argue its infinitely above baseline, as Planck said it transcends the concept of size and boundaries so yeh.

Hah. Dumbass. Clearly, there is an even bigger anti-archetype supreme archetype that contains the gigatron void of ultima-Azayogthoth, further driving in the insignificance of humanity in front of unstoppable forces that are the gods.

Someone had to make the dirty joke, we are throwing a tentacle monster at an anime girl so it had to happen

But if we're going to debate that, we'd have to take it to DM's. This match is pretty much done. Kinda anti-climactic.

So, let me get this straight. FAA stomps Azzy, possibly Yog(possibly for a reason) but incons with Nyarlothep? Wow.

There's also a profile for the milf version of Nyarlatho-
wait, why the **** is everyone being horny for eldritch horrors?

Back