• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obligatory Peppino matchups thread

Alright, we finally have a profile for the protagonist of peak fiction, there's been some matches made already, but it ain't enough. I gotta milk the pizza cow, brother, I gotta spread Peppino's greatness because Pizza Tower is the best ******* thing since sliced bread and I cannot believe I waited half a ******* decade for this masterpiece of a game. So, yeah, suggest some more matches for the funny anxiety guy.

I think this has good potential for a thread. Provided reasons for such in THE thread, but basically, though Peppino probably wins, there are powers/abilites that Hank, Sanford, and Deimos have that could compensate for the speed + ap difference in a 1v1. Mag Hank in particular has electricity manipulation, which Peppino would struggle with due to lacking resistance and electricity removing his possible transformations.

Haven't seen the Doctor Who episode that features them in a long time, but from what I remember aren't they pretty clumsy and have an obvious weakpoint? Feels like it'd be a stomp for Peppino.
Said weakpoint was a small vent on the back of their neck armour, Donna, a relatively smart person, had to be told it was a weakness to realise so (as far as I remember) so I don’t think it’s that easily exploitable for Peppino.

Meh, first of all, let's pull the 682 debate to the right thread sinse this is about peppino not the lizard

Second, I also had forgot that 682 first key was downgraded to 9-B whem sugesting lol

how about peppino vs gumball?

Back