• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the Thundercats comics (Especially the He-Man crossover) and the possibility of expanding on the Thundercats as a verse.

Long story short, my best friend got me into Thundercats not too long ago and I've been reading the comics (which I've no doubt some will ignore and deem non-canon but I still want to do this) and boy, not only do they shine light at times on the powers of the characters but they also made me realize how overlooked the franchise is in here. Only Lion-O has a page, it includes no key to his reboot or comic versions (if you still see it as non-canon).

One that really caught my eye was the crossover with He-Man because of its events and feats for Lion-O. Not only do we get instances of the Sword of Omens being comparable to He-Man's sword in power but Lion-O himself fights He-Man at one point and matches him in power by asking the sword for power beyond power. Mumm-Ra and Skeletor get some interesting feats too. I highly recommend the comic for those into the characters who wanted to see this crossover for a long time but also to get some better ideas on what do with the characters and their pages. I'd be making them myself if I had the time but even when I do get the time the mods and such tend to put me on hold or ignore. So yeah, let's discuss this.

Sorry for the semi-necrobump.

I would love to see more ThunderCats stuff, but I don't think we can really scale Lion-O to Adam because of the crossovers. ThunderCats is a franchise with a lot of crossovers, so it get iffy after a bit since they also crossover with Superman and Voltron.

That said, I'm very much okay with using ThunderCats comics for feats and I will gladly scan through them for decent feats that don't rely on crossovers.

That sounds reasonable, thanks. I didn't think the crossovers were reliable for feats, although a separate key for Lion-O in the crossover is more of what I had in mind. But if I were to make pages for the comic book versions of the G-Force (you mentioned Voltron but I think you meant Battle of the Planets, the american Gatchaman), I personally wouldn't see an issue with scaling them from the Thundercats since they bring them up twice in later issues, making the crossover canon (for them at least).

Back