• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One kick man VS One punch man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitamas ap is over 7.5x higher than mikeys, its unfair and you can't add it profiles
Boi if you can't add matches with one shot worthy AP then how dahell do you explain Sans who is wall level fighting with low multiverse characters and winning .-.

Boi if you can't add matches with one shot worthy AP then how dahell do you explain Sans who is wall level fighting with low multiverse characters and winning .-.
Sans has the hax to well, win.

Mikey has wincons in this fight too. Though different, AP difference doesn't matter if you have wincons, that's your point right?

Sans has the hax to well, win.

Mikey has wincons in this fight too. Though different, AP difference doesn't matter if you have wincons, that's your point right?
Yeah, He has LS advantage + Higher range weapons + more skilled + Higher attack speed + Gets faster the more he fights + better CQC and H2H + More experience etc etc

Speed is equalised, can you not read?
Mikey is far more skilled and expeirenced. On top of that, he has access to a gun from 200 meters away as well as a katana, both of which could be lethal to saitama if he gets hit even once.

This is most definitely not a stomp. Just a decisive win for Saitama.

Yeah Saitama isn't winning this based on all the advantages given to Mikey. Its a shame this match wasn't brought to my attention before it ended.

That's unfortunately not enough to take out a guy with range and LS advantage. The knowledge Mikey has of Saitama will let him act smartly to avoid getting hit.

A headshot also ends this fight quickly regardless of Stamina and Willpower.

Its a shame.

That's unfortunately not enough to take out a guy with range and LS advantage. The knowledge Mikey has of Saitama will let him act smartly to avoid getting hit.
Considering Saitama feats on stamina + more durability + willpower + accelerated development, I think he can resist just fine
A headshot also ends this fight quickly regardless of Stamina and Willpower.
Wait, You have a point, My dumbass didn't think of that possibility 💀 💀 💀 💀

WTF MIKEY HAS GUNS AND THE RANGE IS 100M??? WHY DIDN'T I READ THE MATCHUP PROPERLY??

Guns can damage 8-B characters with piercing damage. 9-B durability isn't much of a threat. Speed equalization makes Saitama slower than guns and 100m range is just insane. Mikey also knows Saitama's strength so he can just keep his distance away from him.

This matchup kinda turned from a stomp in Saitama's favor to a stomp in Mikey's favor lol. Wish i read the post properly.

Kanto Manji Mikey VS Saitama (During training)

Rules
:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Mikey starts in Dark impulse
  • Saitama is in his 9-B+ Key
  • No prep time, Mikey has prior knowledge about Saitama AP
  • Mikey is Bloodlusted
  • Mikey is given a katana and a gun too
  • Mikey AP: 1 MJ
  • Saitama AP: 12 MJ
Mikey's advantages:
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • Massive LS advantage
  • Horrendously more experienced
  • More haxed via Dark impulse
  • Better H2H and CQC
  • Higher attack speed via Dark impulse
  • Higher range with katana and gun

Saitama's advantages:
  • Ungodly Ap advantage
  • More durable
  • Supernatural willpower
  • accelerated development
  • Ungodly pain tolerance
  • Ungodly stamina

Saitama (7) - Phoenks, Spilxson2, RoggerReggor, XxZetsuxX, DeltaStriker22, Kachon123, Serlock_Holmes
Mikey (0) -
Inconclusive (0):
Since the rules of the matchup has changed the AP advantage is pointless since Mikey has access to his guns and will just shoot saitama as many times as possible if he gets close, Saitama has all around superhuman speed especially since this is Dark Impulse Mikey which is the other half of his who has no morality even for his own friends. Saitama's accelerated development isn't reactory so his speed won't boost and he will be shot by Mikey and killed. I vote for Mikey, and i also feel this fight was made out of spite and quickly added just so Mikey can have a "notable loss" on his profile. This fight should have never been made on the first place, but I guess it backfired now.

Since the rules of the matchup has changed the AP advantage is pointless since Mikey has access to his guns and will just shoot saitama as many times as possible if he gets close, Saitama has all around superhuman speed especially since this is Dark Impulse Mikey which is the other half of his who has no morality even for his own friends. Saitama's accelerated development isn't reactory so his speed won't boost and he will be shot by Mikey and killed. I vote for Mikey, and i also feel this fight was made out of spite and quickly added just so Mikey can have a "notable loss" on his profile. This fight should have never been made on the first place, but I guess it backfired now.
Too late for that, the matchups been added already. Secondly, this is 9-B+ key of Saitama and he's subsonic on that one.
Mikey doesn't have marksmanship or any ability which suggests that he can actually fire at good speeds from 100 meters, which is a big distance. Getting close is also a gamble, for Mikey, because Saitama has godly pain tolerance.

Kachon's accepted calc has Saitama traveling that distance in less than a second already. Attack speed for Mikey is higher but he doesn't have the same reaction speed, he would be at Saitama's level for that just. Firing a gun would take around 1/20th of a second even if Mikey was actually a good marksman which he isn't.

And also, stop blaming someone of making threads out of spite. I am pretty sure Zetsu doesn't even participate much in TR downgrades and this was completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

Kanto Manji Mikey VS Saitama (During training)

Rules
:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Mikey starts in Dark impulse
  • Saitama is in his 9-B+ Key
  • No prep time, Mikey has prior knowledge about Saitama AP
  • Mikey is Bloodlusted
  • Mikey is given a katana and a gun too
  • Mikey AP: 1 MJ
  • Saitama AP: 12 MJ
Mikey's advantages:
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • Massive LS advantage
  • Horrendously more experienced
  • More haxed via Dark impulse
  • Better H2H and CQC
  • Higher attack speed via Dark impulse
  • Higher range with katana and gun

Saitama's advantages:
  • Ungodly Ap advantage
  • More durable
  • Supernatural willpower
  • accelerated development
  • Ungodly pain tolerance
  • Ungodly stamina

Saitama (7) - Phoenks, Spilxson2, RoggerReggor, XxZetsuxX, DeltaStriker22, Kachon123, Serlock_Holmes
Mikey (0) -
Inconclusive (0):
The votes should be reset because the 7 tallied votes are from before reasonings with Mikey's pistol were added by Arnoldstone18. The current vote is 3-0 Mikey. Dinozxd, Arnoldstone18 and myself

Too late for that, the matchups been added already. Secondly, this is 9-B+ key of Saitama and he's subsonic on that one.
Mikey doesn't have marksmanship or any ability which suggests that he can actually fire at good speeds from 100 meters, which is a big distance. Getting close is also a gamble, for Mikey, because Saitama has godly pain tolerance.

Kachon's accepted calc has Saitama traveling that distance in less than a second already. Attack speed for Mikey is higher but he doesn't have the same reaction speed, he would be at Saitama's level for that just. Firing a gun would take around 1/20th of a second even if Mikey was actually a good marksman which he isn't.

And also, stop blaming someone of making threads out of spite. I am pretty sure Zetsu doesn't even participate much in TR downgrades and this was completely unnecessary and uncalled for.
Him being subsonic is irrelevant because the speed is equalized and you cant equalize gun travel speed. 100M is the starting distance but who says thats the distance he will shoot him at? Saitama is a CQC fighter so he will try to get close and it will result in his demise

Him being subsonic is irrelevant because the speed is equalized and you cant equalize gun travel speed. 100M is the starting distance but who says thats the distance he will shoot him at? Saitama is a CQC fighter so he will try to get close and it will result in his demise
Mikey would demolish Saitama with more experience + more skilled + better CQC and H2H + Higher range with Katana and Higher attack speed with Dark impulse

This is not in any way a spite match

Kachon's accepted calc has Saitama traveling that distance in less than a second already.
This calculation has the distance at 1.8906m. If you do distance (100 meters)/speed (119.091515 m/s), you get 0.83969s as the timeframe. This means that Saitama will travel 100 meters in 0.83969s which is more than enough for Mikey to pull the trigger lol.

Mikey has supersonic reactions. He blocked a kick from Izana who is scaled to his speed which further makes the subsonic feat irrelevant to this fight. If he removes equalized speed this would end up even worse for Saitama since he is all around slower than Mikey and still has no counter for Mikey's gun. Mikey also has enhances senses so its impossible for Saitama to hide from him inside the museum and he doesnt have stealth mastery.

It doesnt matter if the fights were added, it was added with an invalid result and will be reported if it isn't removed.

Not going to address something. I was informed that arguing after the match has concluded is a minor. I have already requested for the closure of the thread (probably Zetsu did that too but didn't get noticed).

Mikey has supersonic reactions. He blocked a kick from Izana who is scaled to his speed which further makes the subsonic feat irrelevant to this fight. If he removes equalized speed this would end up even worse for Saitama since he is all around slower than Mikey and still has no counter for Mikey's gun. Mikey also has enhances senses so its impossible for Saitama to hide from him inside the museum and he doesnt have stealth mastery.

It doesnt matter if the fights were added, it was added with an invalid result and will be reported if it isn't removed.
He has Supersonic attack speed not reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back