• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One kick man VS One punch man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to address something. I was informed that arguing after the match has concluded is a minor. I have already requested for the closure of the thread (probably Zetsu did that too but didn't get noticed).
Lol adding invalid matchups and trying to close the thread when you guys got proven wrong is WILD.

"Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than their movement speed"

I find it ridiculous that people assume Saitama is just going straight forward when he knows Mikey has a gun

Mikey has no good marksman feats and nothing stops Saitama from just going on Zig Zag or anything of the sort

Dino said "Guns can damage 8-B characters with piercing damage. 9-B durability isn't much of a threat. Speed equalization makes Saitama slower than guns and 100m range is just insane. Mikey also knows Saitama's strength so he can just keep his distance away from him."

If 9-C firearms having 8-B piercing damage is true, then maybe this is a stomp in mike's favor due to the starting distance

If 9-C firearms having 8-B piercing damage is true, then maybe this is a stomp in mike's favor due to the starting distance
Saitama can cover that distance in a short time, Plus he will see Mikey has a gun

Mikey, like i and Reggor said above doesn't have any good marksman feats and Saitama can just do a Zig Zag of sorts to dodge the bullets

Saitama can cover that distance in a short time, Plus he will see Mikey has a gun

Mikey, like i and Reggor said above doesn't have any good marksman feats and Saitama can just do a Zig Zag of sorts to dodge the bullets
I guess that's fair... not like I'm going to change my vote right now anyway. I'll wait for more input

There seem to be complaints about the legitimacy of this thread:

@LephyrTheRevanchist @Deagonx @Lonkitt @FinePoint

What do you think that we should do here?
Why does the complainant think that the thread was made out of spite lol? Zetsu participated very less in TR downgrades and has no enmity against the verse to the best of my knowledge. But yeah, if this needs to be redone then good.

Kanto Manji Mikey VS Saitama (During training)

Rules
:
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 100 meters
  • Mikey starts in Dark impulse
  • Saitama is in his 9-B+ Key
  • No prep time, Mikey has prior knowledge about Saitama AP
  • Mikey is Bloodlusted
  • Mikey is given a katana and a gun too
  • Mikey AP: 1 MJ
  • Saitama AP: 12 MJ
Mikey's advantages:
  • Horrendously more skilled
  • Massive LS advantage
  • Horrendously more experienced
  • More haxed via Dark impulse
  • Better H2H and CQC
  • Higher attack speed via Dark impulse
  • Higher range with katana and gun

Saitama's advantages:
  • Ungodly Ap advantage
  • More durable
  • Supernatural willpower
  • accelerated development
  • Ungodly pain tolerance
  • Ungodly stamina

Saitama (7) - Phoenks, Spilxson2, RoggerReggor, XxZetsuxX, DeltaStriker22, Kachon123, Serlock_Holmes
Mikey (0) -
Inconclusive (0):

Mikey wins.

1.) With speed equalized Mikey still has the upperhand due to his guns, and his amplifying hax that boost his speed and strength after the fight starts Mikey can boost his speed to avoid Saitama's attacks.

2.) Saitama has never shown in fights to "zig zag" dash movement to run away from projectiles which I would say falls into acrobatic movement, and Saitama does not have the acrobatics ability.

4.) Mikey's LS advantage is also significantly higher than Saitama so he can use his defensive parry's to knock Saitama's punches away before they land in cqc. AP does not increase Lifting strength so this is valid. Also Mikey can use his dislocation to break Saitamas limbs if he grabs him. He can also shoot him once he grabs him since Saitama can't break free.

5.) Saitama doesnt use martial arts until Garou teaches him later in the series so he will just be throwing wild punches. Mikey has been a prodigy since age 4 and has shown many times he has great defense against even fighters considered experts in a 2vs1.

Mikey wins.

1.) With speed equalized Mikey still has the upperhand due to his guns, and his amplifying hax that boost his speed and strength after the fight starts Mikey can boost his speed to avoid Saitama's attacks.
Why do you assume Saitama would just go straight forward when he clearly sees Mikey as a gun?

Saitama is not that stupid
2.) Saitama has never shown in fights to "zig zag" dash movement to run away from projectiles which I would say falls into acrobatic movement, and Saitama does not have the acrobatics ability.
What i said above
4.) Mikey's LS advantage is also significantly higher than Saitama so he can use his defensive parry's to knock Saitama's punches away before they land in cqc. AP does not increase Lifting strength so this is valid. Also Mikey can use his dislocation to break Saitamas limbs if he grabs him.
You just made the points i made awhile back where it still didn't matter
He can also shoot him once he grabs him since Saitama can't break free.
What stops Saitama from punching too? They are both subsonic speed and just because he doesn't have martial arts doesn't mean he can't just punch Mikey's gun out of his hand and Saitama also has 1 shot worthy AP
5.) Saitama doesnt use martial arts until Garou teaches him later in the series so he will just be throwing wild punches. Mikey has been a prodigy since age 4 and has shown many times he has great defense against even fighters considered experts in a 2vs1.
Do tell me how that will be useful compared to someone who has ungodly pain tolerance + Ungodly stamina + supernatural will power?

Mikey wins.

The current Mikey's profile doesn't address his hax working like that, so no.
Neither does Mikey have any marksmanship, plus, you don't need training for zig-zag movement as it isn't a martial art but a very common defensive technique, that's something which even a normal person with average intelligence would go for. Not having marksmanship is a big thing because Mikey would be pretty much unable to hit Saitama at long distances. Secondly, even if he has hit Saitama, it's not guaranteed to hit his heart or his head, Saitama might just take that hit to his body and still tolerate it with his insane pain tolerance.

Secondly, the gun Mikey will be given would be a pistol most likely as TR only shows pistols. In that, it can be a Tokarev or a Beretta M9 and both don't go beyond 15-rounds capacity. Saitama can dodge the bullets for 15 rounds and when Mikey runs out of bullets, he can just do Mikey very easily.
4.) Mikey's LS advantage is also significantly higher than Saitama so he can use his defensive parry's to knock Saitama's punches away before they land in cqc. AP does not increase Lifting strength so this is valid. Also Mikey can use his dislocation to break Saitamas limbs if he grabs him. He can also shoot him once he grabs him since Saitama can't break free.
Ah yes, Mikey can do that, but who said Mikey is the best dodger. Saitama was avoiding Crablante when they when Crablante was superior, if we be real, Mikey only avoided opponents way slower than him. Izana who was just somehow superior to Mikey was bullying Mikey.
Do "martial arts" even matter when Saitama has the attack potential to solo the entire verse lol?

Why do you assume Saitama would just go straight forward when he clearly sees Mikey as a gun?

What i said above

What stops Saitama from punching too? They are both subsonic speed and just because he doesn't have martial arts doesn't mean he can't just punch Mikey's gun out of his hand and Saitama also has 1 shot worthy AP

Do tell me how that will be useful compared to someone who has ungodly pain tolerance + Ungodly stamina + supernatural will power?
He doesnt have to go straight forward to be shot. Saitama only has one way to attack Mikey which is hand to hand so anytime he gets close he will be grabbed and shot in the face.

Attack speed and reaction speed literally go hand in hand. How the hell would mikey punch faster than he reacts.
No, Boxer IRL have even superhuman speed up to 20 m/s and if I'm not wrong kicks can even reach 30 m/s at peak speed, they don't have that reaction, you can punch/kick faster than you react is nothing special, no one reacts to DI Mikey.

No, Boxer IRL have even superhuman speed up to 20 m/s and if I'm not wrong kicks can even reach 30 m/s at peak speed, they don't have that reaction, you can punch/kick faster than you react is nothing special, no one reacts to DI Mikey.
Yes, just that it would be somehow ineffective.

What i said above

saitama also doesnt have experience against guns and doesn't have a high biq to assume he will just dodge bullets

isn't only when he trains? like the other thing isn't only presented against Garou?
Through training and battle; Physical Stats. He became significantly more powerful during his 3 years of training. One shotted Personification Of A Light Pull Cord after being pushed to his limits by the monster. He allegedly managed to outrun his own reflection in the mirror after trying very hard. Genos theorized that even Saitama himself cannot explain the secret to his power

Saitamas accelerated development is based off 3 years of development not instant development so it wont help him in this fight
Yeah, but let's be real here.
Saitama was Wall level+ at around 12 MJ before and then Mountain level at around 100 Megatons or 4.184E+11 MJ.
The rate of development is 4.184E+11/12 = 3.48666667E+10 times.

Which gives a development of 1105.61475 MJ/s.

Ideally, even a second of development should be more than Mikey's AP lol. (This is just to measure the rate of development, I am not really trying to do any kind of high-end stuff here, I just wanted to clarify that Saitama's development shouldn't be underrated at least here.)

saitama also doesnt have experience against guns and doesn't have a high biq to assume he will just dodge bullets
So your telling me if you have no experience in fighting and standing at gunpoint your first thought is instead of evading the bullets while running, You will just go straight up to the person and **** dem bullets?

Also, stop comparing Mikey's accelerated development to Saitama's. Saitama reached solar-system level and Mikey for sure wouldn't be able to reach that even if he is developing at his entire life without doing anything.

I have temporarily locked this thread, as there appears to be a misunderstanding. At this point in time we are solely attempting to determine whether or not to remove/keep this match up. No more votes in this thread are going to be counted, and no discussion that occurs in this thread will determine/re-determine the "winner" of the match. I am currently of the opinion that this match up should be re-done given the various rule changes that occurred mid-discussion. I believe the "final version" of the match up should be re-posted and re-discussed with all parties being fully aware of the specifics of the match up.

With that said, my word alone cannot decide this, so it is prudent now to wait for other staff members to give their input. In the mean time, please do not clutter this thread with continued debate about the match up. If/when this match is re-done, it can be discussed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back