• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1048: "Twenty Years" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want some 6-B God Tier upgrades for those like Zoro or King.

Is that too much to ask for?

Also, if King were to fight Kaido, could King at his best (in terms of form and abilities) beat Base Kaido? Dragon Kaido?

I'm assuming that his best is still below Hybrid Kaido, but still.

Also, if King were to fight Kaido, could King at his best (in terms of form and abilities) beat Base Kaido? Dragon Kaido?
Beats Base Kaidou, becomes iffy if Base Kaidou amps himself with Shurron Hakke or uses Haoshoku Infusion.

If Luffy does beat Kaido, wouldn't his bounty surpass 5 billion?
He always surpasses the bounty of the characters he beat, right? I can't recall when it comes to PRE TS but post, his bounty went over Katakuri's when the news of his victory spread. I'm assuming it'lll be the same here.
5.6 billion bounty incoming (gotta keep the "go mu" pun going)

Because you think that would make them more accurate, or because you want them to be higher for the sake of being higher?
I mean, neither are really bad.
Having a higher rating means he can maybe make more matches with characters of a currently higher rate. And if they're accurate then it's a win-win for everyone.

And there's a sense of satisfaction seeing personal favorites be stronger overall if I'm being honest. It's just been long overdue with OP

Apparently since the beginning because he couldn't find his way back to the dojo I think
Lmao, Zoro lost jokes still funny as hell.
Luffy's fire/heat resistance is gonna be outlandish if the spoiles aren't overhyping Kaido's fire dragon mode
Bone melting point is above Magma temprature, so maybe Oda Made this as a clue that Luffy can resist Akainu DF.

I just want some 6-B God Tier upgrades for those like Zoro or King.

Is that too much to ask for?
Left King alone man, King would have Controversial Durability scaling, trust me.
He always surpasses the bounty of the characters he beat, right? I can't recall when it comes to PRE TS but post, his bounty went over Katakuri's when the news of his victory spread. I'm assuming it'lll be the same here.
5.6 billion bounty incoming (gotta keep the "go mu" pun going)
It would 6.5 Billion, hmm.

I disagree. Roger's was a little less than 5.6, so it'd allow the writers to end the series some time before heat death.
I mean I was on that boat as well before I realized Luffy is meant to surpass Roger.
With a god fruit that should cost no less than Law's (5B) and a reputation of taking out the stronger creature, I think 5.6 will be his next bounty, and his final bounty will likely be even higher

Because you think that would make them more accurate, or because you want them to be higher for the sake of being higher?
How about both.

I mean, it's incredibly difficult to even use people like King and Zoro in VS debates since the fact that they'll eventually be dramatically changed is always hanging over our heads.

I mean FFS, the current Onigashima keys for Luffy and Zoro don't even feel like they're worth having there since we can't put any feats for them yet so all they say is "far stronger than before".
Left King alone man, King would have Controversial Durability scaling, trust me.
?

@Eseseso just. Be. Patient.
images

I mean, it's incredibly difficult to even use people like King and Zoro in VS debates since the fact that they'll eventually be dramatically changed is always hanging over our heads.

I mean FFS, the current Onigashima keys for Luffy and Zoro don't even feel like they're worth having there since we can't put any feats for them yet so all they say is "far stronger than before".
A lot of roof characters are gonna scale higher after Onigashima. The scaling chain's likely changing entirely when it comes to the post-raid stuff.
Just be patient and look forward to it, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. It's been like 3 years now or something like that, what's a few months more

But seriously if you still continuing to be so impatient and complaint about the wait, i'm going to just ignore you and maybe convince the others to do so @Eseseso

Last edited:
I disagree. Roger's was a little less than 5.6, so it'd allow the writers to end the series some time before heat death.
WG already reconized Luffy DF power and by beating a Yonko the WG will feel very threatened. moreover Oda will make Luffy surpass Roger as Oden and Roger want of course. What if the WG finds out about Luffy's grand plan to take down all the Yonko then what kind of threat will they face?

Luffy beat Croc = 100 M
Luffy beat Lucci + attack 1 Of WG Favilities = 300 M
Luffy messing at ID + MF = 400 M
Luffy beat Doffy = 500 M
Luffy beat 2 Yonko Commanders + destroying a yonko's castle = 1.5 B
Everytime Luffy Made a big shot he Always got 3x bounty raised.
Attack Kaido main Army at their peak should have minimum 4.5 B

King's Durability when his fire on is Unknown, Zoro can't cut him ,but Zoro can cut Kaido scales. Dragon Kaido < Zoro < King Durability. Even with Haoshoku Coating Zoro can't damage King's Body. Don't forget about Marco vs King.

King's Durability when his fire on is Unknown, Zoro can't cut him ,but Zoro can cut Kaido scales.
Zoro didn't cut Kaidou's scales with the wind blades of the tatsumaki either similar to King. Against Kaidou he moved past Kaidou and cut him directly with the blade.
Even with Haoshoku Coating Zoro can't damage King's Body.
Unknown as King decided to dodge the purgatory Onigiri & Zoro even taunts King for blocking his hits even suggesting he's fearful of Zoro's attacks now.

Zoro didn't cut Kaidou's scales with the wind blades of the tatsumaki either similar to King. Against Kaidou he moved past Kaidou and cut him directly with the blade.
But Killer Said he cut the scales.

Unknown as King decided to dodge the purgatory Onigiri & Zoro even taunts King for blocking his hits even suggesting he's fearful of Zoro's attacks now.
Zoro said himself that when King's Fire was On there's no point of Zoro attacking Him.

My $10 on luffy bounty going above 4.6 billion(kaido's) and entering something like 5 billion berries minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back