• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1048: "Twenty Years" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understand ppl wanting this arc to end quickly so bad. It’s already the longest arc by far, and y’all want the ending to be rushed? it’s the most optimal way to make a failure out of this arc, and make all the time Oda invested in it give no positive returns at all.

I say this because if Oda ends this arc the way many fans want it (I’m tired of this arc, just get it over with, i just want to get to Elbaf, blablablah) ppl are gonna complain like there is no tomorrow in the future.

But I know Oda does his own thing, So I’m sure he’ll do what is best.
That is true. My apologies.

Sometimes I really wonder why Oda created Hiyori because she's honestly been nothing but a disappointment. He couldn't even let her take care of Orochi. If it was just to give Enma to Zoro then Momo could've done that as Momo could've been given both swords by Oden before he died if he'd been the only child.

There is a theory (if you can even call that a theory) that says Zoro will be the one that kills Kaido, based on Zoro killing a dragon on Punk Hazard and that in the past Ryuma killed a dragon over the skies of Wano's capital.
Okay. Well, if Luffy is unwilling to do so, Zoro would likely have to handle it. Kaido is just too dangerous and genocidal to allow to stay alive.

However, Zoro currently needs to be saved by Chopper, Marco, and Law teaming up as doctors.

Last edited:
Zoro Kissing Kaido's corpse after Luffy beats him? Sure you can have that.
Hell yeah dude Zoro kissing- I mean killing Kaido. On a serious note, not once did it occur to me that Zoro killing Kaido was ever gonna be a thing, so I was confused when it became a trend.
ZKK happened but it's Zoro Killing (beating) King

I'm assuming that new fire form of Kaido is his awakening and damn, did Kaido's flame just melt off the entire horn by merely touching it? Well perhaps that could explained why he never use it before as he could easily melt the ground that his feet is touching 🤔 now I wonder how hot Akainu's magma gonna be in the future when he's becoming stronger. Should be at least on par with Kaido's flame temperature by the end of story imo.

I'm assuming that new fire form of Kaido is his awakening and damn, did Kaido's flame just melt off the entire horn by merely touching it? Well perhaps that could explained why he never use it before as he could easily melt the ground that his feet is touching 🤔 now I wonder how hot Akainu's magma gonna be in the future when he's becoming stronger. Should be at least on par with Kaido's flame temperature by the end of story imo.
Likely superior to this kind of heat.
Akainu melts steal by proximity alone pre TS. I'm not surprised Kaido got that kinda fire though, since King also showcased extremely high temps and firepower (literally) that seemed to take the form of Kaido... Aaaaand now that I think about it that may have been King just paying respects-oshit

Ngl, Kaido's transformation makes up for any issues I had earlier.

If this is his awakened mode, I am HYPED.

LET THE FEAST BEGIN!

Sometimes I really wonder why Oda created Hiyori because she's honestly been nothing but a disappointment. He couldn't even let her take care of Orochi. If it was just to give Enma to Zoro then Momo could've done that as Momo could've been given both swords by Oden before he died if he'd been the only child.
theres more use then fighting

We're on the verge of what seems to be their final clash. How could there be an entire Act for the remainder of their fight?
A man can dream. Kaido going fire dragon mode vs a finally serious awakened Luffy would be a show.
But seriously- act 4 might just be the conclusion of the arc, or rather post-raid/toast and take off

If Kaido dies, I kinda hope he meets Oden in the afterlife so they fight.

Even better if Oden says that he's so angry that he'll fight Kaido with no restraints for eternity, causing Kaido to internally squee as they begin their battle.

"Although there is a Conqueror Haki clash (like in the first "confrontation").
Here they don't get as close"

Am I selfish for wanting another heaven splitter?

Mostly because this one might be closer to the capital than the first and the citizens might finally realize what the hell's going on.

But also part of me really doesn't think Luffy vs Kaido is gonna conclude until DAWN. The sun rises and Kaido gets defeated right with it, for obvious symbolism reasons.

Yo can y'all imagine if we ever get a Haki clash that is to this extreme!

Edit: Damn video is blocked...so dumb...gonna have to settle with this instead.

That would be jaw dropping if Oda ever did something like this.

They make an almost star sized world shake only for it to get called an outlier smh

Pretty sure that'll be Luffy vs Blackbeard tier stuff. Or Im, if they really do control the seas
Wasn‘t there a calc somewhere that said shaking a star is somewhere around High 6-B? So would it really be an outlier if a top tier shakes the planet?

Wasn‘t there a calc somewhere that said shaking a star is somewhere around High 6-B? So would it really be an outlier if a top tier shakes the planet?
Depends. Shaking a planet alone can be up to low 5-B if it's severe enough.

If Kaido dies, I kinda hope he meets Oden in the afterlife so they fight.

Even better if Oden says that he's so angry that he'll fight Kaido with no restraints for eternity, causing Kaido to internally squee as they begin their battle.
Thats gonna be f***ing rad and f***ing hard-boiled af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back