• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Ichiji Ability Aditions

Ichiji should get Danmaku, Heat Manipulation, and Durability Negation added to his Sparking Valkyrie Justification (scan here). We see the Charlotte Siblings, including Oven, being effortlessly penetrated without any apparent external damage, while also witnessing Oven being burnt by the attack. Its intensity is demonstrated by the multitude of lasers, numbering at least thirty in the scan linked, and this is only a fraction of the total barrage, as Ichiji dashed ahead of the lasers.

It will look like this:
Energy Projection, Light Manipulation, Danmaku, Durability Negation, Heat Manipulation (with Sparking Valkyrie)

Last edited:
Shocker
We see the Charlotte Siblings, including Oven, being effortlessly penetrated without any apparent external damage, while also witnessing Oven being burnt by the attack.
Wouldn't Oven burns and the beams ripping off clothes/armor count as external damage? If I'm understanding this correctly your giving this attack dura neg not cuz it vaporizes stuff that stands in its way like the Pacifista lasers but cuz it can phase thru obsticals burning them both in & out like the Kanzebo or Ace's trick with the spears?

If I'm understanding this correctly your giving this attack dura neg not cuz it vaporizes stuff that stands in its way like the Pacifista lasers but cuz it can phase thru obsticals burning them both in & out like the Kanzebo or Ace's trick with the spears?
Yes.

Changed my mind
fetchimage.jpg

Still have to disagree with this being Durability Negation

TBH I never even agreed with Red Hawk and Ace's Fire as being Durability Negation

Just because you can burn someone's insides by throwing fire attacks through them does not mean you negate their durability...

Back