• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Multipliers

So it wasn't just two attacks, but two techniques. I'm still not sure about scaling him to PPP.

We can go over PPP afterwards since he doesn't scale to Genos directly.

The rest should be addressed first.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Okay. As long as the staff agree, that is probably fine.

Which staff members have agreed with this? If you need input from more of them, you can use the One-Punch Ma verse page to find some to ask for help.

I still think Do-S should scale to the suits. I also think the Disciples should scale off of some kind of multiplier for Bushidrill stopping two of the full power suits.at the same time.

Antvasima said:
Which staff members have agreed with this? If you need input from more of them, you can use the One-Punch Ma verse page to find some to ask for help.
You should ask all of the staff members listed there.

Back