• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand why we need keys with Saitama before training and during.
This will not be updated in any way, he did not show anything except his physical fitness.
These keys exist only for the purpose of making him lose.
Actually it’s because we’re an indexing site and there’s no harm in having them.

And his pre-training key is used to scale other characters.

With the same success, we can make a separate key for all characters before they train or before they receive powers.

I mean, Saitama showed literally nothing worthwhile at the time to have his key.
It's just a 9-B character with no skills that can be merged into any character.

With the same success, we can make a separate key for all characters before they train or before they receive powers.
We haven’t actually, y’know, seen most characters before they got powers or trained so… not the same thing at all.
I mean, Saitama showed literally nothing worthwhile at the time to have his key.
It's just a 9-B character with no skills that can be merged into any character.
His 9-B key is literally used to scale the C-Classes and some of the B-Classes.

Same success?

99% of those versions of those characters don't appear in the manga.

Pre-Training Saitama does.

Since we're done with the thread, it doesn't hurt to talk about different stuff. I think this should be used for P&A section.

Since we're done with the thread, it doesn't hurt to talk about different stuff. I think this should be used for P&A section.
I've added it in.

I'll re-lock the profiles if it hasn't been done already.

Didn't you say you were gonna make a another CRT for that?
I don't think I said I was going to make a thread for it. M3X asked for it to be handled elsewhere so we didn't go off-topic but now the main topic has been concluded so I wanted to bring it up again.

Ah ok. I'm fine with it's removal. The way it's worded at best would be given "possibly higher". What do you think?

I'm neutral on removing that from Meteoric Burst Boros, he did surprised Saitama and etc and there are arguments for both sides, but I'm completely in favor of removing it from Power Released Boros, he was called "strong" by Saitama basically, which doesn't tell us much in terms of speed, at least not enough to scale him to Saitama's casual feat against Geryuganshoop

Released Boros doesn't need a possibly FTL rating.

MB has a Rel+ calc already and him upscaling from Gery based on Saitama's reaction isn't super far fetched imo. He shouldn't be solidly FTL but I think the possibly stuff isn't super wild.
I agree with this.

MB has a Rel+ calc already and him upscaling from Gery based on Saitama's reaction isn't super far fetched imo. He shouldn't be solidly FTL but I think the possibly stuff isn't super wild.
He can’t upscale from Gery though because it’s a possibly rating. Wouldn’t it have to be ‘possibly higher’ instead of upscaling to FTL?

He can’t upscale from Gery though because it’s a possibly rating
Well upscale from Gery is incorrect word usage on my part. I thought the old reasoning was: Saitama possibly FTL because he caught the rocks -> Boros shocked Saitama with his speed when said FTL feat was something he considered a bad joke.

Which is where I got the "Possibly FTL" thing from.

Well upscale from Gery is incorrect word usage on my part. I thought the old reasoning was: Saitama possibly FTL because he caught the rocks -> Boros shocked Saitama with his speed when said FTL feat was something he considered a bad joke.

Which is where I got the "Possibly FTL" thing from.
The FTL feat wasn’t what he considered a bad joke though, the bad joke was Gery throwing the rocks, which is Rel+.

Should Genos get a possible lightspeed or possible ftl sensors since he could track Garou's high speed movement
Seeing something from far away does not mean you have reactions equal to it.

You can see the sun which orbits the galaxy at like 20+ km/s, you can see jet fighters and rockets which can break the sound barrier and you can see meteore/comets despite the moving at speeds in excess of mach 20

That doesn't suddenly mean you can parry a bullet or dodge them if they spawned 5 feet in front of you.

Seeing something from far away does not mean you have reactions equal to it.

You can see the sun which orbits the galaxy at like 20+ km/s, you can see jet fighters and rockets which can break the sound barrier and you can see meteore/comets despite the moving at speeds in excess of mach 20

That doesn't suddenly mean you can parry a bullet or dodge them if they spawned 5 feet in front of you.
I was referring to this, a bit vague but figured it was worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back