• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
take a look now
I think it should work now.

So 4.33c, FTL for Garou and Platinum Sperm.

As for Flashy, I guess that means he would be "possibly Speed of Light" downscaling.

Finally, the speed he was always intended to be.

We have the draft for Flashy and Saitama. We can just copy and paste whatever we have for both Platinum and Garou, with the addition that Garou became faster than Platinum Sperm.

8c is a result that shouldnt exist. The initial distance should be divided by 2, then calculating speed and getting 4c. But Usk decided to divide the speed in the end, causing this little trouble. The real result is 4c, as no one crossed 6k+ km in 0.0013 seconds. Both of them crossed half of that.

Quite a specific question but with the result maximizing basically all of the 2D distance traveled, is there any way it could be labeled as an atleast feat since there’s even 1° of 3D depth.

Garou:
At least Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Bomb and Awakening Breath Bang while asleep), up to FTL (Grew faster after defeating Bang and waking up, ultimately being able to surpass Flashy Flash's speed. Created a massive constellation with his sheer speed in 1.3 milliseconds alongside Platinum Sperm. Became even faster, to the point of overwhelming Platinum Sperm)

Platinum Sperm:

Oh, that's actually smart. Saitama does consider something near lightspeed as a bad joke but says someone else is kinda fast.
I agree with this ^
He used a "special technique" just to deflect the incoming attack, but he followed it up with catching Flashy's fist and then blitzing him, ending him with a barrage of punches that Flashy could not defend against.

And then he sped up after that.

Flashy also admitted that PS was faster than him before PS sped up too.

So I don't think Flashy should fully scale or downscale. I'd propose he get this: Speed: At least Relativistic+ (Blitzed both Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame at once while shockwaves appeared completely frozen in place, even without his maximum speed), possibly FTL (Saitama was mildly impressed with his speed, stating that Flashy Flash was "kinda fast", while he considered Geryuganshoop's near lightspeed pitches to be nothing more than a bad joke. Managed to surprise Platinum Sperm with his Flashy Fist, who, even while casual, shouldn't be going massively slower than in his one-on-one fight with Garou)

and this ^

Also, about Boros, the only way to make Boros not scale to Garou and PS feat is to literally remove his FTL justificative, as Boros ratings comes from Santana instead of Garou and PS, so, I think that should be a thing to another thread, as scaling Boros to it or not can be a big discussion that shouldnt really be kept here

How would we scale Saitama? As in, the justification. We know he scales, his status quo as a character is literally being above everyone else in every single physical characteristic. But how do we write that? We know he'll beat the shit out of Garou sooner or later.

well, we can just put stuff like ''Considerably faster than the likes of Garou and Platinum Sperm, who can yada yada'', like his lifting strength, at least until the Garou vs Saitama fight happens

It looks like this is wrapping up, and while I'm fine with the proposed changes for Flashy Flash, Garou, Platinum Sperm, Saitama and Blast, I think that we need to change Boros and remove the FTL rating from him.

He should not be scaling to Saitama in any way, or to Garou until we get more information on that.

Flashy would get a possibly FTL rating and not FTL+ like Platinum Sperm or Garou, since he is indeed slower than them, but not to the point of being blitzed, and PS even had to use a special defense technique to deflect Flashy's attacks.
I was somewhat opposed to Flashy scaling but this makes sense

Just wait for Garou vs Saitama to be over to decide if Boros scale. As of right now, he shouldn't.
They are planning on discarding the entire statement, meaning Garou won't scale to Boros in terms of AP at all even if he will not perform feats that surpass Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon in his fight with Saitama later.

The argument is the statement is old and the author likely changed their opinions. I would like to know how many staff members have agreed with this.

Can we upgrade Garou, Platinum Sperm, and Saitama? The former two are undebatable and pretty much everyone agrees that Saitama scales.

I don't quite understand why we need keys with Saitama before training and during.
This will not be updated in any way, he did not show anything except his physical fitness.
These keys exist only for the purpose of making him lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back