• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Naruto: 3

Aang: 0

Speed equalized. In character, which is pretty much bloodlusted for both these forms. Except Aang doesn't lose Avatar State if he calms down. And I guess if it's a stomp, I'll ban flying for Aang. I suppose to make it fair, we should consider Naruto as comparable to Giant Choji and not Butterfly Choji, since I doubt Kid Aang could possibly deal with someone that's Small City Level. 50x is a pretty big difference.

I feel like this should be restricted to Kurama Influence (No-Tailed) Post Part 1 Naruto, as 1 Tailed kind of stomps. Base Naruto during the Tsunade arc is already Town Level with a very recently mastered Rasengan, and if you consider the fact that Naruto fully mastered the basic Rasengan AND add a One-Tailed cloak then you would get City level or higher. Kurama's Influence makes more sense

Mickey1940 said:
I feel like this should be restricted to Kurama Influence (No-Tailed) Post Part 1 Naruto, as 1 Tailed kind of stomps. Base Naruto during the Tsunade arc is already Town Level with a very recently mastered Rasengan, and if you consider the fact that Naruto fully mastered the basic Rasengan AND add a One-Tailed cloak then you would get City level or higher. Kurama's Influence makes more sense
But his page says he's comparable to Choji.

Naruto's normal Rasengan in Base Form when exhausted is already Town Level, so imagine how far into Town Level he would be if he stacks a 1 Tailed Cloak and uses the same Rasengan

Yeah, but Aang has flying and larger attacks and he has way more intelligence in this form at least. Having four elements at full power at his disposal is a really bid advantage.

Not really, considering the fact that Naruto can counter literally everything with Shadow Clones, which have almost the exact same power as the original, and all of them can spam 7C (possibly much higher) Rasengans. Naruto has far more versatility with his Ninjutsu as well, which also counters Aang's intel edge

Can we not restricted any abilities for the characters or equalized any speed? Thank you very much. Anyways, I'm leaning more towards Naruto seeing how he is known to diss out more damage and take more damage than Aang could.

JohnCenaNation said:
Can we not restricted any abilities for the characters or equalized any speed? Thank you very much. Anyways, I'm leaning more towards Naruto seeing how he is known to diss out more damage and take more damage than Aang could.
I still say we should be using no-tailed Naruto for this fight to be fair

At the moment my vote is still for Naruto due to him clonestomping

Mickey1940 said:
Not really, considering the fact that Naruto can counter literally everything with Shadow Clones, which have almost the exact same power as the original, and all of them can spam 7C (possibly much higher) Rasengans. Naruto has far more versatility with his Ninjutsu as well, which also counters Aang's intel edge
Their power is similar, but not their durability. Aang couldd just unleash an Ozai+ sized fire wave on all of them and disintegrate them all at once. It worked when Sasuke did it to Naruto. Also, if he could do that, I think Naruto would've used one tailed shadow clones against Sasuke.

JohnCenaNation said:
It's to make the battle more interesting and fair.

GokuSparkle said:
JohnCenaNation said:
It's to make the battle more interesting and fair.
Well, I vote for Naruto for the reason I stated.

GokuSparkle said:
Mickey1940 said:
Their power is similar, but not their durability. Aang couldd just unleash an Ozai+ sized fire wave on all of them and disintegrate them all at once. It worked when Sasuke did it to Naruto. Also, if he could do that, I think Naruto would've used one tailed shadow clones against Sasuke.
Not necessarily true. Remember, most of his initial fights during the Great Ninja War were with his Shadow Clones, and they hekd up pretty well. Also, during the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight, Naruto's clones were fighting alongside the original while the fight moved on to Kurama Cloak vs Susano'o. The clones weren't being one-shot there, and they all took about the same amount of damage Naruto did

Besides, it's not like Naruto's clones are stupid and are just meat shields. They all have the xact same stats as Naruto (except maybe durability), which includes his intelligence and skills. They are perfectly capable of working together despite their flaws

Plus, just because he didn't use Shadow Clones against Sasuke doesn't mean he can't. That's like saying Gogeta and Vegito don't know the basic Kamehameha, cause they have never used it before

Great Ninja War Naruto has far higher stamina than retrieval arc Naruto.

They do. But it's still not an instant win against most people in his tier. And in Naruto Part 1, wasn't the power evenly distributed amongst clones?

But it wasn't necessary and wouldn't have affected the fight that much. But shadow clones would've helped Naruto a lot. It's possible that he was already expending too much energy on maintaining the form and using a full power Rasengan while doing that.

Someone remind me what's the AP of both.

You cannot compare Great Ninja War clones to End of Part 1 clones. It's like comparing adult Naruto who is even aware of all that his clones do in real time, versus middle of Shippuden Naruto that hadn't even realized destroyed clones sent info back to him. Plus there's too many times in part 1 fights that the clones barely survive anything more than a singular, sufficient punch. Not to mention that despite being so adamant to rescue Sasuke, he didn't exploit a trump card like multiple chakra cloaked Narutos. No, it would be dishonest to think Naruto can spam clones.

Aang has massive agility and a ton of wide ranged attacks, clones aren't gonna matter much even if he could pull them out,

Still, flying and control of the 4 elements on the level that Aang has it's a very big advantage despite the AP difference.

... Yes, his go to move that he didn't spam through the lasting minutes of his fight against Sasuke, who he wanted to stop no matter what.

Let's all ignore context for the sake of arguing whatever gives a better winning chance.

Is my whole point flying over your head or am I speaking weirdly?

You say we have no reason to say he won't abuse his go to move... Despite not abusing it in the most important time. He was already willing to break Sasuke's body if it meant dragging him back in, so what changes if he starts spamming chakra cloaked clones? The fact that his chances to win increase immensely, that changes

During the Deidara chase, cloack comes up and not a single clone. Orochimaru, cloak goes to 3 and then 4, not a single clone. Pain, second mode cloack goes to Version 2 sixth tail, no clones.

Yes, let's assume this is the one time Naruto breaks consistency.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Someone remind me what's the AP of both.
Aang = 32 kilotons

Naruto = comparable to Choji (16.56 Kilotons/1656 kilotons (probably the former considering everything))

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Is my whole point flying over your head or am I speaking weirdly?
You say we have no reason to say he won't abuse his go to move... Despite not abusing it in the most important time. He was already willing to break Sasuke's body if it meant dragging him back in, so what changes if he starts spamming chakra cloaked clones? The fact that his chances to win increase immensely, that changes

During the Deidara chase, cloack comes up and not a single clone. Orochimaru, cloak goes to 3 and then 4, not a single clone. Pain, second mode cloack goes to Version 2 sixth tail, no clones.

Yes, let's assume this is the one time Naruto breaks consistency.
Version 2 is very, VERY different than Version 1, as his Version 2 state(s) is both NONEXISTENT IN PART ONE and is actually rabies-level bloodlusted. Naruto in his basic Chakra cloak makes him borderline bloodlusted, but he still can think strategically and have morals. There's no reason why Naruto WOULDN'T use Shadow clones while his mind is (almost) perfectly uneffected, even though he's not in Base form

It's quite safe to call the "not using clones against Sasuke" fight could be a minor example of PIS

Its not really PIS when he fails to spam clones in any fights using version 1. Aside from the no tailed form against Kimimaro, clone spam goes straight out the window.

I don't see why people think this match is even legit when their are problems on both sides.

I'm actually going to close this because its an mismatch anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back