• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I gonna ask first, can you restricted Achiles hill? Because it don't have the conditions so you can restricted them.

I gonna ask first, can you restricted Achiles hill? Because it don't have the conditions so you can restricted them.
Yeah percy only had it for like a single year between 15-16 and then lost it in the beģinhing of the son of neptune by crossing into roman territory, and if i cant then i can still give both of them prior knowledge

I stillbelieve Ram outskills hard but whatever she is too popular to be beaten in this wiki i guess
not derailing more here about it: rematch it, mate. would be cool.

Yeah percy only had it for like a single year between 15-16 and then lost it in the beģinhing of the son of neptune by crossing into roman territory, and if i cant then i can still give both of them prior knowledge
could you try to write a wincon list for both sides? i loved Percy Jackson series when i was a kid, dunno jack-sh** about it nowadays

not derailing more here about it: rematch it, mate. would be cool.
aright
could you try to write a wincon list for both sides? i loved Percy Jackson series when i was a kid, dunno jack-sh** about it nowadays
Percy Jackson:
  • Healing and holding out long enough for Ram to run out of stamina as he has a massive stamina advantage where he practically doesnt tire out in water
  • Killing her normally with riptide
  • drowning her
Ram:
  • Outskilling him and killing him before he can heal and outlast her
  • trapping him in a wind jail and then slicing him to pieces

Looking at the profile, It don't see you can restrict Achilles Hill. Since, is not listed as optimal equipament, or give him a New tier, or is separate in a different Key.

• Healing and holding out long enough for Ram to run out of stamina as he has a massive stamina advantage where he practically doesnt tire out in water
  • drowning her
all of those are based on his LS, how big is the gap?

How are those based on LS?
first and foremost:
drowning her
he'll have to hold his own against her with the water manip on that, not only with the water but inside the water

those ones too but while not having to holding her inside the water, may be to a lower bit

first and foremost:

he'll have to hold his own against her with the water manip on that, not only with the water but inside the water
He doesnt have to physically hold her to drown her yk. He can create a hurricane around himself or basically make a tsunami spawn on her but she can actually escape from those and he also doesnt seem tk do the tsunami thing in character a whole lot
those ones too but while not having to holding her inside the water, may be to a lower bit
Ram has the skill advantage by a mile and would have a much easier time killing him in a straught up cqc fight

Ram has the skill advantage by a mile and would have a much easier time killing him in a straught up cqc fight
Would he let her reach him for it to become cqc? With the things you presented I think she'll have a hard time trying to do so (also apparently MB for the LS stuff)

Would he let her reach him for it to become cqc? With the things you presented I think she'll have a hard time trying to do so (also apparently MB for the LS stuff)
well yes Percy is a cqc fighter as well and is extremely confident in his sword skills (no problem)

Back