• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, for looking at explosion it appears as if this monster was paper thin, but it was calced so I can't argue with that I suppose.

For gauntlet, Willow spawned some tree golem to break the door, but just a wooden hand appearing like the one of said golem against Lilith. So, we basically deviding the potency in half.

But I agree with 9-A scaling from the explosion, even if I have my doubts.

Do you guys think it should be "8-B to 7-C with Magic" or "9-A to 7-C with Magic"? Considering we have calcs for both

Lilith vs Eda clip showed former using shield, which Eda overpowered via magic.
Which Lilith vs Eda fight? In the first one Lilith visibly cracked Eda's shield with one of her physical attacks and in the second fight the opposite happens. Amity also tanked one of Eda's magical attacks in covention.

Though to be fair, like Tots said, most of their stuff isn't going to automatically scale to 7-C, most of the magic does vary, so maybe the shields aren't 7-C. Also having rewatched the Eda and Lilith fights, both times they hit them with their staffs and were using magic as a part of it.

Honestly, the more I think about it the more I regret moving the crt so fast since now we have 7-C Luz when she probably doesn't scale to that physically, so my bad.

No worries. I probably should have challenged the ratings a bit more. So imo....

Luz: 9-B to 9-A physically (S1), At least 9-A (S2), from 8-B up to 7-C AP with Glyphs
Amity: 9-B to 9-A physically (S1). At least 9-A (S2), from 8-B to 7-C AP with magic/ (Comparable, if not superior than Luz who can do X)
Eda: At least 8-B to 7-C AP/Durability. Likely Higher (Superior than Luz who can do X)
Lilith: Same as Eda (can fight with Eda who is stronger than Luz who can do x)

or maybe we can go with "8-B with Fire Glyphs, up to 7-C with Ice Glyphs"to be more specific for Luz

Durability for Luz should remain at 9-A the highest. Maybe we can say "Possibly higher with magic"? Though, I don't recall Luz having magical shields or forcefields.

S2E2 Luz was able to survive this blast:

which I think it's wall level so I do think we have to drag Luz's durability to 9 tier for now. She even stated she surprised she was still alive.

EDIT: Oh shit she used a fire glyph 8-B durability confirmed? :unsure:

If this high level of durability (7-C) is considered too much for some, maybe we can say "Possibly higher with magic" for everybody, except Luz. Amity does have shields with her abomination magic as well as a forcefield. I do think Eda and Lilith can shrug off Luz's glyphs with ease though.

No worries. I probably should have challenged the ratings a bit more. So imo....

Luz: 9-B to 9-A physically (S1), At least 9-A (S2), from 8-B up to 7-C AP with Glyphs
Amity: 9-B to 9-A physically (S1). At least 9-A (S2), from 8-B to 7-C AP with magic/ (Comparable, if not superior than Luz who can do X)
Eda: At least 8-B to 7-C AP/Durability. Likely Higher (Superior than Luz who can do X)
Lilith: Same as Eda (can fight with Eda who is stronger than Luz who can do x)

or maybe we can go with "8-B with Fire Glyphs, up to 7-C with Ice Glyphs"to be more specific for Luz

Durability for Luz should remain at 9-A the highest. Maybe we can say "Possibly higher with magic"? Though, I don't recall Luz having magical shields or forcefields.

S2E2 Luz was able to survive this blast:

which I think it's wall level so I do think we have to drag Luz's durability to 9 tier for now. She even stated she surprised she was still alive.

EDIT: Oh shit she used a fire glyph 8-B durability confirmed? :unsure:

If this high level of durability (7-C) is considered too much for some, maybe we can say "Possibly higher with magic" for everybody, except Luz. Amity does have shields with her abomination magic as well as a forcefield. I do think Eda and Lilith can shrug off Luz's glyphs with ease though.

I'll try and list out my ideas for the characters. It's mostly going to be based off of yours

Luz: 9-A physically (Can harm those who can harm her). 8-B (One of Luz's fire glyphs did this), up to 7-C with Glpyhs (One of Luz's ice glyphs did this) for AP. 9-A for Durability (Survived her own fire glyph which did this)

Amity: 9-A physically (Comparable to Luz). 8-B, up to 7-C with Magic (Superior to Luz's glyphs). 9-A physically, higher with abominations/shields (Able to block attacks from Hunter)

Eda: At least 9-A physically (Superior to Luz). 8-B, up to 7-C with Magic (Far superior to Luz. Is the self proclaimed strongest witch in the boiling isles). At least 9-A physically, higher with shields.

Lilith: (Same as Eda)

Eda and Lilith's Owl Beasts: At least 9-A, likely higher (Physically stronger than the rest of the cast. Harmed Hooty and knocked him unconscious)

Hooty: At least 9-A (Easily bested Lilith and members of the Emperor's Coven)

I'm kind of iffy on scaling all their physicals to their magic now since my main reasoning for Luz being 7-C was harming Lilith who at the time we said would be 7-C. Though they are usually superior so I just put at least 9-A. Also I feel like 8-B Luz, while nice, would mess up what was said above where like the glyphs vary mostly and the blast was only 9-A.

I'm going to wait for more responses to not make the same mistake as last time.

Do you think 9-B, likely 9-A would work for Luz and Amity while the others get 9-A with the Owl Beast forms getting At least 9-A? I still feel like just 9-A physically would be best but if its agreed otherwise I won't really complain.

Ah okay. Well I guess that makes sense considering Amity's been shown to be superior to her in most things ig. Should Eda and the others be at least 9-A or just 9-A? Also should her dura be 9-A with her AP being 9-B, likely 9-A?

I'll try and recompile everything:
  • Luz: 9-B (Comparable to Warden Wrath who survived being blasted through a stone wall), likely 9-A physically (Possibly comparable to her durability). 8-B (One of Luz's fire glyphs did this), up to 7-C with Glpyhs (One of Luz's ice glyphs did this) for AP. 9-A for Durability (Survived her own fire glyph which did this)
  • Amity: 9-A physically (Superior to Luz). 8-B, up to 7-C with Magic (Superior to Luz's glyphs). 9-A physically, higher with abominations/shields (Able to block attacks from Hunter)
  • Eda: At least 9-A physically (Superior to Luz and Amity). 8-B, up to 7-C with Magic (Far superior to Luz. Is the self proclaimed strongest witch in the boiling isles). At least 9-A physically, higher with shields.
  • Lilith: (Same as Eda)
  • Eda and Lilith's Owl Beasts: At least 9-A, likely higher (Physically stronger than the rest of the cast. Harmed Hooty and knocked him unconscious)
  • Hooty: At least 9-A (Easily bested Lilith and members of the Emperor's Coven)
I kept Luz' durability as 9-A just cuz her dura's seemingly stronger than most of her actual physical showings from what I remember.

Eda's and Lilith's season 2 powers shouldn't be listed with their season 1 powers with some exceptions. It is very explicit that in season 2 the curse prevents them from using their bile sac normally but that only learned certain skills after that point, IE rune magic, or that the curse's progression gave them new powers: harpy transformation and bardic doom for Eda and detactable limbs and ravenbeast transformation for Lilith.

The notably example is that Lilith has scrying in both seasons since that was something she learned before the curse and she can still perform alchemy despite the curse.

Right now, it seems like the profiles composite season 1 and season 2 Eda and Lilith, and you are just suppose to know which powers they have only in season 1, only in season 2, or both.

It's a good thing I hadn't finished editing Eda's profile when you sent this. I'll wait for more responses to this but I agree and I probably should've made that a part of the revision.

This would further split the keys up to a season 1 and season 2 key and remove most of Eda's and lilith's magic besides her transformation based stuff, glyph magic, and Eda's bard abilities for their season 2 keys

I've updated all the profiles as we agreed upon previously but what do you guys think of the idea to split Eda and Lilith's pages into more keys since their season 2 selves aren't the same abilities wise as their season 1 selves?

For the sake of being as accurate as possible I suppose we can do that. I mean, maybe we can leave as is and point out the differences in the weaknesses part of their pages? (Until S2 etc) I'm fine with whatever.

I mean the glyphs do give them some abilities they don't already have. If we decide to just go with the same as it is now, we'd still have to add the new glyph abilities that aren't already there.

If we do decide to give them another key for S2, I already made the profiles in a sandbox so I could always copy paste that in whenever.

Back