• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pathways into the Light Beta RP

Alex clenched his fists, his nails digging into his knuckles. This didn't make sense- None of it made ANY sense. He had remained silent the entire time, purely because he had no idea what to say, what to think. Save the world? But could he save the world?

"I'm a nobody... I have nothing... I can't meddle in the affairs of the divine... this... this is crazy! This whole thing is crazy!" Alex said, placing his hand on his forehead as he took a cautious step back. "You guys really are just going to do this? Follow this... this Angel??"

Alex clenched his fists, his nails digging into his knuckles. This didn't make sense- None of it made ANY sense. He had remained silent the entire time, purely because he had no idea what to say, what to think. Save the world? But could he save the world?

"I'm a nobody... I have nothing... I can't meddle in the affairs of the divine... this... this is crazy! This whole thing is crazy!" Alex said, placing his hand on his forehead as he took a cautious step back. "You guys really are just going to do this? Follow this... this Angel??"
"...is there a choice? You've seen the darkness. You know she speaks truth. I don't want to trust her or even try to do this either, but there's little choice." Kaltharia said

wziMWm9.png

"I understand thy distrust and reservation. I cannot fault thee for rejecting this fate thrusted upon thee by a stranger like myself. Thou art justified in choosing your own destiny. But, if I may be so presumptious, allow me to speak to thee, soul to soul.

I have to correct thee, on a point thou made. Grand as they may be, the situation at hand are no longer just "affairs of the divine". The consequences of the situation ripple through Asiyah herself, affecting everything from the unfathomable stars in the sky, to the pebbles besides the road... Thy very life are connected to mine through this fact, to grand you the possibility to defy and rectify Darkness is my will... And Gods wish...

Thou think lesser of themselve, a believe through your own experience. And yet I believe it is a shortsighted one. Thy presence here is proof sufficient. It is a miracle made possible by a radiant soul that refused to dim even in the coldest and darkest of nights.

Like a campfire, it warded you from the icey grasps of Darkness, desperate to exstinguish any ounce of warmth.
Like a tourch, it kept your path clear from Darkness, desperate to take away sight itself.
And like a sun, it kept you rising up, even when Darkness beat you down, desperate to stop the dawn.

No, let me rectify myself; Not "It", but you yourself. Thy art thou soul, and thou soul art thee. Thou faced insurmountable odds already and bested them, and thou bested them alone. But no more, thou are not alone anymore. Light shines brighter with every source added together. I do not value neither my rank nor my status more than I do my love for God, for their creation, and for my unwavering faith in ye, for infront of me are souls shining brigther than any sun."​

wziMWm9.png

"Everyone else magnanimous enough to grant me thy strength, please step closer. I shall open up the path through the Veils of Yetzirah, towards our first destination

Malkuth."​

"You didn't answer my question, angel!" Kaltharia instantly said, her hands balling into fists as she stared sharply at the divine being

Back