• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikachu vs Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu is a better fighter and has range and AOE with some attacks so i vote for Natsu.

P.S if you already wanted an MC you should of chosen Lucy or well Gray since he is MC just as much as Natsu.

Pikachu for Aizen's reasons. Light Screen basically forces Natsu to get in close, where Growl and Play Nice lower even that approach. Double Team makes it so even if Natsu can tag powerfully, he could fail. Nuzzle downright cripples him, and so does Sweet Kiss. Nasty Plot ups Raichu's offenses. Debuffed and restricted against a buffed opponent, Natsu gets shocked and slammed to his defeat.

Pikachu - 7 Natsu - 3

Grace period is 12 hours right? And if so, it started 12 hours ago. So I guess I'll bump this if its not 12 hours so people can still vote

I didnt check the match up adding thread so this mightve already been added

Ps - I thought Natsu was finally gonna get a win since Yomi said 7-1 in favor of natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back