• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet discussion but better [Spoilers ahead]

So one of the things we probably need to add is to make all pokemon have boosts

basically any gimmick found in the wild should be added as a "higher"

At most Low 7-B, higher with Dynamax and Terastallizing

So one of the things we probably need to add is to make all pokemon have boosts

basically any gimmick found in the wild should be added as a "higher"

At most Low 7-B, higher with Dynamax and Terastallizing
If a Pokémon Terastilize into one of the type it already is, the attacks of that type will deal 2x damage

So all Pokémon will get an "even higher" in addition to that

It's all good. How about early and middle stage mons. This gimmick applies to them

Overall This gimmick is not all bad. At least it's not a 3 turn thing

so my goofy ahh pc that couldn't run A hat in time ended up somehow running Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and so i might have some hope with pokemon scarlet and violet

...A car
Not the first time at least

838Carkol.png

Is the crystallization gimmick from Pokemon scarlet and violet above Dynamax boost ?
considering we have no idea how strong d-max is (unless we wanna scale them to g-max) it is cause it is officially 2x above in AP if it is the same type

It wasn't directly mentioned iirc

Normal STAB is 1.5x. New gimmick is such that if you use it and it's type matches one type of your Pokémon, your power "will be even greater"

From a very reliable leaker, it's 2X

Tbh if all gimmicks were stackable we could get a mon that is 2x2x5 their original AP+ x4 with boosts so 63.8 gt with all gimmicks and 255gt with boosts (and 382.8 with crits)

Tbh if all gimmicks were stackable we could get a mon that is 2x2x5 their original AP+ x4 with boosts so 63.8 gt with all gimmicks and 255gt with boosts (and 382.8 with crits)
Which would be what AP tier on the wiki? Sorry I'm not really into these things

Also, presumably no move or ability should be able to shut down the gimmick, so that goes to resistances somewhere

Gigantamax Tera Fire Mega Charizard X using Z-G-Max Wildfire

Worst part is that all of that could in theory canonically stack (especially with Rayquaza not requiring a megastone to mega evolve), but it's clear no one wants to touch such dumb multipliers.

275190532_4493142700792197_5597574907598562797_n.png

When a regular Pokemon looks more legendary than a legendary Pokemon :

8647075-img_20220907_221607.jpg

8647077-img_20220907_221630.jpg

But honestly these pokemons have the coolest design in Pokemon history

Last edited:
Personally, I really like the design for Ceruledge in particular. Armarouge is also quite nice, I prefer Ceruledge more tho

its a convergent pokemon, basically looks like a nother pokemon but it isnt.

this is wiglett.

you may call it lazy or whatever, it gets point across

that been that it's "diglett but it isn't"

Back