• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poor 4/At Least There is Čeda Čedović: VSBW or FC/OC Wiki?

A verse I've been planning to add sooner or later to the wiki is LeatherIceCream's Poor 4, and the platformer based off the series; At Least There is Čeda Čedović. However there are some things that make me think some may say its not eligible for VSBW, and rather should be on FC/OC wiki.

Do note that while I list everything, Poor 4 and At Least There is Čeda Čedović are not stated to be separate canons. Though they are also not stated to be in the same canon. So whether they'd share a profile is another discussion.

Regardless, the webseries is mostly fine in the copyrighted content department, beyond the normal usage of licensed music without said license. The crew all make Pivot animations, Andre is seen playing Croc, Leonidas (presumably his appearance in 300 as Ceda refers to him as "the sparta remix guy") shows up

Though the thing that I feel like is most worth mentioning is Tinky Winky making a major appearance in Poor 4 and The Death of Laughing Hill, being Djole's arch-enemy (who also gives the verse one of the highest feats). Though this iteration of Tinky Winky clearly falls under parody, and he also just kinda barely appears in the video to begin with.

As for the platformer, theres a lot more on the reference bone, even the main plot revolves around Ceda wishing to become the king of Counter Strike. With basic enemies originating from Boppin', Bubble Bobble Nostalgie, JoJo, Castlevania, and more. All their names are kept too (most of them do at least im not checking every single one)

NPCs also appear in the form of Steven from Time ****, Mat and Pat from their titled series, and many more. I'd go on with more cameos within the characters but you can just read the TV Tropes page

With all this being said though, all the main characters that are actually story relevant and consistently throughout the story. Are original, and given that they'd likely be the ones with profiles. I'd assume it'd all be fine and dandy for this verse being added

Back