• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Jango Fett upgrade

Fine with a High 8-C rating. Jango has feats of deforming Durasteel with his kicks.

I miss Soldier Blue, he's a great Star Wars expert. But he's been missing in action for over three months. But I agree on asking other Star Wars experts.

Yes. He is great. Let's hope that he comes back soon.

Matthew Schroeder might be willing to help you out in Soldier's stead though. I think that he knows a lot about Star Wars.

It is probably worth asking him though. You can tell him that it is about Star Wars.

I will do so then.

AP we'll probably have to leave that for after the forum move.

A Zabrak Jedi could destroy multiple buildings.

He turned to see a male Zabrak, a Jedi, emerge from one of the burned-out buildings that lined the street. The blue line of a lightsaber glowed in each of his hands. He studied Malgus sidelong.

"Malgus, " the Jedi said.

Malgus did not know the Jedi's name and he did not care. The Zabrak was merely the focus of his anger, a convenient target for his rage.

Malgus fell into the Force, roared, and bounded down the street, his anger lending him speed.

The Jedi held his ground. At twenty meters, the Jedi raised his lightsabers aloft to either side and drew them both down with a flourish.

Too late the rumble of the falling buildings penetrated the haze of Malgus's anger. An avalanche of duracrete and transparisteel crashed down on him from either side of the street...
~ The Old Republic: The Third Lesso​

Can somebody summarise what still needs to be done here in an easy to understand manner?

We have already applied the FTL to Jango Fett and co.

We are currently questioning the validity of Darth Vader's armour and the Fetts being rated as 8-A, because the star droids are apparently made of "heavy durasteel", and durasteel varies in durability depending on thickness and alloy (for example the AT-AT is made of High 7-C thick durasteel).

If we don't have better options, we'll use High 8-C which was accepted as the bare minimum of durasteel before, although if there are better feats we can of course use them.

Oh yeah, Spino mind if I link the two Jango-Mace pages to the profile itself (Obi-Wan happened in the movie so the novel version probably isn't needed): 1 2

Back