• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Kingdom Hearts Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. The KH pages should probably have a "revisions" tag. Just pointing that out there since this might not be the final editing for the verse's tiering...
Edit: Actually nvrmind, it might not be nessecery.
maby you should add revisions tag who knows maybe someone will bring something up

@Cross

I am willing to revise the calc I posted when I have the time (Which is to say, a few hours). That, and I was busy while attempting the revision and could not finish it before.

"FTL+ (Previous reason for speed), possibly higher (Capable of traveling between worlds in short periods of time, although it is unknown if they possess interplanetary distances or interstellar ones)"

This is what I'm thinking to put on Ventus' profile (Since he's the reason for the FTL+ speed to begin with). Does it sound good?

@Darkmon: Maybe....i might do so when i have time....

@The Everlasting: Mmmmm, okay. Yeah if you can redo what Vivi did for KH's feat from the 1st game, i have no issues with it.

For speed, it seems that everyone is up for Azzy's idea on the "At least FTL+/or FTL+, possibly higher" idea.

I have updated my blog to include our new perspective.

Although, does my previous new description of the speed make sense for the revisions?

1.374 Foe for KH's feat, 4.22 Foe for KH's Zeus feat.

Hmm, alright. Though this pretty much means that they are solid Large Star level+ (Maybe?), but no possible 4-B tier.....i think?

Well, we will have to scale them from Zeus' feat then.

Antvasima said:
Well, we will have to scale them from Zeus' feat then.
I think it's more of scaling both since Xemnas fused with his KH which from what Ever told me some time ago, it's supposed to be as powerful as what it was....not sure if it applies to it still even after being partially destroyed.

KH Zeus High End feat being another way to scale the characters is also okay, i suppose.

Keep in mind that about 22.4 Foe worth of energy is required to reach Solar System level. Considering this, Large Star level+ seems fine for most of the KH cast, scaling from Zeus.

Edit: Updated according to Cross's suggestion. Don't we use "At least" instead of adding + though as of now?

Make that Large Star+, Crazy. By scaling the characters from KH Zeus and given what his result was now that we've reconsidered using stars, they are more enough on the higher end to have the +.

@Crazy: Uhhhhhh.....oooooo. o_O

@Sora'sOther: In what way? Roxas and Sora only having half of their power may or may not likely make them Large Star+....give or take.

@Crazy

We use + when it's on the higher-end, which I'm fairly sure a very casual 4.22 Foe feat qualifies as Large Star level+.

@The Everlasting: Dude, i'm pretty sure not that much people here thought about the speed part.

@All: Actually speaking of that, does everyone agree with what Everlasting suggested/proposed earlier about putting them at "FTL+, possibly higher"?

Ant agrees with that, Azzy is down with that, i'm down with that.

Hmmm. I only counted 3 so far that are alright with putting "possibly higher". Might need a bit more input on that.

Alright, make that 4. Actually it might be 5 or so since DBZ would most likely agree with it.

Anyone else?

Okay, that's 5 confirmed. Just gotta wait until Everlasting says it's fine enough and then we'll implement that part too.

@DBZMLP: Just a quick and casual thought, bro. :O

@Cross

Five votes in favor seems fine to me, time to implement the speed change using the description I suggested earlier.

@Everlasting: Fair enough, dude. I'll try to help out unless your fine with putting that in all of the profiles by yourself...

@Cross

You can take the first page and a half in the "Kingdom Hearts" category (When organized alphabetically, not by most visited, AKA from Ansem to Riku), and I'll take the second half (From Roxas to Zexion).

@Ever: I presume so. There's not much else we can do to possibly bump them even further and though there is Reppu's mini calc, i'm pretty sure those like Ant would want it to be as an actual calc.....i think.

Aside from that, i believe we can conclude this and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back