• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Mr Incredible Upgrade

Sup, after getting back into my childhood with the Incredibles 2, i was browsing the internet about it, and despite all the 'Elastigirl is too sexy' articles, i actually came across these special DVD features, that look into more of the supers,and even give some commentary of them and canon audio logs. I knew about these beforehand, but i didnt realise that one of the supers 'Hypershock' could produce Magnitude 6 Earthquakes on the Richter Scale, with his fist maximum. He even uses hammers that increase this output.

Looking things up and sorts, and using the Richter Scale, a Magnitude 6 Earthquake would give the energy output of about 2.5118864315096x10^13 J (Some website i found that helped http://www.math.wichita.edu/~richardson/earthquake.html), which would make Mr. Incredible, and by scaling, the Omnidroid Town Level

There are many pieces of evidence to support this ofc, whatnot with Mr. Incredible being shown as one of, if not, the strongest of the Supers around, where he had a level 10 threat on the Kronos data file, the highest amongst them, as well as being higher than Hypershock (He's actually the third highest, so they are all relatively high tier). The NSA Profile also lists Mr Incredible's physical stats here, as being fully higher than Hypershock in both Strength and Durability.

Ofc, there is also the fact that a weaker Omnidroid model than the one that Bob beat was able to kill Hypershock, however granted, through unknown methods (though most likely through sheer overpower), and seeing as it was able to take hits from Mr Incredible with little to no damage, it should also be able to withstand Hypershock. Ofc Bob didnt beat the Omnidroid physically, but being able to survive should at least count for something. It only supports the other evidence there. Though ofc there are still possibly flaws. He hasn't much shown any of this Town level power in the movies either.

Thoughts?

I assume that, of pages we have right now, this would only scale to Mr. Incredible and the Omnidroid, correct?

Edit: And Syndrome, I guess, considering the Omnidroid is his tech.

Isn't it possible Syndrome placed Mr. Incredible that high on his list because he had some personal vendetta against him specifically?

@Schmuck

These are the NSA files, not Syndrome's. Unless you're strictly referring to the mention of the Kronos data file.

Also, keep in mind that 6.0 earthquake guy presumably died to the same Omnidroid build Mr. Incredible actually managed to destroy.

Doubt it, since his status in the SNA profile points otherwise. Also it's a threat level rather than a "higher priority" thing so it's definitely in regards to his status/fighting prowess.

It is probably best if you use our Earthquake Power Chart, as I think that we have different standards for ones caused by vibrations from a single source, and ones caused by continental plates moving.

Never mind, according to our chart radiated shockwaves would give Town level for a magnitude 6 earthquake, yes.

@Dino

Maybe? Not sure, since the Omnidroid was basically just hitting Violet with its own weight.

At worst, it could be "At least City Block level, likely higher".

I mean...Town level Dash? Even Elastigirl has pretty meek stats in comparison to Mr Incredible, but theres probably a scene or way that can scale a few others.

To be fair, mind-controlled Elastigirl wasn't actually damaging Mr. Incredible, and he wasn't fighting back seriously or trying to actually hurt her. He was just extremely confused as to why his wife was attacking him.

She might scale in some way, but she wasn't exactly having the easiest time with decoy Screenslaver, who was like Street level.

Brick might scale to Mr. Incredible to some degree. The Underminer actually might as well, surprisingly.

So should Elastigirl have unknown statistics, or do we have something to scale from?

Yeah, its a shame, cause Elastigirl was the best rip, but they do make it very clear that Mr Incredible could overpower them in strength, while Elastigirls best trait was her dexterity, speed and ofc minor collateral damage in comparison to him.

I'd keep it 9-C, maybe even 9-B just because she would be understandable in that tier, but give her the benefit of the doubt at 'possibly higher'.

Her durability though has shown to be abnormal, more than her AP at least, i'd probably say that her durability could possibly be town level. Mainly towards blunt objects thanks to her superpower

Maybe we can scale Mrs. Incredible's durability? I believe due to her elastic nature, she would be able to withstand certian blunt blows more than others.

Due to bed feats :^ )

Joking aside, won't that scale to her attack anyway? Considering if she can take in that much force with elasticity, she can 'reflect' it back? err, I'm not finding the right words here.

Back