• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible new tabber for Yugi Muto & Likely Massive Revisions for the anime Yugi variation in general .

Okay then. Your right about everything . Except a small tidbit about the gods. It was Atem's will / spirit that merged them into Horakthy . So, now that everything is alright about GX & DM scaling, can we at least include the fact that Little Yugi is this strong ( via scaling to Older Yugi ) , but make a note about it in the profile ? The Older Yugi scaling ( Re-creating the GXverse, which includes 3 2-C things inside of it ) also applies to those w/Millennium Items, those comparable to the Millennium Items, God Cards , Bakura , Zorc, etc etc.) . We can also have it so it would be S5, before their duel, that we can use in a fight. This way, both of them can use their 2-C feats ( mainly Atem ) . Plus, even before then, if Yugi activates a Shadow Duel, they can use their 2-C powers anyways. However, A few questions before we go along with this massive revision :

Uhmm... Yubel mentioned they each of the Twelve Universes... are [http:// Now here, she weirdly enuogh she says they are twelve-dimensional as well, which is different from what she was saying before about them being twelve in total Twelve Dimensional] . And considering in this same anime, they are talking about quantum theories, this may actually be legit. Do you [ or anyone else ] have anything to say about this ?

If the Shadow Realm *Ahem* contains an Limitless numer of Souls in it ( Yugioh episode 215 ) , wouldn't that mean that it is endless in size, implying it High 3-A , and Zorc having ridiculously powerful Soul Manipulation ? If so, accepting further scaling from GX wouldn't be so bad, no ? Especially if heavy implications that GX is canon to DM in that very duel , plus the fact that it scales to Yugi from the past, since he was teleported there as well as Judai . High 3-A to 2-C isn't that big of a jump.

Still trying to find the quote from the anime , but they do mention the Millennium Items, specifically the Millennium Puzzle, as an 4-Dimensional object. Should we ignore this ?

Dark Magician beat DIabound ( yugioh episode 210 ) , who went on to beat someone comparable in that timeline to the Egyptian Gods. From JUST scaling from Older Yugi from GX, it would make 2-C .

Should we assume Waking the Dragons Arc as canon ( You guys mentioned it in the profile )? Because if so , there are several feats that show you can summon monsters outside of a Shadow Game .

Atem's spirit during the WoD's arc can keep up with the God Cards ( before he learned his name ) . Atem also can tank Zarc's attacks directly, and repel them once he learned his name like nothing. His spirit was what forced the EGyptian Gods to merge , and kept Horakthy in the world . He easily scales to Zorc being his surperior. What do you think ?

"The Older Yugi scaling ( Re-creating the GXverse, which includes 3 2-C things inside of it )"

Hold up, say what?

12 (amount) dimensional universes or 12 dimensional (Description) Universes?

"If the Shadow Realm *Ahem* contains an Limitless number of Souls in it"

Shadow Realm and its description are English dub only, pretty sure we already went through that in this thread.

How could it be a 4 dimensional object if its 3-D? Do you mean 4-D power? If so sure.

Waking The Dragons ain't canon.

From what I can tell, the canon is: Yugioh manga > DsoD > GX > 5Ds > Zexal > Arc-V > Current Series.

He already is scaled as superior to Zorc.

Also btw, we need to make manga profiles for the original yugioh series for scaling.

I know . I saw it on a sub. It said that the timeline was not only a timeline he created, but was also parallel to GXverse. It is crazy i know, but it is something that apparently happened. I am okay with it being referred to as just a timeline, but we can't ignore this as well.

Yubel says both. She said that each (universe) were twelve-dimensional at one point, then says there are twelve amount of universes. I support twleve dimensions rather than twelve dimensional ... Tier 1 Yugioh... GOD . Anyways, i am tired of people saying Yubel's universes are 5-A . Especially considering it was based off of visual, nothing in context supports it . AT ALL . If they had a quote or something saying it was Earth-sized, i wouldn't mind. That is literally saying Goku & Beerus clashing and destroying the universe was 4-A , even though in context it said it was going to destroy the universe in THREE PUNCHES . That's also saying a pocket-dimension has countless galaxies , so we can assume it's universe sized, even though via context and visuals it would be 3-B . The context for it completely supports it far more than the visuals, but despite me giving context, they flat out ignore it becasue of visuals. Through visuals, without even saying it would destroy the universe , Goku's collision punches looked like it only decimated planets. I know this is wrong, but that is why i believe they are wrong.

They still called it having an Limitless number of souls. I believe it should give Zorc extremely good soul manipulation

I meant 4-Dimensional power. Still trying to find it, because that is extremely important.

I know this. Just trying to re-iterate it in case someone new joins our discussion.

Sorry if it seemed like i ranted.

Uh link?

As for the 5-A universe thing, the neo space one was specifically stated. You haven't given any effective context actually.

Yeah, in the dub, not sub.

I have quite a few doubts, (It could also be refering to 4th dimensional in regards to spacial dimensions, which it already is).

k

Goku and Beerus where stated by the Kai's (Who can see the entire universe) that their shockwaves where going to destroy the entire universe and we see the shockwaves even reach the kioshin realm (a place above the Universe and the Afterlife. so we know the feat is not 4-A.

I'll try to find it again. I found ti when i found the scans for the Darkness episode .

That is 1 out of... 4-5 statements indicating the opposite . Griffin.. I already knew this. It was just a point, nothing to downgrade or anything . I.. haven't given any effective context ? The scientist mentioned quntum theory when referencing the Twelvve Dimensions , indicating they are parallel to the original universe via it's structure .No quantum theory ever implied the Universes being parallel are 5-A . Neo Space was only seen having a planet orbiting it. When universes are parallel, they are always something different about them . The original lines mention time & space ( It does not matter how they were used . Meaning time & space exists in these universe ) , Yubel's mentioning of Universes , etc . One of the Twelve DImensions ( Key word: ONE ) being implied to be equal to Earth means nothing here. What really matters is if the others follow suit , which no matter what, was never implied in the series .

Regardless of this fact , Judai has the powers of the Gentle Darkness, which created the Universe along with the Light of Destruction . This makes Judai by himself Low 2-C, and with Yubel 2-C [ Only due to considering they together they are far stronger ,nothigne else , and by the E.O.S they (together) showed superiority towards Darkness [ And the fact that Darkness couldn't directly harm him while Yubel was with him ] , whom absorbed the Light of Darkness, & The Light of Destruction ] . However, it is pretty clear that Younger Yugi has shown far superiority to those two, and Older Yugi, who created a timeline ( also still trying to find that quote.about it being parallel ) and was literally stated to be massively weaker than Yugi anyways. This still allows for tier 2 scaling, whether with Yubel or Judai .

I doubted it as well , but wanted to look into it anyways.

About the souls, that might have been in the sub. I'll check it out.

Do you really want to bring up this argument? Only once was it actually used as different low 2-C timelines (Arc-V), I've debunked every other time.

"The scientist mentioned quantum theory when referencing the Twelve Dimensions" Yes, however, if you go by the context of the scan that you presented, they only mention alternate worlds to the Earth and later show, rather than showing a different universe, show another planet reflecting Earth.

" The original lines mention time & space ( It does not matter how they were used . Meaning time & space exists in these universe )" That is... anyone who is looking at this convo / thread can tell you just how bad your statement is. Ignoring context is quite frankly, something that should never happen in a site trying to determine facts.

"Neo Space was only seen having a planet orbiting it." Nope, it was orbiting a planet, for one.

"One of the Twelve Dimensions ( Key word: ONE ) being implied to be equal to Earth means nothing here." Actually the Dark World (Which once was even smaller) was shown to be the same size to that of Earth. The Desert Dimension, is quite literally a desert. Etc, you still haven't shown them being as low 2-C timelines, so even if all of what I said were to be debunked, you still wouldn't have them at low 2-C, instead it would be Unknown.

Ok

Like i mentioned above, the Twelve Dimensions don't matter to me as much as Judai's former powers & scaling from him anyways. So i will let you have that argument ( BTW, its basically me saying you're right about Yubel specifically. Judai is an entirely separare manner that must be addressed. Thanks for taking all that time to drill it in that this instance had to do with another. ).

The World of Darkness is seemingly an endless void where Darkness comes from. It is literally outside time & space . It was created by the Gentle Darkness and Light of Destruction, and was defeated by Judai, who **** previously mentioned is far below Younger Yugi & Atem . Would this be both a new tier and void manipulation for Judai ?

Didn't look up the souls parts.

I am not 100% sure of the manga scaling. It' more complex. I'll also have to look onto it .

When i get on desktop, i'll send you guys the necessary scans. Darkness only manifested a small portion of himself before, and came as an full incarnation of its powers as a full attenpt of stopping Judai from ruining his Utopia of darkness . It said something like " The Intervals between time & space " or something similar. Wherever tier it puts him, it would then scale to Judai , then Yugi & Atem being far stronger.

It is based off of World of Darkness " explicitly stated to be between the universes " and the " Interval between time & space " Yubel mentioned ( referring to the World of Darkness, which is the only thing that thoroughly fits that description ) are the exact same thing. This would also make Yugi & Judai walking in stilled space-time not some random power, since Judai fought the embodiment of an space beyond time & space. This would only be Judai using his powers and Yiugi using his own . What tier would this place them ? I haven't the slightest clue. At all Like said, i will go into more detail later.

We both (or at least i think julian does) kinda prefer links, for context checking obviously. Although what you described isn't actually qualifiable for a tier.

I will provide them in just a bit, now that i am online & on desktop . But i thought between time & space = outside of it ? Because you aren't influenced or defined, or limited by time or space. You are literally the man in the middle.

Between time and space makes no sense, unless its something like dimension wise, in which case it doesn't effect tiers. But even then, being outside it also doesn't affect tiers.

I already read this Griffin. Though i appreciate you attempting to help. Here is where Yubel mentions the "Interval between Time & Space " ... & Here is what the World of Darkness is. Does it sound familiar ? It is literally the exact same description, just worded differently . Anyways, it doesn't effect tiers. May i ask why ? Being between time & space to me is the equivalent of not being influenced by either time or space . Believe me, it is hard ( this is my first time dealing with it ) to quantify , but i am completely sure this is what that means. If he was directly connected to time & space, maybe it would be easy. But the fact that it implies he is unaffected by neither time or space ( due to existing between/outside it ), and the fact he is the embodiment of said reality between/outside the influence of time and space it's hard to quantify. Kind of like Altez/Alteza's realm being beyond Space & Time . Would this explain how Yugi & Judai can walk easily in stilled space-time though ?

ARC-V's God also apparently exists outside of Space & Time as well . Weird...

The reason why it doesn't matter much is because it well, has no impact. Really, its a common trope in fiction, kinda like where the tournament of power takes place. Also existing outside of time and space =/= being unaffected by it.

Okay. That kinda makes sense, but at the same time does not . If your between/ outside time & space, i truly thought you weren't affected by it. A good example is how Thanos w/HOTU was unable to reach Alteza due to his location outside time & space . But, the difference between some instances and those, si that Darkness IS that realm per say , at least the embodiment of it. It isn't like some random person flew outside time & space. This also explains how his realm being destroyed did absolutely nothing to the multiverse . He literally was the space beyond time & space. Anyways... Would this give them any hax per say, or ?

That would be a range issue in the case of Thanos.

As for hax, not really, maybe BFR, but he would technically still be there so not really.

While i thank you for the possible BFR . I actually meant : Could it somewhat justify how they ( Yugi & Judai with their respective powers ) can move in a realm where time is stopped ? That was my oriignal question .

BTW, did you know that TMNT had a realm [ void ] beyond ( not outside / between ) time & space ? Yeah... My first time knowing that information as well. If i fin the thing that created everyting / can destroy everything, i'll let you guys know.

Oh I see, missed that part, however, given his explanation it seems time was stopped for them to move specifically rather than a resistance.

I will create a new revision thread Data ... Because this one is based off of Yubel's power. Now that she isn't that tier, I'll have to scale to Numeron Dragon now, due to it being canon, which actually wields far more power than Yubel's former tier, and is surprisingly more consistently . which I am not complaining. . Any person coming to view this one won't know what we talked about anyways..

Back