• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible serious Squirrel Girl page?

So I'm guessing that the idea of a Squirrel Girl page on this wiki is a controversial one. SG seems to be a character made by marvel to parody nerds like us who take vs battles seriously. She is essentialy a joke character and not a Saitama-level "joke character" either, but rather a Buggs Bunny and Popeye-level joke character (ironically those two character still have their own pages here anyway). So people hold off mantaining a page for her here.

But in all honesty it's been pretty much hinted by Marvel that Squirrel girl isn't as strong as people make her out to be. Other than the obvious no-limits fallacy, many of her feats are very misleading. Usually her "hype" as an impossibly strong character comes from her victory list but it's a very misleading one:

Wolveine - Beat him in a fight far and square but she didn't kill him in the process or anything.

Deadpool - Same as above.

Bi-beast - Didn't defeat/kill him, simply distracted him so the Thing could land a hit.

Galactus - She simply convinced him not to attack Earth. No fighting was involved.

MODOK - Possibly a fair fight but I don't know the details or how strong MODOK is for that matter.

Terrax - Again, possibly fair, which would put her at Star level, but the details of the fight are unknown to me. Would be glad if someone who knows told me how it went.

Thanos - Probably her most controversial victory. It ended with Uatu (a being of insane intelligence) claiming she had defeated the real deal and not some clone or weaker version. However, in a later comic (She-Hulk vol. 2) Thanos said that he had perfected a method of creating clones that could fool even "the most cosmic of beings". This was Marvel hinting at her victory being moot.

So, could a serious Squirrel Girl page be made based on her actual victories?

"According to the Marvel.com database's powergrid, Squirrel Girl possesses powers on par with those of the Living Tribunal."

Kappa. Tho I have no source for this so I'm guessing it wasn't legit.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"According to the Marvel.com database's powergrid, Squirrel Girl possesses powers on par with those of the Living Tribunal."
Kappa. Tho I have no source for this so I'm guessing it wasn't legit.
iirc the powergrid doesn't extend far enough to scale them. It only goes to class 100 for strength for example which characters like the Hulk has (and we all know the Hulk doesn't scale to the Living Tribunal).

The current version of Squireel Girl is only slightly superhuman in her own comicbook. She is not treated as an invincible joke character anymore.

Antvasima said:
The current version of Squireel Girl is only slightly superhuman in her own comicbook. She is not treated as an invincible joke character anymore.
Oh, so is a page for her viable then?

Not gonna argue if her page is viable or not, nut (*winks) if we go by her current run (Although, I currently only have the first two comics), she would have:

Tier: 9-C, At least 9-B with "Squirrel Armor" | Unknow, likely At least 6-B

Attack Potency:
Street level (Constantly shown to be around the lower end of Superhuman strength), At least Wall level with Squirrel Armor (Casually busted a wall while the squirrels were on a normal human) | At least Small Country level (Armed with a modern Iron Man (Marvel Comics) suit)

Durability: Unknow, higher with "Squirrel Armor" | Likely At least Small Country level

Speed:
Unknow (Though I'm pretty sure she's Subsonic) | Possibly Sub-Relatvistic+ combat speed, Relavistic flight speed (Same as Iron Man, flew to the moon to stop Galactus)

Key: Normally | Iron Squirrel

Well, given that she is officially rated as at least stronger than Captain America, at most as strong as Spider-Man, and of comparable speed to the latter, I suppose that we would end up scaling her as "At least Wall level+. At most Large Building level" (level 4 in the Marvel handbook is an extremely wide tier), and with "Massively Hypersonic" combat speed.

Possibly, yes. Marvel is not exactly known for its consistency.

That's... much more impressive than what I've seen. Any way, with that then we will have:

Tier: At least 9-B, possibly significantly higher and higher with "Squirrel Armor" | Likely At least 6-B

Attack Potency:
At least Wall level+, possibly significantly higher (Rated higher than Captain America (Marvel Comics), higher with "Squirrel Armor" | Likely At least Small Country level (Armed with a modern Iron Man (Marvel Comics) suit)

Durability: At least Wall level+ possibly significantly higher, higher with "Squirrel Armor" | Likely At least Small Country level

Speed:
Massively Hypersonic combat speed | Possibly Sub-Relativistic+ combat speed, Relativistic flight speed (Same as Iron Man, flew to the moon to stop Galactus)

Key: Normally | Iron Squirrel

"Rated higher than Captain America".

Also, I highly doubt that she is supposed to be nearly as strong as Spider-Man, despite being placed in the same tier. Perhaps "At least Wall level+" is more appropriate?

Well, I think that it is enough to feature her own statistics. The Iron Squirrel was a one-time accessory, not a regularly available boost.

I think it's alright to have a Squirrel Page again if Marvel doesn't treat her as a joke character anymore.

Back