• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Zamasu upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I got anything wrong, but isn't Future Trunks's timeline and the Main Canon timeline 2 completely different things? Since in Super, whenever something changes somthing in a past that already happens, a new Time Ring is made, which should mean that the timeline separates into 2 completely separate timelines (since what happens in the past of 1 doesn't affect any of the 2 timelines, it just creates a new Time Ring. They are essentially completely different separate universes).

Since Infinite Zamasu was spreading his influence over not just Trunks's timeline, but also the main one even directly after is "birth", wouldn't that make him only 2C instead of Eventually 2C? And wouldn't that make the High-tiers of the ToP (as well as the characters in the Broly Movie) 2C as well?

Given the amount of boosts Goku receives after becoming comparable to Zamasu, wouldn't that make Zen'oh fodder by now?

Yeah after Zamasu fused with the universe he showed no signs of stopping. Each timeline has its own multiverse and Zamasu could have spread through the multiverse. I know people say it's contradictory for that to happen but Zeno's palace isn't even located in the multiverse. It takes Whis 2 days to reach the palace at full speed. Mind you this is Zamasu's will and his goal was to rule the multiverse so why would he just stop at universal? Zeno even destroyed all 12 universes because he said a world like this can't exist, implying that all 12 universes were taken over

I mean, Shin still sensed the power of Infinite Zamasu before he was erased, who according to Zamasu Chan's logic should have already encompased all 12 universes by that time. So, would Suppressed Jiren (whom he stated to be stronger than Zamasu) and everyone above him be 2C now?

It's not the first i discussed about this but whatenever the initial Infinite Zamasu is, the Gods, the Angels, God Toppo, Jiren, UI Goku, SS2 Kefla and SSBE Vegeta all scales above the initial Infinite Zamasu, not when he merged with all the universes.

The only thing we saw was a little influence of Zamasu in Present U7, that's it there is nothing that implies he initially took over Current Universe 7 let alone other universes, but after some time he would done so [it's why Zen'o erased all the universes] but Beerus and Shin only sensed the initial Fusion Zamasu [the one after he merged with Future Universe 7] not the eventual one merged with all the universes.

Infinite Zamasu is only shown and stated to take over Universe 7, which is Low 2-C. He would have become 2-C had Zeno not destroyed him in time.

@Dark you're not making much sense. You said even if Zamasu fused with the other universes it would still make the god tiers low 2-C. If that's the case why the hell do we scale them off IZ?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "initial" and why that's a thing?

Why are you basing everything off of one statement? Are you forgetting that there're 12-18 space time continuum's in one timeline?

Why do you keep saying Zeno destroyed IZ before he merged with other universes? Nobody saw where Zamasu stopped so saying IZ was limited to the universe is head conon.

You're basing everything off of one statement from Gowasu who said he maybe fusing with the universe. Even Beerus knows what's going on and he thinks Jiren's power is more impressive than Zamasu fusing with universes.

You said Zeno destroyed all 12 universes so IZ wouldn't become 2-C. That makes no sense, why would he destroy all 12 universes if you say he's only universe+? If that's the case Zeno would have to destroy the future U7 because Zamasu was affecting it.

Zeno is known to overreact but he had to get rid of a threat. When he was angry he destroyed 6 universes not all 12, when we was mad at Frost he only erased him not the entire universe 6. When he destroys IZ he says "a world like this".

I don't see why having 2-C only as a possibility is so wrong.

It's headcanon to assume he's already taken over all 12 universes when it's only stated that he took over one, that being Universe 7.

He would eventually become 2-C, but this does not scale to Goku and co.

I disagree with the proposal

The thing is, Zamasu didn't fully take over the main timeline's Universe 7, he only slightly popped up in it and was expanding to take over both the Future Trunks and Main timelines and the universes within them.

So that isn't 2-C, it would be somewhat slightly higher than baseline Low 2-C.

As he was already expanding to take over other universes from at least two different timelines when he was destroyed by Zeno.

That's why I said it's possible not straight up 2-C, like I said it's implied. You guys are saying that he stopped at universal when that's not the case. Right after Zamasu was summoned he was affecting the other timeline, meaning he became one with space time. Zamasu has enough time to reach the other universes considering how fast he fused with the space time continuum. You also never addressed why Zeno destroyed all 12 universes.

He only became one with the living universe in trunks timeline and was only felt in the past via the time distortion made by goku black, he never merged with anything else

Zeno was never told that Zamasu was fusing with space time, he only saw him in the sky and destroyed the multiverse.

Zeno:(sees IZ) What is this? It's terrible. There's nothing here. Did you do this? Goku: No, no! He did it! (Pointing at IZ) Zeno: Hmm. He's annoying. Goku: Right? Shin: What's going to happen? Gowasu: I have no idea. Goku: don't you think you should erase him? Zeno: You're right. A world like this...

As you can see no one mentions the universe, Zeno says a world like this you can't just ignore that.

Dark649 said:
It's not the first i discussed about this but whatenever the initial Infinite Zamasu is, the Gods, the Angels, God Toppo, Jiren, UI Goku, SS2 Kefla and SSBE Vegeta all scales above the initial Infinite Zamasu, not when he merged with all the universes.
The only thing we saw was a little influence of Zamasu in Present U7, that's it there is nothing that implies he initially took over Current Universe 7 let alone other universes, but after some time he would done so [it's why Zen'o erased all the universes] but Beerus and Shin only sensed the initial Fusion Zamasu [the one after he merged with Future Universe 7] not the eventual one merged with all the universes.
Initial Zamasu should be 2C cause at that point he had probably already taken over the entirety of Trunks's timeline and already spread to the present, which should qualify as "breaching the distance between universes along a 5th dimensional axis" on the Tiering system

Even if you say that Zamasu didn't spread to the present yet, Shin and co still sensed him AFTER he spread to the present, so he should still be 2C

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Low 2-C, would eventually become 2-C" covers this just fine.
Shin should have already sensed Zamasu's 2C state before he escaped back to the present via Tme Ring

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Like I said, him eventually becoming 2-C is fine. He's Low 2-C to start off.
So wouldn't ToP Top Tiers and God Tiers be superior to "5 miliseconds before erasure" Infinite Zamasu? cause he should most definetely be 2C at that point

Zamasu was affecting a 5-D axis after he was summoned. Do you really think someone capable of affecting an entirely different time cap at low 2-C? Stop basing this whole thing off of Gowasu's statement, Zamasu showed no signs of stopping. And you still didn't address why Zeno destroyed the whole multiverse even though he was never told Zamasu was fusing time space.

Zamasu was peering into the main timeline from Future Trunks's Timeline, and was only just starting to absorb that timeline's Universe 7's space-time, but he did not fully become one with the timeline yet when he was erased.

And IIRC, there is no proof that Zamasu absorbed all the other universes in Future Trunks's Timeline. Just that he was "spreading" like he was to the main timeline.

So that is slightly unquantifiably higher than baseline Low 2-C, but not 2-C.

Zamasu being 2-C at the time of his erasure is completely unfounded and is solely based on headcanon instead of evidence.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If IZ was 2-C at that point, then why was only the future timeline erased? Otherwise the present timeline would've been erased as well.
Because he didn't take over the present timeline.

Zeno is trigger happy with his erasure. Him destroying the whole timeline means nothing regarding IZ's tier.

Nice strawman, I also mention that there is no evidence showing that IZ took over the entire timeline. He only took over Universe 7 in the show. The 2-C rating is what would've eventually happened if he wasn't stopped.

Warren Valion said:
Zamasu was peering into the main timeline from Future Trunks's Timeline, and was only just starting to absorb that timeline's Universe 7's space-time, but he did not fully become one with the timeline yet when he was erased.
And IIRC, there is no proof that Zamasu absorbed all the other universes in Future Trunks's Timeline. Just that he was "spreading" like he was to the main timeline.

So that is slightly unquantifiably higher than baseline Low 2-C, but not 2-C.

Zamasu being 2-C at the time of his erasure is completely unfounded and is solely based on headcanon instead of evidence.
the fact that he stuck his face into a different timeline disconnected to Trunks's means that his power and influence was already spreading to other universes.

Plus Beerus and Whis could effortlessley sense him without the use of portal manip or time travel

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Zeno is trigger happy with his erasure. Him destroying the whole timeline means nothing regarding IZ's tier.
This just proves you didn't read what I said above. Zeno while angry instantly destroyed 6 universes, Frost got Zeno angry and did he erase his universe? No.

Also Zamasu's goal was to rule over the multiverse, Gowasu's word doesn't mean jack when he seems unsure if Zamasu was fusing with space time because he said "maybe" and "trying". If Zamasu is able to fuse with the universe and affect the past so easily, why would he suddenly stop? Did you see him stop? I said over and over that it's low 2-C possibility 2-C not 2-C alone, I hope you know there's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back