• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Zamasu upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so basically like this....if the litte shit didnt eradicate IZ until IZ took over everything then the latter would had been 2-C and we could had have 2-C charcaters correct?

InfiniteBlack123 said:
So I that the Zamasu of Heros is the exact same Zamasu that was erased by Zeno in canon.

Meaning he also survived existence erasure.
That Zamasu is non-canon cause DB Heroes in it's entirety is non-canon

My area said:
@ SSJ Ryu
Seperate space but not time so its not 2C but only much higher than baseline 3A

For it to be 2 C then atleast one of them should have a seperate timeline or seperate space and time continum for it to be a 2C structered Universe but the size you mentioned is correct

If Heaven has a seperate timeline then I will agree for 2C U7 upgrade

@Zamasu chan

Yes but breaching through 5D axis and only conqering a tiny space in different timeline isn't 2C as if Infinite Zamasu would have took over Future Trunks timeline and main timeline before getting erased then 2C Infinite Zamasu would be agreed but he only took over the Future Trunks timeline which is Low 2C and took a small space in main timeline before getting erased which is higher than baseline Low 2C

Now that I have explained then he is only Low 2C and there is no doubt that he would become 2C but only if he wasn't erased by Zeno but since that never happened so all high tiers scales to intial Infinite Zamasu who is Low 2C not the eventual Infinite Zamasu who didn't even appear in DBS so he is out of the point so all scales to intial one

That was because Whis knew that Beerus would nullify it while Beerus was showing no signs againat Champa so they had to stop him and plus both combined could destroy Universe in manga so both are 3B in manga so Beerus cant nullify it since he is 3B and not 3A like he is in anime

Though you have a point of temporal do over but I guess Whis and Vados stopped it instead of wasting their energy to use it to go back in time

GoD are Low 2C but not the supressed one like Beerus in BOG or Sidra giving portion of his power

The thing is 2C is quite possible but I dont see why it will happen when Universe 7 isn't a 2C structure nor is GoD Low 2C while supressed nor is GoD in manga 3A

Another point to make that Beerus and Champa fight was stated by Vados in anime to destroy U6 and U7 which gives Beerus and Champa really high AP in Low 2C range and them combined can do 2C feat means both seperately aren't so Infinite Zamasu isn't either and thats intial one from which everyone scales because if both were baseline 2C then destruction would result in 4 Universe getting destroyed which isn't the case here
Zamasu tookup a MASSIVE space in the present, since his energy could be sensed in Beerus's planet, and physically seen ON EARTH, meaning 2 completely different realms. Considering the fact that Beerus's planet is farther away from Earth than Supreme Kai's Planet is

since Goku could sense Base Gohan training with the Z Sword on Supreme Kai's Planet from Heaven no problem (and he can get from Earth to Heaven by sensing King Kai's Energy no problem, so basically he's sensing Base Gohan + King Kai)

but he could barely sense Full Power SSJ Gohan from Beerus's Planet

implying that Beerus's planet is farther away cause SSJ Gohan > Base Gohan + King Kai

Meaning Zamasu should have already at LEAST had enough ki to fill the Living World of Universe 7

Would that count as 2C? I'm thinking probably not... but...

I'm the only one in this thread that thinks possibly at best. There isn't going to be a straight up 2-C upgrade, hell no. I see why this has been discussed extensively, it's because people have been pushing a 2-C rating when it's only possible.

Initial Zamasu is "at least low 2-C" because he fused with the universe plus a 5D axis which is borderline 2-C. I'll be a little redundant for a sec.

Zamasu is POSSIBLY 2-C because he reached a space time continuum in a different timeline, crossing a massive distance compared to the nearby universes. And he had enough time to merge with other universes near him because he showed no signs of stopping.

Zamasu is POSSIBLY 2-C because Zeno destroyed the multiverse even though he was never directly told what Zamasu did and was only slightly annoyed. To further elaborate Goku tells Zeno to erase Zamasu and Zeno basically says "yeah I should destroy this ugly world". I mean why would he say "a world like this"?

Like I said it's implied, so what's the problem with adding possibly 2-C? And for those who keep saying Zamasu never reached other universes, stop saying that, we never saw where he stopped. He could have been any where in the timeline, he could have been in one universe or all 12. We don't know for sure but there is enough evidence to support at least low 2-C possibly 2-C. AT BEST.

Ultima Reality said:
The Twelve Universes are physical constructs separated by measurable distances which can be traversed by regular flight, they blatantly aren't separated Space-Time Continuums contained within a larger structure, seeing as each Timeline has their own set of Universes coupled with their own Zen'o which is capable of destroying all of these Universes.
Parallel "Universes" which exist separated by physical distances within a bigger Cosmos rather than being different Space-Time Bubbles / Manifolds altogether are a thing in Physics. It is called a Quilted Multiverse.

Furthermore, I am also fairly sure that we don't use the Daizenshuu here, as far as I am aware they contradict many things about the setting, and actually state that the Universe and the Afterlifes are Infinite at one point.
I agree with Ultima honestly.

Err...isn't the map from the Daizenshuu though? If we don't use it, then a lot of things not only from Super would be subject to change...

I will repeat it again upgrading Infinite Zamasu would upgrade the likes of the Gods, Angels, God Toppo, Post UI SSB Goku, SSBE Vegeta, SS2 Kefla, UI Goku, Base Jiren, Base Gogeta and SS Broly.

I've just a question:

• How a single Universe can be 2-C with multiple timeline in it but having only 4 Timeline created with time travels via Time ring? time ring contradict the 2-C structure of Universe in Dragon ball

Dark649 said:
I will repeat it again upgrading Infinite Zamasu would upgrade the likes of the Gods, Angels, God Toppo, SSBE Vegeta, SS2 Kefla, UI Goku, Base Jiren, Gogeta and Broly.
Isn't that kinda the point?

Is there anything conclusively proving that the Universes are separate space-time continuums? The fact that Whis could straight up go back in time to before Zen'O destroyed Trunks' World, and that each Timeline has their own Zen'O alongside different sets of 12 Universes altogether only supports the idea that Dragon Ball's Multiverse is a Quilted Multiverse, as I explained above.

I think that it would be extremely controversial to give Zen'o a Low 2-C rating like everybody else.

You should probably ask SSJRyu1 to comment here if you want evidence.

Wouldn't this make the DB Multiverse's (I mean the single individual timeline's) entire structure just Low 2-C?

"It is controversial" isn't really an argument, the entire purpose of this Wiki is to accurately index fictional characters (Keyword being "accurately"), not please visitors.

The whole things about Low 2-C Zen'o and the 2-C possible stuff upgrades were already discussed, it's not something new that is being recently discussed.

And Zen'o destroyed Zamasu before he could actually manage to expand through another timeline, so this wouldn't make him 2-C either.

I'm afraid this would be quite the downgrade.

Antvasima said:
I think that it would be extremely controversial to give Zen'o a Low 2-C rating like everybody else.
You should probably ask SSJRyu1 to comment here if you want evidence.
Ultima is right, we should strive for accuracy, not pleasing visitors just to avoid "controversy."

If that was the route we went, we would have Low 1-C Xenoverse characters.

Ultima also makes a good point about how the universes may not be separate space-time continuums. Zeno might just be Low 2-C.

Do i really need to remind that Zen'o was upgraded from at least Low 2-C [Read the note] to 2-C [Both done by Matthew] because of a discussion about the Afterlife's.

When has anyone ever flown to another universe? The technique the Angel's use to travel is not movement speed, it's space manipulation. The official name for the technique is called warp. This allows Whis to travel anywhere he wants, this includes otherworld, which is a place Goku can only get to by teleporting.

Note: I have no opinion on how the DB universe is structured, though it's something that should be discussed carefully. However each timeline having it's own twelve universes does heavily imply that they share the same time.

Infinite Zamasu only took a small space though that was his face which was very small in the present but since he managed to breach through the main timeline so Beerus and Whis was able to sense it beside Infinite Zamasu took over then entite Future Trunks timeline so his energy is massive so it was sensed by Whis and Beerus

Sensing energy from one timeline to another isn't 2C though but I can say this for sure that if Zeno didn't stop Infinite Zamasu so he have enough energy to take over the entire main timeline hence eventually 2C ratimg un the profile but since Goku and co never encountered eventual Infinite Zamasu which is 2C but only intial one which is Low 2C so this pic is refering the one from Low 2C hence all of them scales to Low 2C one not 2C

DWsQLdqUMAInP2K

The gods and angels are just MFTL+, no hax required that's oblivious since the shockwaves Goku and Beerus caused were easily on that speed.

Okay? And how exactly the Afterlives being universe-sized justifies 2-C Zen'O, the flow of Time functioning slightly differently in them is nowhere near enough evidence that they are another Space-Time Continuum altogether, and even in Real Life, the full extent of the Universe is immensely (at least 200x) bigger than the Observable Universe, so them being 3-A-sized is irrelevant.

@ Zamasu chan

No for intial Infinite Zamasu to be 2C he needs to take over the entire main timeline which means he took over 2 timeline(Main and Future Trunks) but he didn't as he only managed to reach it not consume it so its not 2C as breaching through 5D axis isn't 2C but higher level of Low 2C

He just reached Universe 7 in the main timeline and there is no proof that Infinite Zamasu took over other Universes before coming here and he took over Universe 7 in Future Trunks timeline as well so its believable that he starts from Universe 7 before taking over other Universes

Whole world because Zeno has no sense of anything and didn't even know that Infinite Zamasu took over the timeline before being told by Goku and Zeno is really careless as if Zeno was enraged enough he would just erase 18 Universes without any reason at all so same reason here as Zeno was annoyed of Infinite Zamasu laughter and hated it so he erased the whole Multiverse

We cant just add other Universes as Infinite Zamasu took over U7 in Future Trunks timeline only before breaching to Main means consuming U7 was on his first priority as he could have took over all the other Universes before coming in the present but he didn't do it so no possibly

I hate said this but

it's better if we create a specific thread for the DB cosmology, for now it's about Mugen Zamasu (even if both are linked)

You might as well post the main arguments supporting 2-C instead of linking a bunch of Threads and expecting people to read all of them.

Zeno can destroy more than one timeline as there is no proof that he cant erase time rings which is equal to a timeline

Is there anything suggesting that Whis was including alternate Timelines in his statement, rather than just the 12 Universes? If we choose the former then Zen'o is probably a lot higher than his current rating, but then that would be ignoring the fact that each Timeline has their own Zen'o.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Evidence.

1) Each timeline has its own Zeno.
Just because each timeline has a Zen'o, doesn't mean that each Zeno can't destroy all of existence.

Blowing up multiple timelines and being a multiversal constant are two entirely different things. It's like saying Saitama isn't galaxy level because he can't fly. No, he isn't galaxy level because he has no galaxy level feats. Him not being able to fly has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back