• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential tier 4-c upgrade for full-bring ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument is fairly simple to understand, Ichigo simply by entering his Bankai state was capable of destroying yukios pocket dimension. Yukios pocket dimension being depicted with A star aswell as it’s own day and night cycle within the bleach manga as we can clearly see in the linked pictures below. Destroying spaces depicted with this sort of cosmology is usually seen as a large star level feat and a calc on the Reference to common feats page, confirms this, placing the total energy output required to destroy a space such as this one at 8.14*10^44 joules of energy which is indeed large star level.
I don’t know to much about the cosmology of yukios pocket dimension or how it’s functions really I saw a star within the space and I saw ichigo destroy said space so I kinda just ran with it, I could be wrong but I would love some feedback

The Bleach Upgrades are sus. Vote them out.
What’s upgrades in particular do you hold contention with and what about my argument do you find flawed? I’m genuinely asking btw I kinda just pulled this one out thin air while rereading bleach and i wanna improve it before trying to use it to debate.

There's no evidence that the "sun" there is real, or that the pocket dimensions are that big.

Cheetu's dimension in Hunter x Hunter has a "day & night" too, but it is the size of a football field.

I disagree hard with this.

There's no evidence that the "sun" the
Cheetu's dimension in Hunter x Hunter has a "day & night" too, but it is the size of a football field.

There's no evidence that the "sun" there is real, or that the pocket dimensions are that big.

Wait, how can you even make the assertion that the space is fake??

If Ichigo could destroy dimensions just by entering them and they were really that big and he couldn't control that power he would never be able to literally exist in normal space.

To be fair, there is precedent in Bleach for threatening to destroy locations just by powering up. The Arrancar were banned from using Their most powerful Ceros or their Resurrección out of concern it would cause destruction.

I am not an expert on Bleach, but I may spend the afternoon looking at this feat cause I heard it floated around earlier.

If Ichigo could destroy dimensions just by entering them and they were really that big and he couldn't control that power he would never be able to literally exist in normal space.
Couldn’t I just assert that ichigo intentionally destroyed yukios pocket dimension via entering his bankai state and that under normal circumstances he can control the amount of space that actually gets effected by him entering one of these various transformations, I mean ichigo has shown the ability to control the amount of area effected by his reiatsu during these transformations before, like he did with baby nel during his first encounter with the primera espada during his time in hueco mundo, stating verbatim that he wouldn’t let any spiritual pressure behind him or something of the sort

Real life video games can make it appear as if a sun is in a video game, when it's absolutely not to scale, Yukio's power functions like a video game could be exactly the same, this is not proof that Ichigo destroyed a Planet or Star
So are you arguing that yukios pocket dimension operates like some sort of augmented reality and that the space itself wasn’t even real or that the dimension itself just wasn’t to scale??

To be fair, there is precedent in Bleach for threatening to destroy locations just by powering up. The Arrancar were banned from using Their most powerful Ceros or their Resurrección out of concern it would cause destruction.

I am not an expert on Bleach, but I may spend the afternoon looking at this feat cause I heard it floated around earlier.
I definitely wouldn’t consider my self a bleach expert or even a bleach scaler, I just enjoy the series and wanted some feedback

Gonna be real here, Yukio's Chatroom ability allows him to create videogame-like world simulations. It does not remotely qualify for real dimensions.

Idk what you mean by that are you arguing the space functions sort of like an augmented reality, in the sense that the space itself doesn’t actually exist it’s just appears and feels as if it does, or does the dimension actually exist but the matter within the space is just digitized meaning it was made through something like computer code, or is he just creating a space which operates like a video game? Because all of these would entail different things for the feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back