• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
i say we do one season at the time

also for scaling once the god tier stuff get applied i will make a thread that will most likely give a solution, basically give everyone main series and legend ranger keys but i will explain more in the future thread

once the scaling thread is done i will fix the dino charge profiles since im almost done rewatching, mostly their P&A cuz everything else is rather fine

im gonna make a dino charge thread for the villains, the villains arent going to get effected by scaling so its fine to make a thread about em

Despite a few minutes passing for the episode, the the scene at 11:59 seems to come immediately after the scene at 8:52, which shows the Thunderzords flew to the furthest galaxy from Earth in seconds

I think we need some kind of evidence that states the comics are canon to the show or vice versa.

Also, there's a Lightspeed Rescue calc that needs to be looked at

Gets the megazord to star level. Plus, since the zord is directly powered by the five rangers, you could possibly divide that calc amongst them..... although that would be a bit of a stretch.

Can you explain what that is? It comes up as a tabletop game.
sure! its a canon tabletop games that serves as a continuation to time force, hyperforce rangers travel back in time and as i say it takes place in the canon universe the one we know but then we see stuff from the comics like drakkon

sure! its a canon tabletop games that serves as a continuation to time force, hyperforce rangers travel back in time and as i say it takes place in the canon universe the one we know but then we see stuff from the comics like drakkon
Are the mighty morphin rangers shown in the comics the same as the ones in the live action show, or are they alternate versions?

I mean, canon, yes, but at the same time, I don't think direct scaling can be done unless they met and fought with each other or their villains

The Dragonzord was able to break out of Rita's restraining spell, would that be able to scale to Rita being able to move the moon?

That's the behind-the-scenes reason. In-Universe, the Rangers and Tor teleported, so it stands to reason the other dinozords teleported. In any case, the scaling chain still exists with Serpentera for MFTL Combat Speed.

i notice serpentera dont have links to its feat but heres a comic version of it destroying a planet

72052449574beccd7346f6d6b35fca30.jpg

https://gyazo.com/72052449574beccd7346f6d6b35fca30

Doesn't that seems more like a defense mechanism rather than a resistance?
i think u misunderstand, the morphers provide defense yes but there are times where some characters (mostly villains) get grid energy without morphers and object that blocks the molecure destruction and are just fine, those characters should have resistance to matter hax not the rangers

That's the behind-the-scenes reason. In-Universe, the Rangers and Tor teleported, so it stands to reason the other dinozords teleported. In any case, the scaling chain still exists with Serpentera for MFTL Combat Speed.
I don't think the Zords have ever shown the ability to teleport

Even this event isn't described as teleporting

I'm pretty sure that seemingly dissolving to return to their storage for recharge counts as a form of teleportation.

Back